46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

how is everyone doing?

i'm doing fine, still having cramps(which is very unusual for me bc I never have them) and been insanely tired. I been layin around all day and took a 2 hour nap, and I still just want to go to bed. haha.

Finally caught a break and caught up on reading. Two more days to go before home!

Navy really keeping FX crossed for you.

Bee, this cycle and the last. This cycle lasted 5 days. The last 2 days before 'o' until AF.

Comet wish we could trade lol. I've been hit with insomnia this month terribly. Hope you get a very dark line! Keep us updated!

ATM just hitting CD21 and nothing other than trouble sleeping and watery cm for last 4-5days. Never going to let nature take its course again! So confusing and frustrating when you want to over analyze your cycle.

Navy, I am keeping everything crossed tightly for you for your next blood draw :hugs:

Comet, all these signs are really good! And a squinter on a FRER is always a brilliant sign. Maybe wait until the day AF is due and then book to have blood drawn?

Bee, have you had a spike yet? And I think I know exactly what you mean about those cramps - did they almost feel like *tmi as hell* poo cramps?

Me - had nice dark + OPKs yesterday at noon and at 7pm, and lower back ache and cramps all day. BD last night. Temp dip this morning. Will test again this morning and see what's happening!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151020_015920.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151020_015920.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

6 hour gap progression last night =)

Need to do one today to see little odd ewcm seems to have disappeared already which isn't normal usually have it for 4 to 5 days

Bee did you ovulate yet!? I think I may ovulate tonight, like after I go to bed :p
My temperature dipped today too... Maybe?

Jlm- I'm so happy for you! I totally agree! Ttc with someone you care about is amazing (also having lots of sex doesn't hurt) ;) I will miss you though so please don't be a stranger. I want to share my bfp with you if I ever do get it! You've been a big part in my journey so far! :hugs:

Ciz- looks like we all synced up together!!! Ahhhh I can't wait for us to get that second pink line!!

TTCbaby2015G- where are you!??? Miss you! I wanna know what you're up to!

I know how crazy is that hahaha

Navy, I am keeping everything crossed tightly for you for your next blood draw :hugs:

Comet, all these signs are really good! And a squinter on a FRER is always a brilliant sign. Maybe wait until the day AF is due and then book to have blood drawn?

Bee, have you had a spike yet? And I think I know exactly what you mean about those cramps - did they almost feel like *tmi as hell* poo cramps?

Me - had nice dark + OPKs yesterday at noon and at 7pm, and lower back ache and cramps all day. BD last night. Temp dip this morning. Will test again this morning and see what's happening!

finally got my spike this AM! woo hoo! :happydance: 1DPO - you are right behind me!! the cramping is gone too. They actually didn't feel like that.... they kind of radiated to my back so I was nervous that I had maybe picked up a UTI from all the BDing - It's really a miracle I haven't yet, but all seems to be well now! hello TWW :coolio:

Bee- I hope you wake up to a huge temperature jump then crosshairs few days from now! I'm having some very light cramping so I'm not sure if I'll ovulate tonight or tomorrow, but I'm trying to stay as calm as possible cause I don't wanna scare it away! :winkwink:

It'll be an AWESOME birthday gift for us, wouldn't it!?

yay it happened! lol. I think I also O'ed last night which HAS to be perfect based on BD timing. got the temp jump this AM and will wait patiently for my crosshairs :flower: AF due Nov 2..... but she couldn't possibly visit us on our birthday, right? that has to be against the rules..... :haha:

YAY bee!!! There you go girl! Glad you're just having to wait now! I didn't get a temperature rise today, it was actually lower than usual, so I probably didn't ovulate yet? I took an opk and its negative.

What should I do!? BD one last time!? I'm kinda dreading the thought haha, but we all are kinda sick right now. Why can't our bodies be as predicable as Christmas!?

Got a light but def there in person positive this am (2 actually just in case the first was defective) hoping it's darker tomorrow and af stays away tomorrow/Thursday.

YAY bee!!! There you go girl! Glad you're just having to wait now! I didn't get a temperature rise today, it was actually lower than usual, so I probably didn't ovulate yet? I took an opk and its negative.

What should I do!? BD one last time!? I'm kinda dreading the thought haha, but we all are kinda sick right now. Why can't our bodies be as predicable as Christmas!?

that was what happened to me too! when I thought I was O'ing, my temp went down again the next day (and neg opk). I would say to BD one more time and you'll prob get your temp jump tomorrow but I say that with full understanding of how much work it gets to be toward the end. I want to BD again today since I think the egg was actually released last night and I want to try again within 24 hours just in case, but in reality I don't know that I can. :nope: or that he can. I'm so over TTC! good luck love and can't wait to see your temp rise tomorrow :happydance:

Cd11. Waiting to o right now. FF says I'm 3dpo which is a lie because it puts my fertile window at cd5. My temps have been high the past couple days but I say it's because I suck at temping. Never had a super short cycle in my life.

Just going to continue poas until I get some action. Ugh.

Fx to all the ladies entering the tww.

OPKs are still negative and no ewcm yesterday, so it felt like my body tried to O but failed. So instead of accepting that, I decided to take 1 Vitex pill this morning to see if I could get it back on track. I've used Vitex before and it works for me, although not long-term because after a while my body gets used to it.

BUT! I just got ewcm again! I'm hoping it was the boost I needed to get my body to O soon instead of failing and then waiting for it to try again in a week or so. Maybe I'll try the method of only taking a little bit of Vitex in order to O and then stop taking it. I don't know, but I'm just happy to have ewcm today!

Jalima: congrats on your BFP! Hope it gets darker for you.

Beemeck: yay for temp spike!! Now for a speedy and stress-free 2WW.

Ciz: hopefully you're on your way to a lovely positive OPK. Good luck catching that egg.

Campn: how frustrating your temp didn't go up yet. I had funny ovulation patterns this cycle with temp not going up as expected. I would dtd again if you manage to. It does become so unromantic towards the end of the fertile period, especially if your ovulation day isn't predictable. I know your pain. I never know what day I'll ovulate and the last few days of scheduled dtd are so tiresome. Hope your temp goes up tomorrow.

Ksquared: good luck, hope the vitex helps regulate things for you.

AFM: 4dpo and not much going on. Some ovary twinges and creamy cm. That's about it :) boring part of the 2WW, but at least I don't have the "when am I going to ovulate?" stress anymore.

Anyone here thinking names yet? We always talk names weeeeeellllll in advance :haha: we're going with Isabelle for a girl and Felix for a boy (I finally convinced *ahem bribed ahem* my husband on that one!!)

Squirrel- I LOVE both of those names! Felix sounds super cool and Isabelle is so pretty! I think we have first names picked for both genders, but middle names is where we are always at loss. My in laws throw hints about using their names but really, you've no idea how many people you dislike when you're about to name your baby!

i LOVE isabelle

you know i worked in a vet clinic- so when we went to name names i was like no we can't pick this name because of this dog or cat LOL!!! added to the name problem!!!

dh vetoed my isabelle name for dd. we do have names picked however for this one, but we are not sharing yet.

I fail to understand why men have any say in naming babies! Like hey I don't remember you being pregnant and then pushing a baby out!?? :wacko:

It's out of OUR complete kindness we let them have any say really ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->