46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

wannab - yup, what everyone else said, lol :haha: welcome to the TWW! :hugs:

squirrel - chart is looking excellent!

jalilma - congrats love ! :happydance:

so mnay BFPS this thread - I'm ready for some more :)

2 DPO over here. really didn't want to test early this cycle, but I have Halloween parties on the 30 and 31 when I'll be 10 and 11 DPO. Since I'm a firm believer in "drink til it's pink", I guess I'll be testing to see whether I can have my glass of wine or not. I know that all of my friends will not believe I'm not pregnant if I'm not having a drink, so we shall see.

I managed to BD again one more time last night for good measure .I could produce and star in an adult film by now with all of the tricks I've pulled :rofl:

I might have gotten my bfp! Finally!! I was supposed to test on 10/26 but that was later than I had to. My official test date is Friday. I will be going to my re for blood work.

This was our first round of IVF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 34
I might have gotten my bfp! Finally!! I was supposed to test on 10/26 but that was later than I had to. My official test date is Friday. I will be going to my re for blood work.

eek rebecca!! keep us posted!! FX! :hugs:

Yay, I see that line. Congratulations. Xx

Yeah!

Congrats to the newest BFPS!! So happy for you ladies!!

Squirrel- sometimes I get dark OPKS in my tww, I actually thought I may be pregnant last cycle because of it! Ugh!

Bee- I completely understand what you mean! We BD yesterday and I'm pretty sure I ovulated around midnight. Got a temperature rise this morning! It's not that big of a rise, but with these thermometers being so accurate any jump makes a difference!

I barely had any ovulation cramps though! Let the wait begins...

Squirrel- sometimes I get dark OPKS in my tww, I actually thought I may be pregnant last cycle because of it! Ugh!

Bee- I completely understand what you mean! We BD yesterday and I'm pretty sure I ovulated around midnight. Got a temperature rise this morning! It's not that big of a rise, but with these thermometers being so accurate any jump makes a difference!

That looks like a good jump to me! welcome to the TWW too :happydance::happydance: and I am right there with you - didn't really get O pains this month and I'm usually doubled over so hopefully it's not a bad sign. I actually felt random dull pains from both sides at different points so SO is hoping for twins lol!

meant to tell you too I love that red lip! :thumbup:

Rebecca, I see that line, easy! Congratulations! :wohoo:

Thanks ladies for the info! I am 99% sure yesterday was o day so I'm saying 1dpo today! Fingers crossed for a Halloween baby! And let the 2ww madness begin. One good thing about my 10/11 day LP is that I don't ever have to wait the full 2 weeks. Silver lining.

Camp, that looks like a good temp rise to me!

Welcome to the wait! Come, sit, drink coffee with us :coffee: lol
Hopefully we all get to see that 2nd line this month. I know you and Bee have birthdays this month and I would love to surprise OH with a birthday BFP! FX

Congrats Rebecca! Beautiful line! Happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats to all the BFPs! Looks like this is a really lucky thread this month. Let's all get BFPs!

Just waiting to o over here. Should come tomorrow and I will be joining you ladies in the tww by Friday.

Hahaha youve no idea how much coffee I'm having! I better get a second line or we are talking major ulcers here :p

Pretty cool we are all waiting together this time! I'm thinking we will definitely get some awesome pink lines this time ;) do you ladies have cute ways to tell your partners if you're pregnant? Last time I just texted him a picture of the test... He was like oh you faked it! :wacko:

Bee! Thank you! I kinda go crazy with bright and dark lips in fall and winter!

Oh and I also have no idea where I ovulated this time. I felt twinges from both sides but they were so weak. I don't know what I'll do if we get twins. I can't handle that!

How many dpos you start testing?

That's awesome! I hope this is it for you!

Hahaha youve no idea how much coffee I'm having! I better get a second line or we are talking major ulcers here :p

Pretty cool we are all waiting together this time! I'm thinking we will definitely get some awesome pink lines this time ;) do you ladies have cute ways to tell your partners if you're pregnant? Last time I just texted him a picture of the test... He was like oh you faked it! :wacko:

Bee! Thank you! I kinda go crazy with bright and dark lips in fall and winter!

Oh and I also have no idea where I ovulated this time. I felt twinges from both sides but they were so weak. I don't know what I'll do if we get twins. I can't handle that!

How many dpos you start testing?

When I do finally get my BFP, I will pretend I'm out just like every other month and then buy an "I love daddy" onesie and casually be like oh I picked some stuff up for you today. When we got our last BFP we were on our honeymoon so we took the test together in our Venice hotel. This time, I'll enjoy surprising him. We had bought a onesie for my Mom to announce it, so this time he will be on the receiving end!

I typically start testing at 10 DPO but this month I didn't want to. The month I got my BFP, since it was our first month TTC, I didn't test until 13 DPO and got my pos. I wanted to try and go back to the calm time lol but alas, I have halloween parties on days 11 and 12 DPO and I like to drink til it's pink, so I will test the morning of 11 DPO - next Friday :huh:

Should I be concerned that after an 81 day cycle, af is really mild and fairly light? Usually the first day is pretty heavy and painful... so expected at least that, if not worse seeing as I went so long...

I've made a crossword in the style of the one my husband completes every day at lunch (I use graphic design as part of my job) and the bottom clues read Charlotte IS pregnant. I'll print it off like I sometimes do so we can race each other and then wait till the penny drops! Hopefully I haven't made it too hard and he'll get the clues.

when is your SO's bday?? :cake:

His birthday is Sunday the 25th. I'll only be 10DPO. I'll buy a test that morning probably and think about testing that day. I'm so hesitant when it comes to testing so, if I chicken out it's going have to be a late birthday gift to him.

Campn, I'm hoping everyone gets that amazing 2nd line this month. Oct. is looking good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->