46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

wonderstruck- congratulations, what a nice clear bfp!

mamasgirls- congrats! x

Congrats wonderstruck and mamasgirls!

I'm 5dpo today and trying hard not to symptom spot but I have had terrible cramping when I lie down at night which seems different from other cycles.

Good luck to today's testers.

With all these bfp it's hard not to run out and buy a test! Hoping some of the baby dust flying around ended up in my direction!
Congrats to all the ladies who got their positives!

Congrats wonderstruck and mamasgirls. Happy and healthy nine months!! Wonderstruck that is a beautiful BFP!!

Jalilma, your chart looks pretty awesome! Perhaps some of that baby dust made it your way! Xx

Congratulations on the BFPs girls! :cloud9: So pleased for you. Lots of :dust: to you!

AFM - Patiently waiting for the bloody OPK to turn positive.

so sorry krissie :hugs: looks like the :dust: is just starting to pick up now, so I'm thinking you've caught some for next cycle :winkwink:

congrats to the new bfps! so many - I love it :happydance::happydance:

now let's keep it going - lots of testers coming up :thumbup:

wannab - FX for you! but it looks like my opks were in vain this month. I seem to have missed my surge since I've got a temp jump this morning. I o'ed on CD 15 the past 2 cycles, and it's seeming I did again this cycle without getting my super positive opk. Damn short surge! :growlmad: oh well. Had ewcm yesterday and Bded so now begins the wait? :coffee:

campn - where are you??? thinking of you! :hugs:

mba - excited to see your next test!

jalilma - you too! almost there! :happydance:

xoxo to all of my lovely oct ladies!!

Just kidding. Took an opk just to confirm it's going lighter and there she is. Positive today. Better late than never. Getting on it!

Hello ladies!! I will not admit to how much time I spent going through all of these posts. :blush: Sooooo happy for everyone that got their :bfp: this month!!

I'm 2dpo right now and sick. :( On the upside, I didn't get sick until yesterday so we got to :sex: the day before, and the day of O. FX it's going to be enough to get our sticky bean this month! I'll be testing starting 10/25!

Just kidding. Took an opk just to confirm it's going lighter and there she is. Positive today. Better late than never. Getting on it!

YAY! :happydance::happydance: BD time for you Miss! Go go go!

I hope I get the same luck with a pos! Lines are there but faint for me. First sight of EWCM today, so I'm assuming tomorrow or CD14! Really hoping it's tomorrow so I have the chance of a longer LP, even if it's just a day.

Can I join you ladies? :flower:

I believe I am 9DPO. I've been getting my cycles wrong apparently so I'll just go off what the update is and if AF comes, AF comes.

Had some clearish CM today with a little string of blood in the middle of it. Praying it's not the start of AF but hoping it's implantation bleeding. Ahh!

I've been testing like crazy.. I bought 50 eBay cheapie tests and I intend on using them all :haha: Counting down the hours until I can test again!!!!!! Lol.

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies still waiting and congrats to those of you who have your BFP's! And lots of baby dust to all of you trying again next month!

Actually.. Ya'll can probably count me out this month! Just went to test again and saw bright pink CM. Although I've NEVER had this before! It didn't show up when I wiped, not to sound TMI, I kinda had to dig up there.. Lol. It wasn't the consistency of my period but I have a feeling I'll be early this month! Oh well. Good luck to you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->