• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Trix, I'm so so sorry hun, I can't believe everything you're going through and have been going through all this long. I hope things take a huge turn for you very soon and get a real change of luck, I know some years feel particularly heavy and hard to get through but I know they don't last forever.

I'm thinking of you, praying for you and sending you so much love and hugs.

I just realized I never updated you guys! I had my ultrasound/ OB apt last week at 10 weeks. The baby is measuring right on track, HB 168 (hoping for a girl). I will be high risk this pregnancy due to preterm preeclampsia last pregnancy. Really hoping things are smooth this time around. I have my 12 week scan that checks for downs n such on the 8th. Here is my lil gummy bear and my announcement pics!

P.s. Im still sick and miserable...and have daily headaches

P.s.s My belly is poping out already! They say it happens faster with your second, but geez! And I actually feel little flutters already!

Attachments

• IMG_5442.jpg
    IMG_5442.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5448.jpg
    IMG_5448.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 10
Texas- I've been chart stalking. Your temp went up again. Fxd af stays away!!

I wish... Before I left the house she had started I just haven't marked my chart yet

Pink, that's so lovely! Your boy is so adorable too! I felt flutters at 9 weeks and I thought I was completely insane until my Doppler confirmed it!

Smile and drum, we are getting down to the wire ladies! Hope you're all doing wonderful.

Tex, I'm sorry hun :(

I hope everybody is doing okay! Haven't been posting much, but have kept up with the thread :)

Sorry trixie, that sounds like a whole lot to deal with and I'm very sorry you are going through all this.

Texas: I'm sorry about AF hun.

Tex I am so sorry hun :hugs: . Are you/ have you, made an appointment with your OB?

Campn I swear I have to double check everyone's tickers weekly lol.

Bla hope you're doing well Hun!

Hey ladies just checking in. Took my very last hpt test today and I'm happy with it now the next tww for my first prenatal appt.

Tex sorry the :witch: got you will keep rooting for you!

Hope everyone's having a good week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
Well I was going to make an appointment. But my DH doesn't really want me to just yet. He thinks we should wait a few more months and then talk about it. I think he's worried it's his problem. Either way I guess I am ok with it. What's a few more months. I feel like we may be getting closer. My cycles are way more regular and temps look really good so maybe we just need a few more tries?

Texas we'll be cheering you on either way. I agree your charts are looking more and more amazing. Hopefully it isnt as much a problem as it is an imbalance. Do they have your tea in a male version? If it helped you maybe it is worth a shot. Fx this is your cycle hun!

N lovely progression. First tri always seems to drag, hopefully the next two weeks pass quickly for you.

Interesting chart this cycle. I've pretty much written this month off since the dx of uterine polyps and a blocked tube - let's see if AF makes an appearance on schedule today...

Hi, been years since I was here, but possible ib going on and many other symptoms too

It's so quiet in here. Where has everyone gone? Xx

Peanut, it sounds promising. When will you be testing? Xx

i hope everyone is doing well.

do we have anymore mamas about to pop?

Hope everyone is doing well also ! I think of you all very often. Surgery is tomorrow so I'm just trying to stay relaxed.

Bee - wishing you all the good luck in the world!!! It'll all go well!

Afm, I may have broken my old record. I believe I have or am ovulating. The earliest I have ever ovulate before DS was CD 25 and after was CD 28. So that's great. I have soooo much ewcm this cycle. If I haven't mentioned it yet I got a Maya abdominal massage, which I continue to do every night (myself, they teach you that) and I did a vaginal steam bath. Sth worked because I have never had this much ewcm. We decided to skip this cycle though as we are going to Germany at the end if the month and we would have just found out. Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm sick.... Argh stupid cold so stuffy headed and have a cough. DH is sick too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"