46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Navy, I'm so sorry to hear this, I really hope you can get some answers, no one should have to go through this.

Been reading through the posts the last few days, you ladies are so funny. Re the conception video, I watched it around the start of my TWW and thought the same, they have so many hurdles to over come and so many of them just die. Then I felt kind of icky wondering how many sperm corpses are still in there eeewwww.

Then I felt kind of icky wondering how many sperm corpses are still in there eeewwww.

lol oh that's hilarious!
You girls all make me laugh.

Navy, I am so sorry. I didn't read that far back when I was on here yesterday. I hope you're doing ok.

Temp dropped this morning but no af and no symptoms of anything. :shrug: Gonna wait the day out and if she's still a no show by the end of my work day I may finally test.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151023_134454-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151023_134454-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Oooooomama. ... come on eggy. Hopefully we are on the way to ovulating this time =)

Booyah!! Definite positive and it's darker than the control! We BD last night and I went to sleep while keeping a lot of his "stuff" in there. Usually I go to the bathroom after and a lot comes out. Not sure if it will help but it makes me feel better. Come on, spermies! And come on egg!

Hopefully you're close to O too, ciz!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
Nearly there Ciz! Hope you get a positive later on or tomorrow!

Ksquared, no doubting that one, I love it when the control line is lighter than the test line. Hopefully keeping it in there overnight helped things along! I did this too one night before ovulation; not intentionally, I was just so tired I passed out!

Booyah!! Definite positive and it's darker than the control! We BD last night and I went to sleep while keeping a lot of his "stuff" in there. Usually I go to the bathroom after and a lot comes out. Not sure if it will help but it makes me feel better. Come on, spermies! And come on egg!

Hopefully you're close to O too, ciz!!

Thanks hun. Still sticking to our plan every other day to bd. Will see how that pans out. Your test looks fab that egg should be on its way anytime now =) xx

Nearly there Ciz! Hope you get a positive later on or tomorrow!

Ksquared, no doubting that one, I love it when the control line is lighter than the test line. Hopefully keeping it in there overnight helped things along! I did this too one night before ovulation; not intentionally, I was just so tired I passed out!

Thanks lovely nice to see a darkish line finally happening. Xx

I think I'm 2 dpo now. Ovulation came and left super quick. Only got a + opk once. It was negative at 5am positive at 8 am then negative at 10am. Was too quick but got bd in for two days.

Crosshairs today! Yay! I was pretty positive I'll get them today, still it's nice to actually SEE it!

3DPO! I guess I'll take my first test at 10 DPO, but it's always so scary if that first one is negative, like am I just early? Or is it gonna stay stark white this whole cycle?

Wishing everyone a super fun weekend!

:happydance: not at all what I was expecting this morning! This was taken after 5 minutes but the line showed up immediately!

I'm 12dpo (best guess since FF didn't give me crosshairs) I've been cramping really bad for a while so I figured it was AF. Still cramping today actually.

The plan is to confirm with digits later assuming I can get away from my mom without spilling the beans.

image.jpg

:happydance: not at all what I was expecting this morning! This was taken after 5 minutes but the line showed up immediately!

I'm 12dpo (best guess since FF didn't give me crosshairs) I've been cramping really bad for a while so I figured it was AF. Still cramping today actually.

The plan is to confirm with digits later assuming I can get away from my mom without spilling the beans.

View attachment 905613

That is one heck of a BFP!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!:happydance:

joey - my DH wanted to watch it last night after I told him how conception is basically a fictional story :haha: and when I watched it the second time around I was like "omg. dead. sperm. everywhere. millions upon millions." :nope: so funny I'm not the only one thinking it!

ciz - getting close !

ksquared - the egg is releasing as we speak! :haha:

campn - yay for CHs! I always imagine my temp dropping drastically at 3DPO and CHs never coming, so it's def worth celebrating! :happydance: I think I celebrate being officially done with BDing more than anything. As for my tips - yes, thank god I have tons of lingerie. My SO is also a big "dirty talker" which has never been me. The amount of times I roll my eyes or stifle a giggle during DTD is infinite. I'm more of an "actions speak louder than words" gal. But to make sure I got my ahem "sample" each night, I participated in saying things that would make Hugh Hefner blush. The hardest part? Trying not to laugh!! :blush::haha:

rebecca, oh rebecca..... I know I keep bothering you but I'm dying to hear the news because I think it's going to be good! And at only 4 DPO, I have to live vicariously through someone, right?

AFM - :nope: I'm home sick! ugh. sore throat, sinuses, typical cold. I hate it. I feel pretty miz and of course am crazily imagining that it will ruin my chances of implantation by changing the password to gate #6 of my cervix. sigh. testing a week from today :wacko:

View attachment 905613

That is a beaut of a line. Congrats xx

boston! saw that on the other thread but was waiting for you to tell us hear :)

ummm CONGRATS!!!! amazing, amazing news. What a lovely surprise. I say forget the digis - you ARE pregnant girl!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

boston! saw that on the other thread but was waiting for you to tell us hear :)

ummm CONGRATS!!!! amazing, amazing news. What a lovely surprise. I say forget the digis - you ARE pregnant girl!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone!!!! I am seriously so shocked at how dark the line is! I thought for sure the test was busted! I was fully expecting a BFN or a squinter.

I added it to my FF. Now it gives me crosshairs lol.

Boston- congrats!! beautiful line!!

I'm 9dp5dt and waiting eagerly for my blood results from me RE's office. I should get a call this afternoon..

I got a faint positive Wednesday, Thursday and today. I wish the lines were darker, but they're pretty light.
Kinda discouraging. Hope it's not a chemical.

congrats boston! that is one heck of a gorgeous line.

af just showed one day early :witch:
I'm not really that surprised, but I'm already feeling pretty good about next cycle. DH will be home next saturday and our baby chicks will be hatching that following day. :happydance:

congrats boston! that is one heck of a gorgeous line.

af just showed one day early :witch:
I'm not really that surprised, but I'm already feeling pretty good about next cycle. DH will be home next saturday and our baby chicks will be hatching that following day. :happydance:

bummer bout the witch... sorry mama.. I will say though, I AM TOTALLY excited for your baby chicks!!!!!! post pics when they get here
:)

TTCBABYG2015- I'll share all my candy if you share baklava how about that!? I grew up in Alexandria, Egypt so most of my diet was very Greek inspired! Yuummmmyyy!!!

Fx for you too my sweet buddy! I feel like I've a gut feeling this time, not like a hopeful feeling only. But who knows? I'm not very good with instinct :shrug:

Really I'm glad ttc is taking as long as it is, cause I got to meet so many wonderful ladies on here! :hugs:

Did I mention that OH is Greek and a chef. It's funny that you mention baklava, he made it from scratch this past weekend. SO YUMMY!!!! Funny enough, I have what I would think is that same gut feeling, not sure if it's a bad or good thing yet. Guess we'll know if a few days.

Navy :hugs: so sorry hun <3

Boston :happydance: that's a crazy dark line! I've never seen one like that before, congrats!!!!

Bee: you kill me girl lol stop changing passwords in your cervix!! Hope you feel better soon though <3

Nothing new from me, still feeling normal, no symptoms, nothing really to report. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->