46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

They implant babies with chips???? What kind of chip and what for??

I must say I have a growl about UK taxes sometimes and also waiting lists for the NHS etc, but we do have a relatively good service where I live and we pay nothing (except for optical and dental care).

Actually if I remember correctly if you are pregnant DENTAL care is free :)
FYI - In the US Dental Insurance is poxy. Basically you pay but they pay only up to $1000 a year and "negotiate" prices so you don't have to pay as much. In England dental isn't free (unless emergency dental like broken jaw and such) BUT it is Wayyyyyyyyy cheaper than the USA.

My hubby is a Brit - I am already planning our move back to England.
I can't wait. The school system is so much better. My eldest is 15 going on 16. Next year in England she will be in college for A- levels rather than spend another 2 years in HS in America. She wants to go to medical school. This way at the age of 17 she will be starting Med School in England. Rather than 24 after undergrad in the US.

Bee :hugs: It is so bloody stressful. I am already sick of trying to guess what's going on inside my own body. But you know that line will appear or you know deep down, you did O and it's just your mind making you think the worst!

Thank you Smille. :hugs: Helps that you say that. Doctors over here in the uk don't seem to recognise LP as an issue. But I have read about natural progesterone. If nothing happens this month, I am going to go to my doctor and ask him to run the blood test to check for ovulation and I will mention it.

I was spoilt with DS. We decided we wanted a baby, I tracked my ovulation with OPKs, DTD for three days running and fell pregnant my first month and first try. Because of that, we've always had ourselves down as "oh, we only have to look at each other and it happens" so have been extremely careful over the last few years so to not have an "accident." I keep thinking maybe we have missed the boat and were kidding ourselves that we'd ever be that lucky again. DS is my world, and when he's bored and wants to play and I am working/busy, I feel such a pang of guilt that he doesn't have a sibling! And you're SO right. As soon as you've made the decision that this is what you want, it's as if it's the hardest thing in the world to achieve! My mind is my own worst enemy. I am literally the most anxious person ever and catastrophise things. If there's a bang, it's never someone dropping something, it's a bomb :rofl: That's just how my brain works. So of course, weak opk = I'm going to need to sell my house to afford IVF.

Thank you ladies. Helps just ranting.
Same here had 3 'surprises' when I was younger... Figured even though it's 10 years later I'd go off the pill and ta-da baby magic! Imagine my surprise the first month when I got af instead of a bfp! I was honestly confused 😕 ! Now granted this is only our second month but already I'm like kinda freaking!

well second line is back on OPK so the almost positive ones from a few days ago weren't me just missing my surge. It hasn't done this before so I wonder what gives. oh well, looks like it'll go positive tomorrow or even tonight. sigh - back to the bedroom....

well second line is back on OPK so the almost positive ones from a few days ago weren't me just missing my surge. It hasn't done this before so I wonder what gives. oh well, looks like it'll go positive tomorrow or even tonight. sigh - back to the bedroom....

Ok so I caved and I took a test. I can see a faded pink line .. Do you see it? Omg I can see a shade of pink barely there but here. Omg omg ! Please God let this be!
Even though I have no symptoms today except for huge boobs (spilling out of bra) still drool mouth and sore boobies when they touch something. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😱😱😱 please say you can see it... It's the bottom one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 36
I do think I see something. Can you post a pic of the test on its own as the line on the other is knocking me off lol. But yeah, it does look like there is a line!!

AF got me last week but due to some short cycles I am testing again on Oct 31st! So I am still squeaking in for Oct!

Definitely see it MBA!!!

Afm, I was trying to wait til tomorrow when I was "officially" late, especially since I ovulated late (currently about 10 dpo ) and I got this!!! It's a definite squinter (my camera can BARELY register it) and I'm wary cause its blue dye but it has color to it and it was there in the time limit!!! I'm gonna test again in the morning to confirm. What do you ladies think?

https://i.imgur.com/efwsKQ2.jpg

Better pic with tweak options here
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=469113

Ok so I caved and I took a test. I can see a faded pink line .. Do you see it? Omg I can see a shade of pink barely there but here. Omg omg ! Please God let this be!
Even though I have no symptoms today except for huge boobs (spilling out of bra) still drool mouth and sore boobies when they touch something. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😱😱😱 please say you can see it... It's the bottom one

I see something too. Just be careful not to let those tests touch b4 drying. I've heard the dye can transfer. Looks very promising.

Navyladybug, I see it! Congrats. Xx

MBA, I see a faint line too. As Smile said though, try again and don't let the tests touch. I hope you have a darkening line.

FX'd for you both. Xx

Navy And MBA I think something! I hope the lines get darker. x

Tested with a wondofo with fmu. I should be 12-14 dpo. Bfn. I swore I saw something after about a minute but I had to get ready for work and it dried completely blank :( I've never seen a squinter on and ic test I have taken, even when I was getting slight positives on frers so hoping that's a good sign. Testing with a frer maybe tonight. If I O'd when I hope I did af is due tomorrow. Still no sign of her. If I O'd when FF says I should have, af isn't due until monday. I hate this tww dance every month..

