46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Just gearing up Hun ;)

Definitely looks that way. Did a opk hour ago it's starting to go dark but still neg atm so I'm thinking maybe it will happen this week not next now =)

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone's been great and hope you all had an awesome weekend!

I think I'm FINALLY about to ovulate, I may ovulate tomorrow night I think, I hope I actually ovulate and that my body doesn't change its mind suddenly.

PLZZZ be a sticky eggy please!!! I'm like basically out of OPKs and tired of charting :p

Attachments

• 12166851_10153894812047697_480538452_n.jpg
    12166851_10153894812047697_480538452_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
I hope to be joining you ladies with the positive OPKs! I keep havin O symptoms and ewcm, but no change in my OPKs. I think tonight's was slightly darker, so fingers crossed I get a positive tomorrow! I'll take a pic of my progression in the morning.

Look ladies!!!!!!!!!! My last test of the day!And before you start yelling at me yes I know it's blue dye. I just got tired of the very faint positive pink ones. And yes! I know I'm not supposed to take them apart. Haha. Even hubby sees it and he never sees them. There is definitely color! And to just make sure it wasn't an evap. I dipped it in water and it stayed! (Before I took it apart)

Attachments

• 2015-10-18_23.19.22.jpg
    2015-10-18_23.19.22.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2015-10-18_22.57.35.jpg
    2015-10-18_22.57.35.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 2015-10-18_23.07.26.jpg
    2015-10-18_23.07.26.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 16
Gina, Bee, I really really didn't know that and you have no idea how much you have put my mind at ease - thank you so much both of you. I was seriously feeling worried because I had no pos OPK yesterday on CD13 but it was a dark negative! So I know it's coming. But I was panicking thinking "what happens if I don't o until day 16 or 17. That will mean just a week long LP!" and then of course I just panicked and worried and stressed :wacko:
Thank you. Well yesterday I got an almost there OPK so I'm assuming it'll be pos today on cd14 like last cycle.

Also I'm starting to really get the hang of temping. My temps were totally erratic when I started on CD2 and FF told me off :haha: saying I was taking them at too different times. So I've stuck to 5/6am the last few days and they're nice and steady at the moment instead of huge giant spikes! Of course I'm hoping for a lovely spike eventually :)

Bee! Those OPKs look great! Perfect!

comet hopefully those keep getting darker!!! Are you having any symptoms?!

AFM, 6DPO (super late so almost 7DPO, I just got wrapped up reading TTC Journals lol). Still having AF like cramps. I'm suuuuuuper bloated, but I am also kinda on vacation and eating a lot of rubbish and not working out. I suspect AF will be here tuesday or wednesday which will be CD26/27. Last cycle was 27 days. I would really like to at least have a 29 day cycle eventually! If she isn't here by wednesday I am going to test... although, in June I tested on the day I expected AF because I usually starting over night...got a BFN and then she came in the afternoon.

comet hopefully those keep getting darker!!! Are you having any symptoms?!

AFM, 6DPO (super late so almost 7DPO, I just got wrapped up reading TTC Journals lol). Still having AF like cramps. I'm suuuuuuper bloated, but I am also kinda on vacation and eating a lot of rubbish and not working out. I suspect AF will be here tuesday or wednesday which will be CD26/27. Last cycle was 27 days. I would really like to at least have a 29 day cycle eventually! If she isn't here by wednesday I am going to test... although, in June I tested on the day I expected AF because I usually starting over night...got a BFN and then she came in the afternoon.

The only signs I have had is bein exhausted and cramps. Which I never have. And my jj feels full. Like right above where your pubic hair grows. Idk what it's called. Haha

I still have 5 days b4 it's even worth using opks. I hate waiting to O.

After 81 long days... It appears the witch has finally flown in. Here's hoping I go back to my predictable 29-30 day cycles now.

CD 1. I'm out for october. But I WILL have my bfp in November.

