46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'm loving all the ideas so far!

This is kinda bad of me, but I forgot to add that my DH birthday is on the 27th of this month! Ill only be 7 DPO so too soon to know if I'm pregnant or not! Still it'll be a LATE birthday gift for him.

I'm not gonna go test crazy this month. I say this every month I know! But I'm going over to my sister in Tampa (I'm in Orlando) and I'll only pack a couple of FRER, I'm staying over there for a week so these will be my only tests!

Well all ovulation signs have gone. Opks gone lighter no cm at all. Cervix still quite soft. I don't think I have ov'd yet it would have been super early if my body decided to. Guess I will (fingers crossed) be ovulating as expected next week.

Should I be concerned that after an 81 day cycle, af is really mild and fairly light? Usually the first day is pretty heavy and painful... so expected at least that, if not worse seeing as I went so long...

Mine wasn't horrible either, mostly a light flow. It was medium on the second day but mine lasted a couple of days longer than usual. I also expected much worse.

Should I be concerned that after an 81 day cycle, af is really mild and fairly light? Usually the first day is pretty heavy and painful... so expected at least that, if not worse seeing as I went so long...

Mine wasn't horrible either, mostly a light flow. It was medium on the second day but mine lasted a couple of days longer than usual. I also expected much worse.

it was probably more medium yesterday (which was the second day as well). i guess i'll just hope maybe it at least lasts further than tmrw. 3-4 days with maybe a day or two of spotting to follow is the norm... but without that day or two of heavy flow, i'm a little worried my body is still not doing what it's supposed to. i did email my doc... but knowing her it'll be over a week before i hear from her and then we'll be getting into my normal ovulation time... gah... can i just go back to how it was when i started this TTC journey!!?!?!?:wacko:

Did we hear from navy?! She was supposed to get herlevels tested again Today??? Hoping she's alright

Well all ovulation signs have gone. Opks gone lighter no cm at all. Cervix still quite soft. I don't think I have ov'd yet it would have been super early if my body decided to. Guess I will (fingers crossed) be ovulating as expected next week.

I almost ovulated earlier too! I had ewcm then it was gone for a few days then it came back. I was pretty stressed out though so I wonder if my body almost ovulated early then said oh no I ain't going to! I ended up ovulating normal time for me... We are waiting for you! <3

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining. I will be testing on Halloween. I don't know where I am in my cycle. So I figured if I don't get my period this week or next week that I will do a test. &#9786;&#65039;

I plan on handing him and Apple seed (since that's how big the baby will be when I tell him) followed by a positive test. Its been so hard keeping the secret from him!

Great Ideas! Really want to do something special as last time SIL found me in the bathroom after taking it and ran screaming through the house.

Hope everything is going well ladies. Lost the battle and tested early BFN, I know I have a few more days but feel like I'll be out this month

Hey ladies! Congrats on all the bfps so far :) and sorry to those whose month it wasn't :(

I'm on CD28 today, FF has me on a 35 day cycle but that's only because last month it took five weeks for my AF after my ERPC and miscarriage. So I usually have 28-30 day cycles. So far I haven't tested, I like living in hope and not seeing bfns lol I with test Monday morning if no AF as I go on holiday that day :)

I've made a crossword in the style of the one my husband completes every day at lunch (I use graphic design as part of my job) and the bottom clues read Charlotte IS pregnant. I'll print it off like I sometimes do so we can race each other and then wait till the penny drops! Hopefully I haven't made it too hard and he'll get the clues.

that sounds like a cute idea!

With my hubby I have a Big box wrapped filled with a ton of other smaller boxes (each wrapped) with I love you notes etc in them (kinda like that doll filled with smaller dolls lol ) and finally in the smallest box (an ear ring box) has a small plastic baby in it.

All these ideas are great! And making me really excited. Telling people is such a lovely part of it! Not sure how I will break it to OH, but am planning on holding on until the first scan/10/11/12 week mark this time to tell all family which would be Christmas. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of handing them all a box with the scan photo inside Christmas morning :cloud9: all my immediate family are desperate for me to have #2. My mum especially. Positive vibes we will be able to do all our little ideas very soon and this is our month! :dance:

2dpo, another day of even higher temp this morning, zero CM, so I definitely think CD15 was the day. Going to test on Oct 30th if I can hold out. I hope I can.
Feel really hopeful this cycle. I know I ovulate now thanks to temping, (no reason why I doubted it but I did!) and we didn't miss a single BD like we did on our first month!

