46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I couldn't do it. Today's test day, AF hasn't made an appearance yet, and...I couldn't test. I woke up, and...freaked myself out. It's like the opposite of most everyone on here, but I did the early testing at DPO10, got a negative and now I'm scared to see another one. I'm thinking...hey, if I don't test, I can either be heartbroken when AF shows up, or in a week I'll just know that she isn't??

That's horrible isn't it??

It just seems like if I test and get a BFN and then AF shows up, I'm sad twice. But if I just wait for AF, I'm only sad once :( And if I just keep waiting, if it is a BFP...then I know when I finally do test, likely what the results are...

And now I'm convincing myself I never actually o'd, despite the positive OPK, temperature spike and crosshairs on my FF app...

Someone will me to test tomorrow. This is silly :blush:

OMG you are talking to my heart. I got a BFN ... testing uber early .. then a light light light only with tweaking photo and squinting you see a line ... then two days after that still a squinter... so could it be the brand is crap and shows squinters or is it a chemical?
Today I am 12dpo - FF says 13dpo... I feel cramps (don't really get them unless I am bleeding) nausea, breasts are killing me and I don't have any more tests and I am NOT getting another test. Since I live in the middle of nowhere ... I am happy to say that I will hold out till my BETA on Thursday ... THOUGH having said that -- OPKs will come up IF you are pregnant too... so I might just POAS on a stick.

I am feeling you - I know I could go and buy a test - (even though in the sticks of ND - Ill pay $30 for one :growlmad:
I won't - not because of the $30 ... but because I don't want to see BFN on a FRER that would mean the faint BFPS on the IC tests was false.
Uh I am with you!!

Just gearing up Hun ;)

Definitely looks that way. Did a opk hour ago it's starting to go dark but still neg atm so I'm thinking maybe it will happen this week not next now =)

i've gone completely negative- no line at all before it shoots to a blaring positive! our bodies are odd. waiting to o always stressed me out so badly.

Look ladies!!!!!!!!!! My last test of the day!And before you start yelling at me yes I know it's blue dye. I just got tired of the very faint positive pink ones. And yes! I know I'm not supposed to take them apart. Haha. Even hubby sees it and he never sees them. There is definitely color! And to just make sure it wasn't an evap. I dipped it in water and it stayed! (Before I took it apart)

i don't see anything hun- but i hate blue dye!

Positive OPK! Yay! Finally! Will be attacking when OH gets home!

woo hooo! get going!

After 81 long days... It appears the witch has finally flown in. Here's hoping I go back to my predictable 29-30 day cycles now.

:happydance: finally!!!! aw jgo that's great news

jalilma :hugs: I know the feeling. bummed but still hopeful! especially with that chart - that's a beautiful chart, lady!

awn - your logic makes perfect sense and I totally agree with you about being doubly sad, I just don't have the willpower. I wish I did. the first month TCC, I didn't test until I felt nauseous (I was pregnant but lost that baby) and I can hardly remember that calm, cool and collected person I was back then. If this isn't my month, I MIGHT try a more relaxed approach next month, although thinking about removing temping and charting gives me more anxiety than doing it does! :wacko:

i swear we get slightly more crazy each cycle!!!! and i thought about temping and charting til i got my O confirmed then giving it up- but like you, that caused more anxiety than actually doing it! i even temped a few days after my bfp this time because i wasn't ready to give it up. AND so i could show people that temps don't always mean anything.

afm: 5+5 today, feels like it's creeping along. belly always off. never happy it seems. at least it's not nauseous right. OH and for those of you that check cp- mine is STILL low!!!! so that doesn't mean anything either. first appt for bloodwork and such is next monday.

Last night's opk was getting darker, but this morning's was super light! Ugh!!! I guess it will be a late ovulation for me this cycle vs last cycle. Hope that doesn't mean my cycles are going to steadily get longer and then I'll have to go on Vitex again. Unless it magically turns positive tonight. Waiting to O with long cycles is so annoying!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies,
Can I join in? 6DPO and planning on testing with FMU Friday morning. So far no real symptoms except for the abdomen is sore(feels like after a core work out, but I didn't!).

FX and baby dust to us all!!

Welcome pacificlove.
Jacquard, I hear you on late ovulation. I didn't ovulate until CD38. Such a bummer waiting for ovulation. At least with the TWW you know it's only going to be 2 weeks!
MBA, I hope the witch stays away and those squinters turn into a beautiful dark BFP. I find ICs rubbish for progression. I always recommend a FRER.
Awnmyown, I'll keep my FX'd for no AF but a lovely BFP instead.

AFM, passing the days. Always reading but not posting much.
This is a lucky thread and I know there are plenty more BFPs to come. Xx

Secind blood draw was this morning, results came back at only 39 so not doubling after 3 days. I'm hoping everything is ok since my last pregnancy was a slow starter but I just want to cry.

