46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

haha yes - don't cross those legs missy. Now is not the time to be proper :haha: good luck for you this coming week! I must say I'm glad to be relieved of my duties as an adult film star (minus the film) so I really mean it when I say good luck ! :sleep:

Hellodarling: Sorry to hear blue dyes are giving you the ring around. I am never using cheap blue dyes again (still like clearblue plus though) after getting clear lines in the time limit last cycle on those, but completely negative tests with every other type of test. Hope you get a BFP on another test soon.

Beemeck: if you want a really scientific explanation of conception and fertility, but still accessible for non-biologists :) then look up the Pregnant Body Book. I love it! I have a background in science, so had been looking for something like this for a long time, but it surpassed my expectations and was fascinating to read! I love rereading the pages on fertilisation up to implantation every cycle during the TWW, hoping that's going on in my body.

campn: I can't get into live pregnancy test videos... I only just found out about them last month and out of curiosity I looked on Youtube. Maybe it's that I watched a really bad couple of examples, but the ones I saw seemed so forced and staged... not sure, I find the new vlogging movement a bit strange :haha: I'm a relatively private person and can't imagine sharing my life (and family) with strangers in video form!! Yapping about them on forums is enough for me :D

Smille: Yay for possible early ovulation! Hope it happens for you and you catch that egg!

Trr: Hope you catch your egg too!

6dpo and temp continuing to climb (seems normal for me - quite similar to last cycle's pattern and that was a big old BFN). No other symptoms except more creamy cm. Seems strange to be testing on Tuesday... that seems really close. The TWW usually drags for me, so this is a strange mindset to be in. I think I'm scared to test, so I may get to 11dpo and then hold off for a few days. Thanks to soy, my 11-day luteal phase was stretched to 13 days last cycle, so hopefully I'lk have a few extra days luteal phase if I don't test 11dpo. I prefer to have negative tests before a period, so will want to test before AF is due.

thank you squirrel! I hope so too. I feel like I should have a bfp already if it's going to happen.

I found black dye tests that supposedly don't run or get evaps, if i don't catch this month then i'm going to order some. :) OSOM hcg tests...

Navy :hugs: I'm so sorry :hugs:

Darling let us know how they work but FX you won't be needing them.

Bee I am right there with you, I am so happy I needed to be with family this week just for the break.

Squirrel babydust to you. Will be looking forward to an update from you.

CD 32...Still getting bfns :( AF is 3-4 days late too, stupid body aha!

HCG came back at 4 today. I figured this would be the case since I woke up to heavy-ish spotting this morning. So I'm out.

Sorry hon!

I think we chatted a few months back when i was on the TTC forums. I've moved to the assisted conception since we did IVF
Sorry to hear that you're also still hanging around :(

squirrel You might be the perfect person to ask this... I took soy this cycle and I have been continuing b6 and b complex, amazingly enough I have made it to 11DPO, my last LP was 8 days. So I am torn between testing or waiting it out. FF says AF is due sunday, I think that is generous. I have been cramping for the last week so common sense tells me that AF is coming soon just taking her sweet time.

Is it possible that since it is my first time using soy and b6 that might my period might not come naturally, or that I will have a long cycle with no bfp. I am not sure if I prefer bfn before periods since I have never been able to test due to my short LPs.

Advice is appreciated oh wise ladies of B&B!

Boston - I think soy can extend a luteal phase by a couple of days, but four days seems a bit long! This could be it! Having said that, the B vitamins also extend your luteal phase, so maybe you've just hit a great combination and your luteal phase defect is fixed. Cramping could be an early pregnancy sign. I'd wait another day or two and then test. Most people will get at least a faint positive by 13dpo on tests like FRER or clearblue plus (though there are women who don't till they miss their period). So if you last two more days then that'd be pretty reliable. I really hope this is it for you!!

Exhaustion just hit me like a freight train! Wow! Since 9pm I have been shivering and feeling exhausted like I can't stay awake. I had to get up and clean up the kitchen just to prevent myself from going to bed at 9pm (I usually stay up past midnight). I know remember tiredness in the first tri, but this is too early for pregnancy symptoms as it's highly unlikely I even implanted yet, so I'm not sure what this tiredness is. Probably stress! The symptom spotter in me has woken up though :) just when I thought I was getting away with feeling relaxed this cycle :haha:

Boston - I think soy can extend a luteal phase by a couple of days, but four days seems a bit long! This could be it! Having said that, the B vitamins also extend your luteal phase, so maybe you've just hit a great combination and your luteal phase defect is fixed. Cramping could be an early pregnancy sign. I'd wait another day or two and then test. Most people will get at least a faint positive by 13dpo on tests like FRER or clearblue plus (though there are women who don't till they miss their period). So if you last two more days then that'd be pretty reliable. I really hope this is it for you!!

