46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Boston holy cow I have never seen a line that dark! I didn't think they ever got that dark :haha: congrats!!!

Thank you everyone! I didn't know they got that dark either! I just took a CB digi and another FRER to confirm and YUP, I'm pregnant! I didn't even do a hold, just chugged three bottles of water and the FRER is still pretty dark.

Sorry about AF ladies who got her, lots of hugs your way. Everyone waiting to test, good luck! I for sure thought I was out this month because of the cramping, but I got quite the surprise!

Congrats, Boston!! My first BFP was almost that dark at 17dpo, so you must be well past 4 weeks preggo!

Thanks, ladies! I haven't felt much O pain today yet and I usually do, so not sure if it happened yet and I just didn't feel it much. Will do another opk when I get home. FX it happens!

I'd like to join.
We arent TTC, but last weekend while I was ovulating we dtd he pulled out (our only form of BC if you'd even call it that, but we did it successfully for 1 year before we started ttc our daughter), then he wiped off and went right back for more. He never does that. So I've been paranoid and am considering myself in the tww... So I think I'm about 6 dpo, cramping, tired, bloated.

Holy dark line! Congrats Boston! I've never seen a line this dark at 12 DPO! You must be either way further along or pregnant with twins!!!
Wave your beautiful test in front of your computer please, let some of that magical baby dust fall on us waiting to test!!

Bee- you rock! We are so bad at dirty talk, my DH even worse than I am, he only has this one sad line that is so bad. I DO laugh at it every time!

TTCBABYG2015- I think I may visit you guys then, at least give me the recipe come on! ;) I love the ones with shredded phyllo dough too, with the nuts inside it!

Ciz- Come on eggy! We are waiting on you!

Campn- I thought it was weird to have such a dark line, but I did use all my FMU on one test, couldn't really control my pee lol. I am 4 weeks since my last missed period today so I am fairly confident about the weeks...just not 100% of when I O'd...but TWINS. Now that would be awesome! lol I did take soy isos this cycle which are rumored to cause more than one egg release!

Pee stick has been waved, you have all been blessed with magic baby dust! xoxo

Holy dark line! Congrats Boston! I've never seen a line this dark at 12 DPO! You must be either way further along or pregnant with twins!!!
Wave your beautiful test in front of your computer please, let some of that magical baby dust fall on us waiting to test!!

Bee- you rock! We are so bad at dirty talk, my DH even worse than I am, he only has this one sad line that is so bad. I DO laugh at it every time!

TTCBABYG2015- I think I may visit you guys then, at least give me the recipe come on! ;) I love the ones with shredded phyllo dough too, with the nuts inside it!

Ciz- Come on eggy! We are waiting on you!

Think still a few days off again opk gone lighter again. Ergh nobody such a tease ha

Boston- congrats!! beautiful line!!

I'm 9dp5dt and waiting eagerly for my blood results from me RE's office. I should get a call this afternoon..

I got a faint positive Wednesday, Thursday and today. I wish the lines were darker, but they're pretty light.
Kinda discouraging. Hope it's not a chemical.

I officially got my bfp!! Got the phone call from the doctor. Hcg beta is 56.

I've been waiting to post about a bfp for so long!!

Congrats Boston and Rebecca. Happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats Rebecca!! Such a great day for this October thread isn't it!? Wave it our way come on! :) I'm feeling hopeful!

Ciz- ughhh it is like watching a thriller right!? You might just end up ovulating when you usually do, but keep BDing every other day until you get that first positive opk!

I feel totally Unhopeful :haha: I'm not even bummed out about it. I'm just really not feeling this cycle. Maybe my personal life is a bit too stressful to give it too much early thought right now (we are in the last week of a renovation at our house and I am run off my feet!!). I'm 8dpo tomorrow and can't be bothered to test as I know it will be a BFN, this is a seriously new mindset for me!!

here are my tests from today! got a dr. apt on Nov 2nd:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 10-23-2.jpg
    10-23-2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 10-23-20.jpg
    10-23-20.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 10-23-.jpg
    10-23-.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 10-23.jpg
    10-23.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
Don't see anything on the frer so I'm inclined to think the lines on the blue dye test might be evaps? I've personally never used a blue test before though so I dunno. I just know frer is supposed to be the big guy! Lol

Squirell- :hugs: I hope you get a BFP and it catches you completely off guard cause you doubted it! Maybe it's good you feel this way though! The longer you hold out to test the more accurate the result and the less stressful it is!

55comet- sorry Hun I don't see the line on the frer, it looks like an indent to me since the line is white. How many dpos are you?? I see a line on the blue ones though! Was it taken within the time frame?

Don't see anything on the frer so I'm inclined to think the lines on the blue dye test might be evaps? I've personally never used a blue test before though so I dunno. I just know frer is supposed to be the big guy! Lol

Ok. First off. The line on the frer is there. And it's not white. It has color. And second. This is my second positive blue test so I highly doubt it is an evap. And especially since I ran some water threw it and the line stayed. Thanks for your imputs.

And yeah. It was within the time limit.

:dance: Congratulations ladies!!! :dance: So much baby dust on this thread!

Fx for those waiting, and :hugs: for those with the witch

Nothing here at the moment but waiting for the witch.

Comet- As long as you see it in real life! Take another FRER (I hate blue dyes) and it should be darker and give you a clear answer!! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->