46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yayyyyy!!!! Congratulations to Rebecca, Boston and Comet on BFPs! :happydance:
Fantastic news and a happy and healthy 9 months to you all! What a lucky thread this is. So happy for everyone with BFPs and wishing sooo much luck and baby dust to those waiting for o and testing time.

4dpo - got my crosshairs yesterday and it definitely was CD15 as you clever ladies said. I did love to see it appear! I feel like total garbage. Been crampy since o which is annoying, and now have what appears to be a cold or sinus infection. Streaming nose, itchy eyes, aching sinuses, scratchy throat! Great!

Temping question - what are temps supposed to do after ovulation/implantation if you're pregnant? Can you tell by temps that you're pregnant? (Obviously I mean later on at 10dpo etc)

Don't see anything on the frer so I'm inclined to think the lines on the blue dye test might be evaps? I've personally never used a blue test before though so I dunno. I just know frer is supposed to be the big guy! Lol

Ok. First off. The line on the frer is there. And it's not white. It has color. And second. This is my second positive blue test so I highly doubt it is an evap. And especially since I ran some water threw it and the line stayed. Thanks for your imputs.

And yeah. It was within the time limit.

hun, don't be upset, she didn't mean any ill will with what she said, i can't see it on the frer either but blue dye tests have been known to give false positives before. I got a bunch of them. cycle after cycle actually. So i never believe them unless i see a nice clear line on a pink dye test. loads of people on bnb have been fooled by them so it's hard to take it seriously- please don't be mad! Have you taken another frer? would love to see it!

Yayyyyy!!!! Congratulations to Rebecca, Boston and Comet on BFPs! :happydance:
Fantastic news and a happy and healthy 9 months to you all! What a lucky thread this is. So happy for everyone with BFPs and wishing sooo much luck and baby dust to those waiting for o and testing time.

4dpo - got my crosshairs yesterday and it definitely was CD15 as you clever ladies said. I did love to see it appear! I feel like total garbage. Been crampy since o which is annoying, and now have what appears to be a cold or sinus infection. Streaming nose, itchy eyes, aching sinuses, scratchy throat! Great!

Temping question - what are temps supposed to do after ovulation/implantation if you're pregnant? Can you tell by temps that you're pregnant? (Obviously I mean later on at 10dpo etc)

Actually no. My temps went down, i'll share my chart. my temps went DOWN with both my first pregnancy and this one. And i'm actually always cold lol which happened with dd too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/461a2a/?i=6465728&

Thanks mommy. Comet, I don't appreciate your response to both campn and myself. This is my thread and I love the amazing level of support it has, and I plan to keep it that way. We are only looking out for you as blue dye tests aren't the best and if I remember correctly, af is late for you which means an frer should be blazing. I told you in my previous post that I hope you prove me wrong and I meant it. I cheer each and every lady on, try to get some laughs during the stressful ttc time and offer my honest opinion even when it's not favorable as it is what I would want others to do for me. I plan to continue to be honest while looking out for all of you girls and to keep this thread a wonderful place for support.

I agree, let's keep this thread happy and positive - nobody wants BFNs for anyone and nobody wants to make anyone feel like sh*t during a time that is as stressful and emotionally testing as TTC. I didn't see all this and it's made me sad. We want BFPs for each other and that is what is so lovely about a thread like this. We get the support that we don't otherwise get IRL and get to celebrate for and with each other. We're all behind each other and all want to see BFPs and happy results for one another! Let's have happy, bouncy vibes!

Oh, and mommyx, thank you so much! So it's not like if I have a few days of highs or few days of lows in a few days that it means anything. Thank you! So new to temping it hurts :haha:

Omg Campn- I watched the great sperm race on your recommendation. Hilarious and informative. It really is crazy to think how we have actually survived as a species.

On that note, I will hopefully get cross hairs tomorrow as I am thinking I am 2dpo.

This month and last month I got my high temp the day after my Positive OPK so I assume that I get my positive OPK and my ovary just spits out the egg very soon after.

Finding that my body is very uncooperative because I only get a high cervix in the morning and it was only soft and open for like 4 hours. Obviously I pounced on my husband at that moment and had to beg and use my angry voice but being in cycle 4 now I'm just annoyed by the whole process and he is too. He actually said "why are we going to try, it's not going to happen." poor guy had lost faith already.
Hope that was enough because I have creamy cm now which is useless.

The joys of TTC. Ugh

Oh, and mommyx, thank you so much! So it's not like if I have a few days of highs or few days of lows in a few days that it means anything. Thank you! So new to temping it hurts :haha:

exactly. i had the nice triphasic chart, i've had all kinds of gorgeous charts. my charts with dips that look insane? those are my bfp charts lol.

Yes - positive vibes - exactly! :)

I did mean to answer you wannab but mommy said it perfectly. They don't tend to mean too much after confirming o. Some women get an implantation dip - temp drops then comes back up, but I don't think many get this. And you are my sick buddy- unfortunately. In fact my temp is way high today cause I was up all night coughing and blowing nose, ugh! Sore throat is gone now so at least that's something?

