46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Nyx congratulations, beautiful lines hun!

Bla, 32 weeks congratulations hun. Hope you're doing well.

Smille glad the shopping won't be too bad then. I can honestly say we never have enough clothes. Shy is almost in a size 6 already so we are buying up to 2T for Frey and planning on just layering when needed lol.

Tex love your chart hun, really hope this is your month!

congrats nyx!!!! h&h 9 months!

smille you're next right?! eeeeek!

i can't believe august is almost over. feels like forever ago i was waiting to pop out j and he'll be 3 months next month. omg, can someone PLEASE tell him where his hands are already cause he keeps knocking out his paci and getting really mad!

Mommy- there's a couple ahead of me, but it's coming soon! I cannot wait to meet her. I'd like to say I want my body back, but I'm going to bf and we know how that is.

Drum- Hailey is in a 12 😣 so I definitely get you on the amount of clothes we've accumulated. We bought up to 2T for Hannah bc they were born in 2 different seasons. Is Shy excited to be a big sister?

Thanks for all the love ladies!! Still trying to process it haha

Congrats nyx!!!! H&H 9 months!! Im hoping we see a few more BFP's soon.

AFM. 9DPO today and no urge to test. I woke up thinking "am I supposed to test?!?" Meh. I'm ok waiting a few more days. AF should be here Saturday or Sunday anyway so I think I can last a little while longer. I'm kinda over seeing negative tests at this point.

Also no symptoms. I feel fine to be honest. This morning I finally had some mild cramping. But that's normal for me this close to AF.

Anyway, I'll let you all know if anything happens.

Tex your chart looks great! Sorry to hear you're so busy at work though.

Texas have you tested??? Your chart is seriously amazing hun.

Mommy he gets cuter every picture! I am sorry about the Paci, I know they lose it at the worst time possible, like right before sleep. The joys lol

Smille Wow! That is awesome for her age. I don't even want to think about it. Our storage buidling will probably be full by size 12 :haha: Shy is still smitten though I think my niece helps a lot. She is still small due to the Jacobsen's only now getting into 3-6 months, but Shy loves it. Since she cannot move, Shy insists on bringing her every toy in the house and just laying in a pile of mess with the two of them lol. How is Hailey doing? I am sure she is asking daily at this point.

Iris keeping FX for you hun.

Mommy he gets cuter every picture! I am sorry about the Paci, I know they lose it at the worst time possible, like right before sleep. The joys lol

Smille Wow! That is awesome for her age. I don't even want to think about it. Our storage buidling will probably be full by size 12 :haha: Shy is still smitten though I think my niece helps a lot. She is still small due to the Jacobsen's only now getting into 3-6 months, but Shy loves it. Since she cannot move, Shy insists on bringing her every toy in the house and just laying in a pile of mess with the two of them lol. How is Hailey doing? I am sure she is asking daily at this point.

Iris keeping FX for you hun.

Shy sounds so cute! She's going to be a good sister. Hailey is very tall for her age, always has been. Hopefully she'll slow down. She asks every day if her sister is ready yet lol. She's growing very impatient as am I.

Lol no I haven't tested. I'm waiting till AF is due. My temps will tell me reliably if I am pregnant or not. It's nice seeing high temps though. It makes me feel better about my progesterone levels.

And yes the first week of school is always busy. Hopefully next week will be better

Smille I keep telling myself the same thing (about her slowing down.) The looks Ive gotten with Shy have been too amusing until I tell them my dad, and three brothers range 6'2-6'7 :haha: It is so sweet that Hailey has been so involved. I can understand the impatience though, I'm just as bad when it's someone else lol.

Tex I am so excited! Each month your charts are looking better and better! I hope everything calms down at school for you and those temps keep climbing.

I'm trying so hard to be happy but I keep finding out more and more people are pregnant and it's just depressing me about loosing my baby.. Ugh I would love to be pregnant again right away but I'm not thinking that's going to happen and it really hurts.

Gagrl - I'm sorry you are feeling down. You have every right to be! But don't give up hope! Everything crossed you'll get your sticky bean very soon!!

Hey ladies. Just wanted to check in since I am the next to pop and baby is making us wait! 40+2 today and feeling impatient. I know up to 2 weeks "overdue" is normal but I'm tired of waiting to meet our little rainbow! Lol. I've been having contractions the last couple of days, but not consistent and not progressing. They are a little stronger than the random Braxton hicks I had before. My doctor checked me yesterday and cervix is very soft and getting lower, so it must be soonish I hope. Anyway just wanted to update you all in case anyone was wondering. Will let you know when she makes her debut!!

Wishing you a speedy and easy labour when your baby girl decides to arrive ksquared. Hopefully she won't keep you waiting much longer. Xx

Thinking of all you other lovely ladies too. Always reading but with 4 children and them all on school holidays I don't have much time to post.

N is an absolute amazing baby and perfect in every way. Growing up way too quickly though. :-( xx

I'm trying so hard to be happy but I keep finding out more and more people are pregnant and it's just depressing me about loosing my baby.. Ugh I would love to be pregnant again right away but I'm not thinking that's going to happen and it really hurts.

:hugs: love I am so sorry you feel this way. Hoping you get get your rainbow baby asap! I'll definitely be waiting for updates.

Afm my ticker is a couple days behind. 4 weeks today. Waking up early most days though I am tired and even though I have had a positive on a digi I am still doing progression test on walmart cheapies since AF is still 2 days away.

Hope you ladies are doing well.

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 11
Nyx I think your progression is great!

Afm 10dpo temp looking good but looking at my last 2 charts I have gotten a pretty significant drop in temp on 11dpo. Not below cover or anything just lower than the range it had been the previous few days. And then it was a steady decline to the temp drop of doom on 14-15dpo and then AF shows. So tomorrow's temp will be very telling I think:

Texas- fxd for a high temp temp tomorrow. I'm really pulling for you!

K- I hope she makes her debut soon. Waiting is the worst. I'm only 34.5 wks and I'm ready to meet my princess.

Thanks ladies.. Im feeling better today.. I dunno why but today my sex drive is through the roof.. So weird.

Ny your progression looks wonderful!!!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hello.

I'm back at work and trying to stay busy. Taking it day by day. One of these days I'll get a few to write out the full story of his birth.

Hoping to talk to you all soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->