46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

excited to be planning donations again!! end of next week we're going to start. looking at doing every other day from cd11-19... should cover my 'normal' window... assuming i'm going to function normally after last cycles insanity.

just finally got caught up on the thread (i had to give myself a break while i was waiting).

Congrats on all the BFPS!

JLM- my donor buddy, i'll miss having a donor companion! but so happy for you and the new man!

Navy - i have everything crossed and saying so many prayers. we've been on these threads awhile together and i reaaaaaally want this to be your sticky bean!

as for the name debate... we've got a few girls names selected. i had one i was absolutely set on and then another popped into my head and now that's the winner. but i have strict instruction not to share. we can't for the life of us come up with a boys name that we really love tho =/

Haha mommyxofxone! I'm a teacher and my husband used to be one too, so we have the same issue except for us it's bad connotations with difficult kids that puts us off!

Isabelle has been top of our list since we were pregnant with Oscar. He would have been Isabelle if he were a girl. Then we fell in love with the name Isla (with Isabelle as our second choice) and now it's top position again :D:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151020_192854.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151020_192854.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Half 7 tonight's opk. No change. Ewcm gone in fact no cm at all. Cervix is very soft and feels flat but closed. Got mouth ulcers so a hormone change is happening.

I fail to understand why men have any say in naming babies! Like hey I don't remember you being pregnant and then pushing a baby out!?? :wacko:

It's out of OUR complete kindness we let them have any say really ;)

lol yeah i guess they'll call it something else if they don't like the names we pick!

my sil named both her girls- because they were girls. she's carrying her first boy, and her husband gets to name this one. omg. let me just say we're all cringing over here, he doesn't have the best track record on like... anything lol.

Afternoon ladies! Sorry I've been a little MIA, busy week and weekend. Finally settling back into my schedule.

A huge congrats for all the BFP's! Really hoping that I can surprise OH with a birthday BFP!

AFM: No real signs, unless being b*tchy counts?? :) I'm thinking if I don't catch it this cycle I'll start using OPK's. I don't ever really have signs of ovulation so, who knows maybe I'm not even ovulating.

Does anyone else get relatively darkish OPKs in their TWW? I needed to fulfil my POAS addiction so just peed on an OPK and got this line. Not sure what my hormones are up to, but I'm pretty confident I ovulated a few days ago (either two days ago or four days ago). My cm has gone creamy (was having loads of EWCM and watery CM before) and my temps are up and following my well-established post-ovulation pattern. Wonder if a secondary oestrogen surge which happens around now (4dpo) makes your LH go up a bit as well which makes a slightly darker OPK? Who knows! Intriguing though.

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Mind if I join?

I am O'ing right now, so I plan to test on October 31!

Congrats on all the BFPs! And baby dust to all!

:dust:

Does anyone else get relatively darkish OPKs in their TWW? I needed to fulfil my POAS addiction so just peed on an OPK and got this line. Not sure what my hormones are up to, but I'm pretty confident I ovulated a few days ago (either two days ago or four days ago). My cm has gone creamy (was having loads of EWCM and watery CM before) and my temps are up and following my well-established post-ovulation pattern. Wonder if a secondary oestrogen surge which happens around now (4dpo) makes your LH go up a bit as well which makes a slightly darker OPK? Who knows! Intriguing though.

i typically do. even close to AF i'll get some pretty obvious lines.

Tested tonight and got a very clear bfn :( Af due Saturday so I won't test again unless I'm late. Good luck everyone!

Congrats Jalima!!!

I have a list of names going, but dh and I cannot agree on a boys name. If I do get pregnant again I'm not backing down from a name. He named our dd, I get to name the next.

Jalima, congratulations! :happydance::happydance: YAY! Another BFP for our list!

Bee - soooo happy you got your spike! 2ww here we go!

Squirrel, I tested with an OPK at 9dpo last cycle and got a line that looked exactly like that. The next day it was completely white. So I definitely sometimes get quite dark negatives in the 2ww!

Natalie - good luck for Saturday! I hate seeing BFNs but it's still very early for you! Hope the witch stays away.

Me - First, a temping question. This is my first month temping so forgive the probably basic question! But does the spike come after ovulation? I had +OPKs on CD14 and CD15 (yesterday), as well as a temp dip. Then this morning, CD16, a big temp spike and a negative OPK. When would you girls say I ovulated? Yesterday?
I am soooo all BD out :wacko: but going to have one last "go" tonight for luck :haha:

Yes, there is a sustained temp rise after ovulation. After 3 high temperatures FF will give you crosshairs. Sounds like you ovulated yesterday. Xx

Wanna-b it's quite common to get a dip the day of ovulation. So it sounds like you're 1dpo. Hope the TWW goes quickly for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->