46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

So good to hear from you TTC. I'm wishing you continued strength!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hello.

I'm back at work and trying to stay busy. Taking it day by day. One of these days I'll get a few to write out the full story of his birth.

Hoping to talk to you all soon <3

Glad to see you back. Take all the time you need. Sending prayers for you and your family. :hugs: xx

Soooo my temp didn't go down! But timing for taking the temp was awful. My daughter woke up at 4:30 crying so I jumped out of bed and then still took my my temp at 5:30. It usually doesn't make a huge difference on my temp whether I had 3 full hours of sleep or not. I took it again at 7:30 and it was 98.49 which adjusted is 98.12 which is what it was at 5:30 when I took it. Either way it didn't go down! Only a few more days to wait for AF!!!

Nope not my month. Temp fell today. And it should continue to fall until it goes to my coverline and I start my Period on Wednesday. I'm so unbelievably frustrated right now. I didn't think it would be this hard for me to get pregnant again since my first was conceived so fast. I guess it's time to start calling my OB and get an appointment for more testing

Texas- I am so sorry :hugs:. My 1st was conceived so quickly and it was so hard to wrap my head around the fact that it was taking over 2 yrs for this one. It could be anything from a hormone imbalance or a male issue. I hope that your OB can give you some guidance and get you pregnant extremely fast. We are all here for you rooting you on.

Gag lots of hugs hun, hope you continue to feel better. I am so sorry for your loss, and I cannot wait to see your Rainbow!

Ksquared thanks for checking in! Hope your little Ms has been working with you! Fx for a speedy delivery!

Ttc :hugs: It is so nice to hear from you. Have been thinking of you hun.

Teeny she is beautiful! Love the picture. I think they all grow up way too fast, but I do hope you're enjoying those snuggles!

Tex I am with Smille. I really hope your answers come quickly hun :hugs:

Conun thank you.. Dh and I had a heart to heart talk and with my birthday coming tomorrow... We are just excited about me turning 32 and really ready for some great things to happen..

Gag they will! The waiting game is and has been the hardest part of the TTC journey but your rainbow BFP will come. Happy birthday, I hope it is an amazing one!

happy birhtday gag!

so sorry texas. just for point, i had temp drops when i got my positives both times. fx'd it doesn't mean anything.

Happy bday gag!!

My dd started 2nd grade today. I thought I'd be ok with having some silence for once, but I'm a hot mess. I feel lost without the chaos. I should soak it in though, bc in a month or so it's going to get hectic around here.

Thanks ladies!!! This year will be so much better then last year.

Hi ladies. Thank you for your kind words and how supportive you all are/were when I needed it. I just saw it today but I really appreciate it. I've made my peace with it after finally seeing the dr. last week. Speaking of which.. I have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety, a minor social anxiety disorder, and mild-moderate depression. Safe to say that life is an overwhelming mess right now lol.
To top things off, DH and I have decided to part ways after all of this and everything we've been through. I'll write a bit about that later when I'm in a better frame before I say a proper goodbye to all you wonderful supportive women I've been proud to know.

Trixie :hugs: I hate what you're going through hun. I hope your doctor is able to help, and your life gets a little simpler soon. I'm sorry for you and your DH. Will be thinking about you. If you ever need to talk we're here.

Smille I hope your DD enjoys her day, though I am sorry for the adjustment. Hopefully the day goes quickly for both of you.

Trixie- I am so incredibly sorry you are going through all of this :hugs:. You are not alone, so if you need to talk you have a virtual family here. Please take all of the time you need to process everything and take care of yourself.

Trixie - I wish you lots of strength to get through all you are going through right now and that your future will be brighter!!

Gagrl - Happy Birthday!! Treat yourself :) I too was 32 when I had my first.

Smille - It must be hard to see the little one go off to school. As hard as it may be like you said try to enjoy the calm before the storm and SLEEP while you can :)

Trixie I wish you nothing but luck. Hope everything works out for the best. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->