46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

This will be your sticky bean! Congrats navy. Lots of sticky baby dust to you.

Bee - I think that's a great idea. I always think of the women that just have a chance bit of sex and end up pregnant and then I compare it to me, OPKs, temps, cm watch and it makes me feel loopy. I may join you in casual BD next cycle. IF WE NEED TO! Which we won't. Positive thinking!

Quick question and maybe TMI:

This is my first cycle ttc and I'm not sure when I o'd. We BD'd on CD 11, 13 & 15. I'm going on the assumption that I o'd somewhere around the 14th, putting me at 6 dpo.

Is it possible I o'd earlier, and if I am pg i'm further along than I thought? I'm pretty symptomatic, and am thinking about testing earlier than I had planned.

Thanks ladies!!

This is my first cycle ttc and I'm not sure when I o'd. We BD'd on CD 11, 13 & 15. I'm going on the assumption that I o'd somewhere around the 14th, putting me at 6 dpo.

Is it possible I o'd earlier, and if I am pg i'm further along than I thought? I'm pretty symptomatic, and am thinking about testing earlier than I had planned.

Thanks ladies!!

It is possible to o earlier or later then day 14. Were you tracking your temp, using OPKs or checking your cervical mucus?

Thanks ladies!!

It is possible to o earlier or later then day 14. Were you tracking your temp, using OPKs or checking your cervical mucus?

No, I wasn't checking anything. I guess all I can do is start testing a few days earlier than planned.

Thanks ladies!!

No, I wasn't checking anything. I guess all I can do is start testing a few days earlier than planned.

I felt very symptomatic the first month trying and I as well wasn't checking anything else. I wasn't even positive that I ovulated at that point but we thought why not try.

I stared temping to confirm that I ovulated so that was a relief to know. The OPKs and temping really give you a lot of information so I highly recommend them. In the mean time, my fingers are crossed for you.

If you did o on cd14 they you have a very good chance of being pregnant though, to answer your question. Would you be having symptoms at 6dpo? It's very unlikely unless you did o and implant earlier.

I think everyone here who has been through a couple cycles knows what it is like to overanalyze symptoms. I know it's hard to stay calm, when all you want is to be pregnant.

Let us know what happens and keep us updated. Hope this helps.

Had my bloods done earlier this morning and today I'm 11DPO ( according to FF) and they came back at 22! I'm excited but really really nervous. I want to only be excited about a :bfp: but my miscarriages seemed to have sucked the magic out of the moment :(

Congrats!! Hopefully in about 250 days you will be holding your bundle of joy!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had my bloods done earlier this morning and today I'm 11DPO ( according to FF) and they came back at 22! I'm excited but really really nervous. I want to only be excited about a :bfp: but my miscarriages seemed to have sucked the magic out of the moment :(

Congrats! As long as they go up. Fxd for you!!!

Navy we'll be the June club together, this time we'll both stay! Positive thoughts! X

Thanks ladies!!

I felt very symptomatic the first month trying and I as well wasn't checking anything else. I wasn't even positive that I ovulated at that point but we thought why not try.

I stared temping to confirm that I ovulated so that was a relief to know. The OPKs and temping really give you a lot of information so I highly recommend them. In the mean time, my fingers are crossed for you.

If you did o on cd14 they you have a very good chance of being pregnant though, to answer your question. Would you be having symptoms at 6dpo? It's very unlikely unless you did o and implant earlier.

I think everyone here who has been through a couple cycles knows what it is like to overanalyze symptoms. I know it's hard to stay calm, when all you want is to be pregnant.

Let us know what happens and keep us updated. Hope this helps.

Thanks! It does help. I have been pregnant once before, it was completely accidental after one time around the middle of my cycle.

I just wondered because my symptoms are pretty obvious - my gums all of a sudden swelled and became inflamed in one area, stuffy/runny nose, and dry, metallic mouth.

I will keep you posted :)

Hello ladies! What a crazy hectic week. Finally done dog sitting but, this weekend is bound to be crazy too.

I'm officially in the dreaded 2ww, fingers crossed the next 14 days go quick. Not sure if I'm feeling super positive about this month but, we shall see.

Congrats on all the BFP's!!! So happy to see so many <3

Hi ladies,

I joined this thread towards the end of my last cycle, knowing I wouldn't be pregnant and would need to move on to the October thread. Well I'm about to ovulate at long last, so thought I'd wade back in to this enormous thread and say hi again :wave:

Congrats to all the BFPs and commiserations to all those who will be moving on to November's testing thread.

Anyone else around here ovulating around now? I just got a positive OPK today (well, 6 of them, as I always pee on loads of OPKs once I get a positive as I just love seeing them :haha:) and expect to ovulate tomorrow on CD21.

Hi ladies,

I joined this thread towards the end of my last cycle, knowing I wouldn't be pregnant and would need to move on to the October thread. Well I'm about to ovulate at long last, so thought I'd wade back in to this enormous thread and say hi again :wave:

Congrats to all the BFPs and commiserations to all those who will be moving on to November's testing thread.

Anyone else around here ovulating around now? I just got a positive OPK today (well, 6 of them, as I always pee on loads of OPKs once I get a positive as I just love seeing them :haha:) and expect to ovulate tomorrow on CD21.

Yes, I'm about to ovulate too I think! Started getting ewcm and feeling more sharp tingles in my ovaries. Hoping in the next couple of days. Taking another opk tonight but the one from this morning seemed to be a little darker. I usually have a short surge and usually miss a positive opk. I rely on temps and physical symptoms like cm and pains. Making sure to BD every day until after O!

Can I join this? I know I'm late. Haha. I'll probably test in the morning. I was gonna try to wait till Sunday where I would be 11dpo. But I'm to anxious! I've been extremely wet lately (even hubby commented on it) very hormonal, and been having some cramps which I never have. Been very tired, and been having headaches.

I just joined this website on Wednesday because I started to suspect pregnancy. I have always read the threads on here when I felt possible pregnancy signs. Also, last week I just got tired of not being able to see peoples bfp pictures and joined partly because of that. So, anyway, yesterday when I got home from getting groceries I realized I still felt bad. Everything at the store stunk: old man calogn, the milk cabinet, random food smells, you name it I could smell it. And lunch seemed good when I got it, but smelled repulsive when I opened the bag. So I got home, ran to the bathroom and took a test. It was good and positive in two minutes. This mornings test is positive as well. My husband and I are very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->