:dust: to all!

squirrel - I love the name Charlotte! It's one of my names I have :) I meant to tell you I also love Isabelle - so so pretty. And I love Isla too! Felix is also cute, I'm just not about boy names like I am with girls.... and unfortunately we don't really have names picked out yet. When I was pregnant, SO and I couldn't agree on any really - he wants Indian names and I don't. But I will be giving the kids my last name, so maybe I'll throw him a bone? I always tell him he can get the middle name.... Now he won't discuss names anymore until I'm pregnant again :growlmad:

welcome thorpedo! FX for you!

kakae - hi! you are strong willed not testing! I'm so excited for you - you'll know soon! FX! :happydance:

wannab - yaayyy! so many cycle buddies this month! end of next week is going to be busy, busy - hopefully I can't keep up with adding all of the BFPS!

rebecca- let us know when you get some results, I'm dying to add another BFP today!

Navy - yes how are you? any news??

AFM - even though I was just patiently waiting, I'm still like a kid on xmas when FF gives me my CH. :smug: nothing new here :coffee:

2 DPO over here! Waiting for my crosshairs! I probably will not test on the 28th that's way too early! Maybe Halloween day?? I'll be 11 DPO.

I like the TWW, even though it's so stressful but I get to have hope for a little and that excitement like, what if I'm pregnant right now!?

How is everyone feeling!? I'm trying to keep myself distracted so I've been watching Fargo non stop, it's so good I've no idea why I've never watched it before. I'm also trying not to eat all our Halloween candy... We will see! :dohh:

squirrel - I love the name Charlotte! It's one of my names I have :) I meant to tell you I also love Isabelle - so so pretty. And I love Isla too! Felix is also cute, I'm just not about boy names like I am with girls.... and unfortunately we don't really have names picked out yet. When I was pregnant, SO and I couldn't agree on any really - he wants Indian names and I don't. But I will be giving the kids my last name, so maybe I'll throw him a bone? I always tell him he can get the middle name.... Now he won't discuss names anymore until I'm pregnant again :growlmad:

welcome thorpedo! FX for you!

kakae - hi! you are strong willed not testing! I'm so excited for you - you'll know soon! FX! :happydance:

wannab - yaayyy! so many cycle buddies this month! end of next week is going to be busy, busy - hopefully I can't keep up with adding all of the BFPS!

rebecca- let us know when you get some results, I'm dying to add another BFP today!

Navy - yes how are you? any news??

AFM - even though I was just patiently waiting, I'm still like a kid on xmas when FF gives me my CH. :smug: nothing new here :coffee:

Not quite yet :(
got another faint bfp. Let's wait till I get my official blood results tomorrow afternoon!!

Bee - YAY to CH! I have yet to see crosshairs as this is my first month of temping! Hoping my CH occur when I get that 3rd day running of high temps. I think I will be just as excited! :happydance:

Camp, 2dpo here too, and also waiting for my cross hairs! 2ww does drag for me but I agree, it is exciting, and FAR more exciting than waiting to o. Waiting to o is more stressful for me! At least when you know you have ovulated and BD on the right days etc that you could be pregnant and it's just a matter of time!

LO had me up at 5:30. I'm exhausted. Sooooooooooooooo exhausted. And of course I'm treating that as a symptom even though 2dpo is WAY WAY WAY too early :haha:

I was supposed to start period today but havent! My cervix is high and closed and hard.I'm never late. And I always have spotting a few days before and nothin! Took a wondo this morning that has another faint line. Gonna get a frer when hubby gets off work.

Attachments

• 2015-10-22_09.34.46.jpg
    2015-10-22_09.34.46.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 22
Jumping in ladies!

I am pretty sure i am 2dpo. I had a positive OPK on Tuesday. negative one at 11 yesterday morning, also had a random gush of watery CM that morning of the positive OPK (sorry if TMI!) and a lower backache, along w/ some random ovary aches (nothing painful).

I have a 3 1/2 year old DD, my husband and I decided to start trying this month for a sibling for her. HOPING i have a good chance this month! we BD on cd16, cd19, and cd20. had a negative but ALMOST positive OPK the evening of cd19, and both morning and late afternoon/evening positive (@ 11am, 5pm, and 11pm were all positive) on cd20. pretty sure thats the same day i ovulated. My tracker says im due for AF around 11/5, but i think it may be a day or two off. im not temping, just going by OPKs and cm.

baby dust to everyone!!

2 DPO over here! Waiting for my crosshairs! I probably will not test on the 28th that's way too early! Maybe Halloween day?? I'll be 11 DPO.

I like the TWW, even though it's so stressful but I get to have hope for a little and that excitement like, what if I'm pregnant right now!?

How is everyone feeling!? I'm trying to keep myself distracted so I've been watching Fargo non stop, it's so good I've no idea why I've never watched it before. I'm also trying not to eat all our Halloween candy... We will see! :dohh:

Awww cycle buddy! Well, I guess testing on Halloween could be fun too! FX of course. And if you're going to eat all the candy please share lol.

In regards to names, I have agreed that if it's a boy he will be a junior. My OH has the Greek-est (made up a word) name ever, my poor child lol. If it's a girl I believe we're going to incorporate our Grandmothers names some how. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->