I really am hoping this is it but even if it isn't I am glad that I have figured out the magic potion for my LP issue! I think I will just wait out the weekend! Or try lol. Thank you!

Squirell- this whole YouTube movement baffles me but it's like a guilty pleasure! I'm just like you though, I'm private-ish (aside from discussing my sex life on babyandbump :) but I'm too awkward and too shy to film myself, I think really it's an American thing mostly cause I know just a handful of English/Irish people who are famous on YouTube.

Trr- yep now not the time to cross them legs, I doubt you'll be able to cross them until after your 6 weeks postpartum appointment though, before then not much hope :p I really hated those OB appointments.

Bee- you need to share what you did! I've a drawer that has some lingerie and if I get too desperate I'll use it! I've weapons! ;)

Hi girls! Been a bit since I've been on, aside from lurking in the shadows haha.

Happy and healthy 9mths to those who got bfps, and baby dust to those who got a bfn or haven't tested yet.

Afm: 13dpo today with a temp spike this morning. I've decided to see what my temp is like tomorrow to see whether or not I'll test. (I'm really trying to convince myself to not test until Saturday when af is due.) Fx the witch stays away!

Hi girls! Been a bit since I've been on, aside from lurking in the shadows haha.

Happy and healthy 9mths to those who got bfps, and baby dust to those who got a bfn or haven't tested yet.

Afm: 13dpo today with a temp spike this morning. I've decided to see what my temp is like tomorrow to see whether or not I'll test. (I'm really trying to convince myself to not test until Saturday when af is due.) Fx the witch stays away!

FF says AF is due Sunday for me as well! Fx for you! If she doesn't show up tomorrow I might test just to put my mind at ease for the weekend lol

Well my opk was a tad lighter, which I knew it was too good to be true. I will have my way with my dh anyways ;-). I'm hoping I don't O late bc I want a definite answer by the 11th.

FF says AF is due Sunday for me as well! Fx for you! If she doesn't show up tomorrow I might test just to put my mind at ease for the weekend lol

That's my thinking too. But I'm worried if she doesn't show I'll poas all weekend - and I'm doing good so far by not testing early lol

Ahhh so sorry to hear Navy, that's crap news :(

I'm on CD29 and had slight spotting this morning but nothing since. Have a horrible case of heartburn which I remember started really early in my last pregnancy (before I miscarried). This is why I shouldn't obsess lol everything is a could be, might be. At least I've resisted the poas addiction this month lol

Finally getting closer to O! Feeling an increase in my mood and had a bunch of ewcm this afternoon, and then this! Not quite positive but much darker than this morning. Ugh after a week and a half of no change. Looks like O will be CD 23-24 this time. So glad it's almost here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Navy, I am so sorry :hugs: thinking of you.

Bee, you do make me laugh! I have watched so many conception documentaries like that and every single time I'm like "my body so does not know how to do this."

3dpo, had constant lower back ache and dull cramps since yesterday. Really hoping it's not a UTI or something! I feel fine though :shrug: symptom spotting madness begins!

Hey ladies,

Id like to join please. So I'm on CD20 and I ovulated on Monday (CD16) with a strong positive OPK (it was also a strong positive the next day on CD17)

Anyway since Monday last week we've been DTD every other day and had planned to DTD for 3 days in a row once I got a positive OPK

This is what we managed on the lead up to/and the days of ovulation:

Thursday - DTD
Friday - didn't
Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't
Monday - Positive OPK (CD 16) - DTD
Tuesday - Still positive OPK (CD17) - but didn't DTD

we haven't DTD since I ovulated on Monday - gutted that we didnt get to DTD again on Tuesday or Wednesday! ended up having a barney with OH about it so we've not been friends lol

Ladies - do you think were covered seeing as we DTD every other day from 2 days before ovulation and the day of?

I know we DTD on the day of the positive but for all I know I actually ovulated the next day... just annoying as I don't actually know 'when' I ovulated even though they say its 12-36 hours after a positive

Anyway my agonising 2 ww starts now so we'll see x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->