Secind blood draw was this morning, results came back at only 39 so not doubling after 3 days. I'm hoping everything is ok since my last pregnancy was a slow starter but I just want to cry.

Sending you hugs and happy vibes. Hoping things pick up for you

:hugs: Thinking of you. Are you having blood drawn again honey? Praying that little bean is just a slow riser. :hugs:

Bee did you ovulate yet!? I think I may ovulate tonight, like after I go to bed :p
My temperature dipped today too... Maybe?

Jlm- I'm so happy for you! I totally agree! Ttc with someone you care about is amazing (also having lots of sex doesn't hurt) ;) I will miss you though so please don't be a stranger. I want to share my bfp with you if I ever do get it! You've been a big part in my journey so far! :hugs:

Ciz- looks like we all synced up together!!! Ahhhh I can't wait for us to get that second pink line!!

TTCbaby2015G- where are you!??? Miss you! I wanna know what you're up to!

Praying the number keeps increasing. Lots of hugs!

Thank you ladies and I'm supposed to go in for another on Wednesday

took a frer this morning. And had a squinter line again. I wanna set up an appointment to get my levels drawn but hubby isn't for sure.
Would u guys go ahead and set one up? Or wait until your period is late. I'm supposed to start on Wednesday

Hope your numbers keep rising lady bug!

I'm out, the witch got me today before I could even test for the first time!

The next time I'm going to test is November 15th.

The only good thing is my cycle is exactly 28 days again, so feels pretty normal, and I did feel ovulation around the 14th day, so hopefully we'll get it next month!

Navyladybug: :hugs: sorry your numbers didn't double. If you had a slow riser last time then maybe that's just what your body does. Really hope that your numbers jump up next time.

Ksquared: sorry your OPKs are going lighter again. I know he frustration of waiting ages to ovulate. I hope you ovulate soon. Have you ever tried soy isoflavones to help you ovulate earlier? They worked really well for me back when I conceived my daughter (ovulated CD13), but I've been taking them again the last two cycles and they've only moved ovulation forward a few days to CD21 and CD20.

Mommyxofxone: I missed your BFP. Huge congrats!

MBAmom and awnmyown: good luck to you both. I wish I had your self control. I tend to just keep testing once I've started and go through huge numbers of cheapies and more name-brand tests than I'd like. Then when AF comes I always get angry that j wasted so much money on tests. I picture the money I spent on them and what it would be like to pee straight on thanks flush it down the loo as it's pretty much the same thing :haha:

jGo_18: wow! You must feel amazing to have that mega long cycle come to an end!! I really hope you have a normal length cycle this time that ends in a shiny BFP.

Gina263: sorry AF caught you. Good luck for November. I hope it brings you a BFP.

Wannab: I hope you catch that egg!

Beemeck: sorry you didn't get your temp jump. It's so annoying when ovulation doesn't happen regularly and when you constantly have to second guess what your body is up to!

AFM: temp jumped up this morning. I reckon I'm either 3dpo or 1dpo. Timing was good either way, but I'm still not hopeful this cycle. Last cycle our timing was amazing and nothing came of it, so I doubt this cycle will be any different. I had better cm this time, but that's about it.

campn - I'm thinking it's happening as we speak? lol :haha: I tend to O the day after a pos opk so I better get that temp jump tomorrow. I can't BD anymore :sleep:

navy - keep us posted sweets. thinking of you! :hugs:

comet - I would def wait until AF is late! good luck!

squirrel - so glad you got your temp jump! every month I go back and forth between extreme confidence and total failure, but such is the TWW eh? FX for you - everything is looking good! :thumbup:

still have this fairly painful cramping. dunno what it's about. anyone else experience this? I had O pains yesterday and my O pains are so distinct. This isn't that kind of feeling. It's cramping, but also not AF like cramps? grrrrr I hate overanalyzing everything :growlmad:

k squared - keep on the opks! good luck :) so frustrating, I know. mine did that to me this month too as you prob saw in my pic. hopefully it sneaks up on you asap!

Beemek, I am 6DPO and been having "abdomen" twinges. I'd almost say it feels like after a core work out except that I didn't work out.... hopefully a good sign for us!

Bee- I hope you wake up to a huge temperature jump then crosshairs few days from now! I'm having some very light cramping so I'm not sure if I'll ovulate tonight or tomorrow, but I'm trying to stay as calm as possible cause I don't wanna scare it away! :winkwink:

It'll be an AWESOME birthday gift for us, wouldn't it!?

Haha, campn. I'm the same way with trying to stay relaxed so I don't scare O away! I still haven't had a positive opk but I didn't have any more ewcm today, so it might have gotten scared away anyway :(. Although I have had some sharp twinges today so maybe I had a really really short surge and it's happening now. About to take another opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->