55comet555 I too have the fullness, cramping and exhaustion. My tests went from faint like that to super dark. I really think those are real pregnancy symptoms for you!!! And it took about four days for my test line to get any darker than that. But here I am, after my period should have come, with as many pregnancy symptoms as can be and super dark bfps!

After 81 long days... It appears the witch has finally flown in. Here's hoping I go back to my predictable 29-30 day cycles now.

FINALLY :dance:!!! I really hope they go back to normal. I'm worried that this cycle will be torture like the last, but I'm trying hard to remain positive.

woo hoo campn, and wannab on your opks - right where we expected :happydance: and we are all cycle buddies too yayyyy c'mon TWW! :thumbup:

finally jgo! :hugs: so ready for you to be joining us TTC again :happydance:

jlm - forgot to say hurray on the new dude :thumbup:

smille - waiting to O totally sucks :growlmad: especially when it comes later than expected....

speaking of... didn't get my temp jump this morning - wasn't really expecting it but hoping, because even moving everything up one day would be appreciated :coffee: I seem to O the day after pos opk, but the O pains yesterday made me hopeful that I was O'ing then. sigh. that temp jump BETTER be there tomorrow. If it is, I am officially due for AF ON my bday (and campn will be too!) so let's see if the universe has an awesome gift for me.... :baby:

Tested early.. Just like I said I wasn't going to do.... Got a BFN with a $store test. Def. A bummer to see. Hoping for a change in the next day or two but it kinda took the wind out of my sails.

Oh yes we are definitely gearing up to ov. Ewcm has increased today =)

Think we'll stick to the every other day this time. Not really tried that way so here's hoping.

I couldn't do it. Today's test day, AF hasn't made an appearance yet, and...I couldn't test. I woke up, and...freaked myself out. It's like the opposite of most everyone on here, but I did the early testing at DPO10, got a negative and now I'm scared to see another one. I'm thinking...hey, if I don't test, I can either be heartbroken when AF shows up, or in a week I'll just know that she isn't??

That's horrible isn't it??

It just seems like if I test and get a BFN and then AF shows up, I'm sad twice. But if I just wait for AF, I'm only sad once :( And if I just keep waiting, if it is a BFP...then I know when I finally do test, likely what the results are...

And now I'm convincing myself I never actually o'd, despite the positive OPK, temperature spike and crosshairs on my FF app...

Someone will me to test tomorrow. This is silly :blush:

I couldn't do it. Today's test day, AF hasn't made an appearance yet, and...I couldn't test. I woke up, and...freaked myself out. It's like the opposite of most everyone on here, but I did the early testing at DPO10, got a negative and now I'm scared to see another one. I'm thinking...hey, if I don't test, I can either be heartbroken when AF shows up, or in a week I'll just know that she isn't??

That's horrible isn't it??

It just seems like if I test and get a BFN and then AF shows up, I'm sad twice. But if I just wait for AF, I'm only sad once :( And if I just keep waiting, if it is a BFP...then I know when I finally do test, likely what the results are...

And now I'm convincing myself I never actually o'd, despite the positive OPK, temperature spike and crosshairs on my FF app...

Someone will me to test tomorrow. This is silly :blush:
I feel your pain... I DID NOT want to test either... Yet... So.who's founf myself taking a test this am... And we'll you see how that went! I wish getting that positive was as easy as... Say... Tying your shoes!

jalilma :hugs: I know the feeling. bummed but still hopeful! especially with that chart - that's a beautiful chart, lady!

awn - your logic makes perfect sense and I totally agree with you about being doubly sad, I just don't have the willpower. I wish I did. the first month TCC, I didn't test until I felt nauseous (I was pregnant but lost that baby) and I can hardly remember that calm, cool and collected person I was back then. If this isn't my month, I MIGHT try a more relaxed approach next month, although thinking about removing temping and charting gives me more anxiety than doing it does! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->