46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hello, TWW!! You're looking beautiful! Officially 1dpo today. Managed to BD last night with some difficulty (DH was a trooper when I told him it was O day and the last time we had to BD for a while, I promise). Did 1 more opk this morning and it was definitely negative. Still have that strong O pain on my right side but this is consistent with last cycle. The egg must really burst out of there like a cannonball!

I'm just so relieved that it happened and not too many days later than last cycle. CD 23, ugh. The cycle of my bfp I didn't O until CD 33. I think I'm going to watch the great sperm race like you ladies so I can keep my hopes down. I'd much rather think I'm out and there's no chance and be right. In fact I felt that way the whole tww when I got my bfp. I've shed many tears over BFNs after having false hope.

Anyway, I probably won't be an Oct tester anymore but I'll still hang out if that's ok. I'll be testing maybe Nov. 5, depending on if I'm brave enough. FX to the ladies who are closer to testing!!

Sore throat in the morning but it had to last until expected af day was one sign for me =)

Opks gone darker again like an emotional roller coaster of yay booo yay booo haha. No ewcm which is odd. Starting a bit of cramping again. Ah well tonight's bd night =) soon as dd is asleep.

Hello, TWW!! You're looking beautiful! Officially 1dpo today. Managed to BD last night with some difficulty (DH was a trooper when I told him it was O day and the last time we had to BD for a while, I promise). Did 1 more opk this morning and it was definitely negative. Still have that strong O pain on my right side but this is consistent with last cycle. The egg must really burst out of there like a cannonball!

I'm just so relieved that it happened and not too many days later than last cycle. CD 23, ugh. The cycle of my bfp I didn't O until CD 33. I think I'm going to watch the great sperm race like you ladies so I can keep my hopes down. I'd much rather think I'm out and there's no chance and be right. In fact I felt that way the whole tww when I got my bfp. I've shed many tears over BFNs after having false hope.

Anyway, I probably won't be an Oct tester anymore but I'll still hang out if that's ok. I'll be testing maybe Nov. 5, depending on if I'm brave enough. FX to the ladies who are closer to testing!!

Welcome to waiting.

I'll be testing around the same time. I'm in the November testers group. Come on over.

Ajr - Yes, me too! I'm in a similar situation being post-miscarriage so with the exception of the happy vibes I get during the fertile window, I do feel very discouraged about it all. And certainly not so innocent and hopeful about the ease of getting a bfp in the first place, and then that getting a bfp means I'll actually have a baby in the end. It's a harsh reality that many of us go through and it does suck a lot of the joy and fun out of it. I'm still working toward #1, after a year and 3 months of trying.

But today, in this moment, I'm feeling happy. Because I finally achieved O with unpredictable, long cycles and our timing was good. We did our best so there is a chance that we'll get our rainbow this cycle. If not, I've already been working at this for so long so it'll just be one more cycle closer to victory.

I found this interesting, my temp have been raising a bit higher each month.. Anyone else have this happen? Even my ovulation 'dip' was way smaller/higher temp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
Beemeck: hope your cold is a BFP sign for you. I was ill with HFM and a high fever in my TWW with my daughter. Hopefully this is it for you!

Ksquared: welcome to the TWW! Hope this is your BFP cycle. Waiting so long to ovulate is so frustrating and draining. I have long unpredictable cycles too. Soy has been helping me ovulate earlier. Have you ever tried it?

I'm 8dpo today and sooooooooo tired! Had some fleeting sideboob pain and like five minutes of uterine cramping earlier, but other than that I'm just tired. I reckon I'm tired due to stress rather than anything else. If I had conceived his cycle then I reckon inplantation would be happening today or tomorrow (I get BFPs on 11dpo usually and once on 10dpo). So nothing I'm feeling now could even be related to pregnancy yet. Still feeling pessimistic about this cycle. Too tired to think about it :haha:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151024_172733-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151024_172733-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Ladies would you say this is neg or positive? I'm edging towards still neg but second opinions please

Thanks ladies ! Everyone is so glad I'm sick that I have to giggle and it makes me feel better :) now it would be extra awesome to get a bfp so that I'm not going through this in vain.

Gina - I didn't know that about the immune system but that makes sense ! I've also mentioned the horrible cystic acne I've been having lately, and as of a few days ago they seem to have gotten infected and hurt really bad! So maybe that's something ? But wouldn't it be too early for anything to affected? If I'm not even implanted then it's like my body doesn't even know there's anything different, right?

Maybe I need to watch the great sperm race ! And that book you recommended squirrel! I also have a background in biology so I remember learning all about the nitty gritty down to the mitosis and meiosis but I needed a brush up lol.