My dd is 6 and asks every other day for a sibling. She just wants someone to share memories and grow with. She is so loving and nurturing. I wasn't trying to have a child, I was 21. I don't regret it, she is the greatest blessing I've ever received.

We have an RE appt next month and all I can think about is the cost, but I'm hoping IUI will be the drs recommendation. Our insurance is giving us a difficult time and are up in the air of what they'll cover, but even if we have to pay out of pocket it's manageable.

ah wannab we are the same person! I'm a ball of anxiety and always say I make peace with my own impending death each day. :wacko: And when I got pregnant in March, it was the first try, I never tracked O, just had EWCM and BD that day and the day after. Bam, that was it. I lost that baby and now nothing?? It's so frustrating! I know that my O will be sometime this week (if it hasn't happened already) deep down you are right. so I will just try to focus on that and the same for you! It's coming - you seem very regular. It's just so stressful and panic inducing and I'm going to try my hardest not to let it get the best of me!

Ladies, thank you both :hugs:

Bee, we are EXACTLY THE SAME. I am exactly like that with making peace with my own death every day :rofl: Seriously, this is me. Panic and anxiety can make you believe all sorts of things and most of which, if not all, are untrue.

I'm so glad we're all here in the same boat. It's a comfort.

Navy - I def see a line! Eeeeeeeeeek. Exciting!

AFM - noticed my OPKs are always darker in the late afternoon/evening, so going to start testing later in the day instead of 11am. Feel bloated/gassy around the hips (hard to explain!) I would say, just from watching my body the last two cycles, that o will happen in a couple of days. I am hoping for an o day earlier than CD15 this month - for LP purposes!

Another hour and I can POAS... not that I'm counting.

It's still early gina! Especially if AF may not be due for another few days.

I am with you. 2ww is a killer.

My dd is 6 and asks every other day for a sibling. She just wants someone to share memories and grow with. She is so loving and nurturing. I wasn't trying to have a child, I was 21. I don't regret it, she is the greatest blessing I've ever received.

We have an RE appt next month and all I can think about is the cost, but I'm hoping IUI will be the drs recommendation. Our insurance is giving us a difficult time and are up in the air of what they'll cover, but even if we have to pay out of pocket it's manageable.

ah wannab we are the same person! I'm a ball of anxiety and always say I make peace with my own impending death each day. :wacko: And when I got pregnant in March, it was the first try, I never tracked O, just had EWCM and BD that day and the day after. Bam, that was it. I lost that baby and now nothing?? It's so frustrating! I know that my O will be sometime this week (if it hasn't happened already) deep down you are right. so I will just try to focus on that and the same for you! It's coming - you seem very regular. It's just so stressful and panic inducing and I'm going to try my hardest not to let it get the best of me!

Ladies, thank you both :hugs:

Bee, we are EXACTLY THE SAME. I am exactly like that with making peace with my own death every day :rofl: Seriously, this is me. Panic and anxiety can make you believe all sorts of things and most of which, if not all, are untrue.

I'm so glad we're all here in the same boat. It's a comfort.

Navy - I def see a line! Eeeeeeeeeek. Exciting!

AFM - noticed my OPKs are always darker in the late afternoon/evening, so going to start testing later in the day instead of 11am. Feel bloated/gassy around the hips (hard to explain!) I would say, just from watching my body the last two cycles, that o will happen in a couple of days. I am hoping for an o day earlier than CD15 this month - for LP purposes!

Another hour and I can POAS... not that I'm counting.

yes! total type A here - need to control everything, including ovulation :wacko: and it's not working and I'm going nuts lol. I am really going to try not temping and using opks next month. I have O'ed religiously between cd 12-16 for years so I don't know why I couldn't just accept that and BD on those days. now I've gotten myself into a stressful mess :dohh: temps still show nada. CM has been gone for 3 days now - completely bone dry sooooo? opks still a fairly dark second line but not positive. :shrug: just going to keep BDing every other day. didn't want a longer a cycle cause that pushes everything back :coffee:

I don't know if it was legit or not.
The test was put next to one another after the fact. BUT having said that, I am not holding my breath but I am excited as it seems promising.

Yesterday I had a temp drop and today the highest temp so maybe I caught something.
I am going to test again tomorrow or Sunday. If I can hold out.

FX it's everyone's cycle!

Hi ladies. I just joined the site so I can post on this thread. I'm 4dpo. This is our 4th cycle trying. Waiting to test on October 23

Had my bloods done earlier this morning and today I'm 11DPO ( according to FF) and they came back at 22! I'm excited but really really nervous. I want to only be excited about a :bfp: but my miscarriages seemed to have sucked the magic out of the moment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->