46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'm 10-13 dpi right now. Evil blue dyes indicate faint last three days + but pink dye and digi are neg. No sx at all. :( Here's to hoping, hopefully there's still a chance.

wannab and campn - you will get your CHs tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

rebecca - can't wait for those blood results, FX :hugs:

comet - don't see anything but hoping FRER proves me wrong :thumbup:

welcome phoenix and hello - this is proving to be a very lucky thread so we are glad you joined! FX to you both

campn - I'm feeling....okay? Just pretty regular. I'm not a symptom spotter (well at least that's what I say :blush:) since the month I had my BFP I didn't notice a thing off. So I'm just hanging out. I agree that the TWW is associated with excitement and hope, but since that never really got me anywhere I tend to hate the TWW :growlmad: I'm actively trying to think I'm NOT pregnant this month so I can avoid a greater letdown. And I wouldn't complain about an unexpected surprise.... however, it's not really working. temps are good, we timed it perfectly, so my brain can't stop saying "of course you should be knocked up" :haha:

although I did watch a scientific vid about conception today on youtube. I wanted to know EXACTLY what's meant to happen, so I could visualize it for my next go around :haha: however it's made me feel that conception is basically impossible and it's a wonder that the human race has not gone extinct. :huh:

TTCBABYG2015- I'll share all my candy if you share baklava how about that!? I grew up in Alexandria, Egypt so most of my diet was very Greek inspired! Yuummmmyyy!!!

Fx for you too my sweet buddy! I feel like I've a gut feeling this time, not like a hopeful feeling only. But who knows? I'm not very good with instinct :shrug:

Really I'm glad ttc is taking as long as it is, cause I got to meet so many wonderful ladies on here! :hugs:

HCG came back at 4 today. I figured this would be the case since I woke up to heavy-ish spotting this morning. So I'm out.

Bee are you talking about the great sperm race!??

I keep watching "live pregnancy tests" on YouTube! Ahhhh we will get ours I know it!

navy - I am so so sorry love. I'll be thinking of you and sending you some dust to stash away until you're ready again :dust::dust::dust::hugs:

I keep watching "live pregnancy tests" on YouTube! Ahhhh we will get ours I know it!

I don't think it was called that but that was basically what it was! They were showing all of these cells in the vagina attacking the foreign sperm and I was like, there goes my chance. I'm such a feminist that my vee is prob like, no way - OUT! :rofl:

what are live pregnancy tests? I mean is it just someone recording taking their test and watching the dye show up? obv by the time you answer I will have already watched like 7.

I don't think it was called that but that was basically what it was! They were showing all of these cells in the vagina attacking the foreign sperm and I was like, there goes my chance. I'm such a feminist that my vee is prob like, no way - OUT! :rofl:

what are live pregnancy tests? I mean is it just someone recording taking their test and watching the dye show up? obv by the time you answer I will have already watched like 7.

I watched one like that last month and thought the same thing. I'm like we need to DTD 5 times a day! They need reinforcements!! It's a wonder any ever make it at all!

once it got to the part where it was like now the sperm have to make it through the 9th gate by saying the correct password I was like, I have to stop watching. :dohh: :haha:

HCG came back at 4 today. I figured this would be the case since I woke up to heavy-ish spotting this morning. So I'm out.

So sorry :hugs: I hope your meeting with the genetic councilor goes well! I watched some of your Vlog the other day. No one should have to go through what you have. Thinking of you <3

I just used an opk and it's almost positive. I'm only cd15 so if it's positive this evening, then its an early O. I'm just shocked bc I haven't had any fertile cm and usually I have it 5 days leading up to O. I hope it's not a faulty test and I'll actually O earlier than usual.

I'm so sorry navy!! :hugs: you're in my thoughts hun.

Bee- you're such a funny person! I just giggled reading your posts! It's really a miracle that they make it! No wonder we only have 20% chance every cycle, that's like saying to someone oh you've 20% you'll live, which means, you won't! The chances that you even exist is like extremely slim according to this video I watched where they did the math behind it.

I always tell DH to talk to his guys, like talk some sense into them! They need tools or something. I've a friend who got pregnant twice by accident. :dohh:

Yeah it's basically just women taking pregnancy tests, I've been watching some of them since before I got pregnant with my son, some have been struggling for years so seeing their faces makes me tear up myself. I then proceed to rub the laptop all over myself, you know, like taking baby dust to the literal meaning.

I just used an opk and it's almost positive. I'm only cd15 so if it's positive this evening, then its an early O. I'm just shocked bc I haven't had any fertile cm and usually I have it 5 days leading up to O. I hope it's not a faulty test and I'll actually O earlier than usual.

You should probably go and get some! ;) never know!!

You should probably go and get some! ;) never know!!

I'm definitely going to. We've been dtd every other day or every 3 days for fun, but now it's probably time to get down to business.

I'm so sorry navy!! :hugs: you're in my thoughts hun.

Bee- you're such a funny person! I just giggled reading your posts! It's really a miracle that they make it! No wonder we only have 20% chance every cycle, that's like saying to someone oh you've 20% you'll live, which means, you won't! The chances that you even exist is like extremely slim according to this video I watched where they did the math behind it.

I always tell DH to talk to his guys, like talk some sense into them! They need tools or something. I've a friend who got pregnant twice by accident. :dohh:

Yeah it's basically just women taking pregnancy tests, I've been watching some of them since before I got pregnant with my son, some have been struggling for years so seeing their faces makes me tear up myself. I then proceed to rub the laptop all over myself, you know, like taking baby dust to the literal meaning.

haha and I'm laughing at you and your laptop! hey, maybe in the not so distant future, we will be able to get pregnant by using technology and everyone will be doing some laptop rubbing. so you're just ahead of your time :winkwink:

and ugh I cry like a baby at videos like that .the one with the bun in the oven after they had been trying for 10 years and she's FIVE months pregnant. totally bawled.

I have also bawled my eyes out to those videos. Had to stop watching because I kept thinking I can't wait to be that happy.

I agree, bee and campn, you ladies are hilarious.

Got my positive OPK today so if I get my temp spike tomorrow, I'll be joining you ladies in the tww. Nice to have some ladies to go through this with.

Everything crossed for everyone. Well except my legs because I still have to BD lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->