Ajr welcome back girl! Glad you are being more relaxed. I too need to stop letting it consume by life - just haven't figured out how yet :/

Ksquared yay! There must be something in the water - I feel like EVERYone o'ed later this month!

Squirrel - glad it's going by quick for you ! Hoping you get a surprise bfp ;)

So the other thing I noticed today is something I've seen on these threads before but always wondered about it cause I thought it sounded so odd. But I officially have had a teeny bit of yellow cm... Having loads of cm today and the teensiest bit was yellow ??

Ciz! You made me laugh about your hot and cold opks. I would say still neg :/ mine did the same thing to me this month and it was driving me nuts !

Oh and I meant to say - yes stay on with us k and Trr. In fact I kinda wanna extend this thread into nov since it's so lucky and filled with amazing ladies ...!

Ciz: I'd still say negative :hugs: I really hope it goes positive for you super soon!!

Beemeck: I've had that with several cycles before - some BFN and some BFP. Hopefully it's a good sign for you.

Ciz, I agree with squirrel. Negative but definitely heading in the right direction. Xx

Bee, I've seen so many posts about getting poorly in the TWW which leads to BFP. Good luck for upcoming testing. Xx

Thanks ladies. Ye I was still edging neg think it was the control line throwing me. Got pinching/cramping happening today so fingers crossed

Ciz- How long did you hold your pee!? Cause I feel like it's almost positive! Try testing again after a 4 hours hold and I'm betting you get a positive by tomorrow!

K- I understand your pain, I'm only 4 cycles in and I'm exhausted... My cycles are long and unpredictable (temping helps!) but it is soul draining. I can't sleep that good anymore especially when I'm testing... It changes you into this crazy person that you never thought was in there!

My DH was complaining about all the stress too, he says he felt like BD was his second job. You see everyone you know with so many kids and you think oh it must be so easy.

What cycle day are you ciz?

Cd 22 hun - long cycles averaging 39 days atm so I really can't be far off.

Ciz- How long did you hold your pee!? Cause I feel like it's almost positive! Try testing again after a 4 hours hold and I'm betting you get a positive by tomorrow!

K- I understand your pain, I'm only 4 cycles in and I'm exhausted... My cycles are long and unpredictable (temping helps!) but it is soul draining. I can't sleep that good anymore especially when I'm testing... It changes you into this crazy person that you never thought was in there!

My DH was complaining about all the stress too, he says he felt like BD was his second job. You see everyone you know with so many kids and you think oh it must be so easy.

That was about a 4 hour hold hun around 5pm so I'm trying to hold on till 10pm till my next one =)

Thanks ladies ! Everyone is so glad I'm sick that I have to giggle and it makes me feel better :) now it would be extra awesome to get a bfp so that I'm not going through this in vain.

Gina - I didn't know that about the immune system but that makes sense ! I've also mentioned the horrible cystic acne I've been having lately, and as of a few days ago they seem to have gotten infected and hurt really bad! So maybe that's something ? But wouldn't it be too early for anything to affected? If I'm not even implanted then it's like my body doesn't even know there's anything different, right?

Maybe I need to watch the great sperm race ! And that book you recommended squirrel! I also have a background in biology so I remember learning all about the nitty gritty down to the mitosis and meiosis but I needed a brush up lol.

Ajr welcome back girl! Glad you are being more relaxed. I too need to stop letting it consume by life - just haven't figured out how yet :/

Ksquared yay! There must be something in the water - I feel like EVERYone o'ed later this month!

Squirrel - glad it's going by quick for you ! Hoping you get a surprise bfp ;)

So the other thing I noticed today is something I've seen on these threads before but always wondered about it cause I thought it sounded so odd. But I officially have had a teeny bit of yellow cm... Having loads of cm today and the teensiest bit was yellow ??

I don't think it's too early. Your body knows the second a fertilized egg is there. With my CP I knew at 1 dpo. Started getting nauseous and just had this nagging feeling that I was. It wasn't like the normal hopeful feeling, it was just a gut feeling. So it's never too early. Your body knows things you don't ;)

I've heard that too! But unfortunately I was around someone with the same symptoms Thursday and then Friday - bam. So I think that's probably what it is? Are you o'ing soon? I'm so excited for you to use the soft cups - been reading about more and more success using them! I use mine every month for af so maybe next cycle I'll try it too for ttc.

My opks looked like they were heading in the right direction and now just a hint of a 2nd line. I am so sick of this month afted month, but hopefully this is our last month. I am very excited to try the softcups. I hope that's just what we need to achieve our goal.

Ciz- I bet it's positive later this evening. That's so close that I'd bd anyway.

Smille so glad you got the softcups and I hope they work for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->