Trr hurray for the tww! Great job noting your cp and acting accordingly ! And creamy cm after o is a good sign so now begins the wait ... How am I only still 5dpo!?

I did mean to answer you wannab but mommy said it perfectly. They don't tend to mean too much after confirming o. Some women get an implantation dip - temp drops then comes back up, but I don't think many get this. And you are my sick buddy- unfortunately. In fact my temp is way high today cause I was up all night coughing and blowing nose, ugh! Sore throat is gone now so at least that's something?

Trr hurray for the tww! Great job noting your cp and acting accordingly ! And creamy cm after o is a good sign so now begins the wait ... How am I only still 5dpo!?

Sore throat and stuffy nose are a good sign, or so I've heard. I hope you feel better.

I've heard that too! But unfortunately I was around someone with the same symptoms Thursday and then Friday - bam. So I think that's probably what it is? Are you o'ing soon? I'm so excited for you to use the soft cups - been reading about more and more success using them! I use mine every month for af so maybe next cycle I'll try it too for ttc.

Feeling better about it this month because of that one session. In previous months we only bd'ed in the wee hours of the morning because I usually work until 11pm and by that time my cervix is low so it would make sense if I get my BFP this month as to why it wasn't working before.

I'm not religious but a girl will get on her knees and pray for a sticky bean!

Oh I'm so excited now! I always think that chances are increased when we try something different and it sounds like you are being super diligent ! And you sound like me lol I'm not religious either but I keep asking the universe for the stars to align lol I guess my version of praying.

I have to add something too. I don't feel like we need to defend ourselves cause none of us said anything wrong. Bee has always been honest about her non line eyes, and I've seen so many evaps and indent during my ttc journey and it's always heartbreaking! We don't want to give false hopes.

I've uploaded many tests on babyandbump and always appreciated the honest feedback. I don't want to be sugar coated! We defend each other tests when we do see something promising, and the ladies on here have been nothing but sweet, polite and supportive! I wouldn't have that kind of support anywhere else.

I pray your test turns a bright dark pink, I really really do, I see you've been trying for a long time just like many women on here! <3

Omg Campn- I watched the great sperm race on your recommendation. Hilarious and informative. It really is crazy to think how we have actually survived as a species.

On that note, I will hopefully get cross hairs tomorrow as I am thinking I am 2dpo.

This month and last month I got my high temp the day after my Positive OPK so I assume that I get my positive OPK and my ovary just spits out the egg very soon after.

Finding that my body is very uncooperative because I only get a high cervix in the morning and it was only soft and open for like 4 hours. Obviously I pounced on my husband at that moment and had to beg and use my angry voice but being in cycle 4 now I'm just annoyed by the whole process and he is too. He actually said "why are we going to try, it's not going to happen." poor guy had lost faith already.
Hope that was enough because I have creamy cm now which is useless.

The joys of TTC. Ugh
Haha so glad you watched it! It has some hilarious moments but also very informative!

Awww your poor hubby! It WILL happen, I'm pretty sure it will! I know women who it seemed impossible to and now they've kids. You're only on cycle 4 (that's the number it took my sister and friend to get pregnant) so it's so soon to give up hope!

I also do the begging part, it's kinda funny how we have to beg for sex! You all are such beautiful women these guys are crazy! :p who can resist them red plump lips? ;)

Bee- I've heard that cold symptoms are early pregnancy signs so this is a GOOD sign!!! Maybe you're just about to implant!! I'm hopeful for you and crossing my fingers, and my toes for you! (I know toes sound kinda gross but I did just paint them last night!):hugs:

I also tried soft cups this cycle. Only 2 times as we were bd'ing every other day and I feel like when my cervix is low and hard, no point of sending the troops into a losing battle. My everything is crossed now

Bee, colds are a symptom because when you are pregnant your immune system slows down so your body doesn't attack the baby thinking it's a foreign object so you probably did catch something from someone but that could mean your immune system isn't at its best because of a little something in there!! FX for you!

trying not to test so early like I have been all other cycles. We are not on TTC cycle #5 after the first miscarriage and I'm just so tired of it all. I really do feel discouraged so needed to re-think it all. I needed to re-focus all my attention back to family and my life.. not TTC. It can become quite exhausting to only be thinking about TTC all day and ALLLLL NIGHT. I was becoming irritated at my husband and my children daily and TTC was consuming my life.
So this cycle I've taken a more related approach.. a bit to much I almost missed my O ..OPPS! We did get BD day before and day of O though, I guess those are the days that count.
I am dpo 3 and plan to keep busy over the next few weeks. I really have no plans to test until closer to when af is due or even only if I'm late.
I have plans to finish a few shawls(knitting), spring.. in this case FALL.. cleaning lol, keeping busy with the kids activities and holidays.
Anyone else around 3dpo and not plan on testing until closer to af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->