46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Pink may be good news as from what I have read that is a good sign - as is anything that is different from your usual cycle :)

Just kidding. Took an opk just to confirm it's going lighter and there she is. Positive today. Better late than never. Getting on it!

YAY! :happydance::happydance: BD time for you Miss! Go go go!

I hope I get the same luck with a pos! Lines are there but faint for me. First sight of EWCM today, so I'm assuming tomorrow or CD14! Really hoping it's tomorrow so I have the chance of a longer LP, even if it's just a day.

Just so you know, LP has nothing to do with when you O. You can O on CD 4 and still have the same length lp. LP is not supposed to change month to month, only your O time changes.

:hugs: Krissie

Bee- you'll probably see a temp dip tomorrow. Good luck catching that egg!!!

I hate waiting to O and this cycle I'm really excited to try the softcups. They need to hurry up and get here.

:dance: So excited for you ladies, hate not being able to be here more but congratulations! :dance:

Feeling absolutely nothing this cycle other than the same cramps from last month. Really hoping to change my luck this time, but will be with family most of next week so no real chance of early testing at least lol. FX for those testing next week, :hugs: for those who have been struck by the witch.

There will be lots and lots of summer babies! Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!

I'm an idiot and didn't pack my themometer for my trip home so I haven't temped since wednesday. I got one today so I can pick back up. I don't have much hope for this cycle anymore. I always get AF cramps 5 or 6 days before AF and I started cramping on thursday. I'm pretty depressed about it, especially since I am visiting home and several people (in an effort to catch up) ask me when DH and I are going to start a family.

:hi:Ladies!!
Just wanted to pop in to say Hi. So sorry I have been MIA:blush:
Been busy makin time with my new Man and his daughter, and meeting his fam.
Were out all day yesterday and went to a local theme park Halloween Special last night, was great fun, and got home this afternoon.
Anyhoo- I don't forsee TTC anytime soon, so gonna be on the sidelines for a while cheering you all on!:dance::dance:
Wishing you al the best, STICKY beans and :dust:!!
I'll be lurrrrking!!

:hi:Ladies!!
Just wanted to pop in to say Hi. So sorry I have been MIA:blush:
Been busy makin time with my new Man and his daughter, and meeting his fam.
Were out all day yesterday and went to a local theme park Halloween Special last night, was great fun, and got home this afternoon.
Anyhoo- I don't forsee TTC anytime soon, so gonna be on the sidelines for a while cheering you all on!:dance::dance:
Wishing you al the best, STICKY beans and :dust:!!
I'll be lurrrrking!!

You sound very happy with this new man! I am very happy for you :)

Thx Smille!
Well it is quite nice to think of ttc with someone in a relationship rather than timing a donor like the last 12 months:haha:

You do sound very happy JLM. Enjoy the new man and the excitement that comes from a new relationship. We will all be here cheering you on if/when you TTC again. Xx

Congrats on finding someone you really care about JLM. You do sound really happy.

So I'm not sure what is going on with my cycle now :shrug: I had a +OPK on Friday so I thought I'd ovulate yesterday as I usually do the day after. Lo and behold my temp went up a bit yesterday, making me think I'd ovulated on Friday, but today my temp went down a tiny bit. So I'm not sure what's going on... maybe a slow rise, fallback rise or just my body didn't ovulate yet. We'll keep dtd just in case I haven't yet. It would be pretty cool to ovulate today as then if I were to fall pregnant today my due date would be my birthday. My husband goes away on tour for two weeks on Thursday, so it had better happen before then!!

To those of you experiencing the pink tinged cm, I have some when I ovulate around cd 14, and then nothing until my period. Unless...I have gotten pregnant. The three out of five sticky beans I have had have all had some pink cm at implantation time (cd 21-23) and then some pinky brown cm at bfp time (cd 26-30). I don't know for sure, but it really seems like my mucus plug drops a few bits when it's forming around bfp time. So, not that everyone gets that, but if you usually dont get pink cm maybe that's a sign for you. I sure hope so. Good luck!!!

wannab - I was going to say the same thing as gina! even if you O earlier, your luteal phase will stay the same and AF will just be due earlier. and same if you O late - AF will be due later than usual. I didn't realize this for awhile too and now it makes sense as to why I sometimes have different length cycles.

squirrel - I was experiencing this with the opks too month. I should take a pic of my progression. It started dark, stayed dark, went light, disappeared, light again, dark again and finally a positive.

in fact today is officially my pos opk day. I took one today to see where I caught my surge yesterday and it's definitely even darker - and thicker! - than yesterdays. I think every month I forget how blazing the positives look until I get one. Yesterday's lines were equally dark and so much darker than the other tests this month that I jumped the gun. so this will be a late O for me for sure. just hoping that egg is beyond ready and mature now! Also, I'm O'ing from my left side again. I've done this once before - same side in a row instead of switching. When I got pregnant before, it was from my left side, so FX!

okay enough BNB, time to BD! good luck ladies! :hugs:

never-ending opk progression

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 18
Wonderstruck and navy and everyone else with BFP's that's awesome congratulations!

Welcome to the forum praying4no2 its good to have you here x

Congrats to all the bfps!!!!

And beemeck I know what you mean about that blazing positive! Always caught me off guard!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Ergh I'm really confused ladies... my cervix tonight is open and very soft and to the side, I am having twinges on left ovary but I can't be ovulating already it's 'too early' and my opks aren't showing any surge?

wannab - I was going to say the same thing as gina! even if you O earlier, your luteal phase will stay the same and AF will just be due earlier. and same if you O late - AF will be due later than usual. I didn't realize this for awhile too and now it makes sense as to why I sometimes have different length cycles.

squirrel - I was experiencing this with the opks too month. I should take a pic of my progression. It started dark, stayed dark, went light, disappeared, light again, dark again and finally a positive.

in fact today is officially my pos opk day. I took one today to see where I caught my surge yesterday and it's definitely even darker - and thicker! - than yesterdays. I think every month I forget how blazing the positives look until I get one. Yesterday's lines were equally dark and so much darker than the other tests this month that I jumped the gun. so this will be a late O for me for sure. just hoping that egg is beyond ready and mature now! Also, I'm O'ing from my left side again. I've done this once before - same side in a row instead of switching. When I got pregnant before, it was from my left side, so FX!

okay enough BNB, time to BD! good luck ladies! :hugs:

Good luck!!! Based on your temp and that dark line you are definitely oing today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->