46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ugh I'm feeling feverish - I know, I'm just the most pitiful creature ever today. This is one time I'm not jelly of all the gals with kids - I've done almost nothing all day! But I did just check my temp and it's 99.8 so it's either on the way to a fever or hopefully just fighting this off. Either way it destroys the small shred of hope I had about this mornings high temp - only because that has been different than all my other charts. I figured it had to do with being sick but now it's confirmed. Sigh.

Beemeck this was my cycle with my daughter. The missing temp on 6dpo was because it was two degrees higher than my normal post-o temps. I was really sick with HFM for a few days and then in the end my temp actually went down on 10dpo. I was so sure I was out, but I got my BFP, even with the temp drop. Post-O temps can mean anything and nothing all at the same time; as long as your temps are above coverline, everything is still fine!

Getting ill in the TWW is a great sign. EPF (early pregnancy factor), a hormone, is released almost immediately after conception and it acts to suppress the immune response in the woman so that her body doesn't attack the fertilised egg/developing-blastocyst. It takes a few days to have an effect, but often women can get ill at this stage of their TWW. You are right in that window; I really hope it means you have a little future-person in there getting settled in for the next nine months.

Try not to be disheartened!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 7
This was so helpful Charlotte (using that since I love that name) and so sweet of you. Hey maybe it's a little Charlotte ;)

Beemeck: hope your cold is a BFP sign for you. I was ill with HFM and a high fever in my TWW with my daughter. Hopefully this is it for you!

Ksquared: welcome to the TWW! Hope this is your BFP cycle. Waiting so long to ovulate is so frustrating and draining. I have long unpredictable cycles too. Soy has been helping me ovulate earlier. Have you ever tried it?

I'm 8dpo today and sooooooooo tired! Had some fleeting sideboob pain and like five minutes of uterine cramping earlier, but other than that I'm just tired. I reckon I'm tired due to stress rather than anything else. If I had conceived his cycle then I reckon inplantation would be happening today or tomorrow (I get BFPs on 11dpo usually and once on 10dpo). So nothing I'm feeling now could even be related to pregnancy yet. Still feeling pessimistic about this cycle. Too tired to think about it :haha:
Thank you! I haven't tried soy, but I have used Vitex and thankfully it works for me. I think next cycle (if there is one) I will start Vitex earlier. I'm a little nervous to try soy but it does seem to work for some people, so maybe I will try it sometime!

Ciz- How long did you hold your pee!? Cause I feel like it's almost positive! Try testing again after a 4 hours hold and I'm betting you get a positive by tomorrow!

K- I understand your pain, I'm only 4 cycles in and I'm exhausted... My cycles are long and unpredictable (temping helps!) but it is soul draining. I can't sleep that good anymore especially when I'm testing... It changes you into this crazy person that you never thought was in there!

My DH was complaining about all the stress too, he says he felt like BD was his second job. You see everyone you know with so many kids and you think oh it must be so easy.
I know, I am so glad that I started temping. It's the one mostly reliable thing as far as confirming O. And it was my first sign of a bfp back in June when my temp suddenly went up at 12dpo. I do feel so relieved that I'm no longer pre-O and having to bug DH! I try to spare him from the stress of it so that he's more in the mood to BD, but yeah he gets stressed about all of this too.

I've joined the Novemeber thread but I agree, this thread has been pretty lucky! Hope the good luck continues!

I've heard that too! But unfortunately I was around someone with the same symptoms Thursday and then Friday - bam. So I think that's probably what it is? Are you o'ing soon? I'm so excited for you to use the soft cups - been reading about more and more success using them! I use mine every month for af so maybe next cycle I'll try it too for ttc.

My opks looked like they were heading in the right direction and now just a hint of a 2nd line. I am so sick of this month afted month, but hopefully this is our last month. I am very excited to try the softcups. I hope that's just what we need to achieve our goal.

Ciz- I bet it's positive later this evening. That's so close that I'd bd anyway.

Nope not postive if anything went lighter again lol we bd anyway just incase hehe x

Awesome Rebecca! We can be pregnancy buddies! Yay!

:)

When's your due date? I calculated that mine is July 1

Hahahah same! :winkwink: how awesome!

How are you feeling? I'm still having those cramps, I'm hoping that's normal though! Google has me stuck in a rabbit hole, some articles say it's normal while others list a handful of terrible things it could mean :shrug:

Awesome Rebecca! We can be pregnancy buddies! Yay!

:)

When's your due date? I calculated that mine is July 1

Hahahah same! :winkwink: how awesome!

How are you feeling? I'm still having those cramps, I'm hoping that's normal though! Google has me stuck in a rabbit hole, some articles say it's normal while others list a handful of terrible things it could mean :shrug:

I'm feeling pretty good! I have spotting since Thursday and cramps all day today. I'm also pretty nervous but I'm on progesterone so I know I'm doing all I can.
Second beta is Monday.

Ciz, I would say that will be positive really really soon!

Oh Bee, I am with you, cycle buddy - as you said, we're sick buddies too right now :hugs: Been sneezing, have a streaming nose, puffy eyes, scratchy throat and this is day 3 now. It's almost like hayfever/pollen allergies but I also feel like garbage along with it. Then I'll be ok for a few hours and then it hits again! My sinuses hurt so bad yesterday it hurt to chew food! Like, my teeth hurt and all under my eyes. I have been Googling and this could SOOOO be a promising for us! I have read so many posts about ladies with sinus issues and colds etc a week before their BFP. Come on beans! :dust:

Baby is sick threw up at two am which meant a him and I were up for the day.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151025_105518-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151025_105518-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Oh come on lmao this is crazy!!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151025_105518-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151025_105518-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

That's how mine are looking too :brat:. It is so freaking frustrating. I was relying on my body to O on time, but of course life doesn't work that way.

mine did that with dd. went totally negative. then bam! positive.

and bee i don't know about allergies before but omg, once i was pregnant with this one? my allergies went up like ten fold. i've been having sneeze attacks all morning.

Isn't it just lol my lower back has been killing for the past 2 days along with headaches from hell. Pinching left side ovary today..not sure if I'm having ewcm because we bd last night

I gave up using OPKs and just temped. They drove me crazy month after month. FX'd your ovulation comes soon honey. Waiting to ovulate is such a stress. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the sick babies. So upsetting when they're ill - especially vomiting! The absolute worst! Hope they get better soon.

Ciz and Smille: how frustrating for you both that your OPKs are messing you around. They can change really suddenly and are susceptible to urine dilution etc. Hopefully ovulation is just round the corner for both of you. Waiting for irregular ovulation is so tiring

9dpo today and I came close to caving! I'm glad I didn't, as I know it would be a BFN even if I were pregnant. I hope I can hold out tomorrow on 10dpo, but I have a feeling I may crack! We'll see! Temp highest it's been in a while. Still no symptoms other than very fleeting painful breasts along the sides and the occasional uterine or ovarian twinge. Yesterday I was beyond exhausted, but today I don't feel too bad thankfully. I knew it must have been stress related as today is a lot less stressed (apart from locking myself and the kids out and needing to get a locksmith in!) and I feel less tired.

Hi all - I'm feeling human again. Last night my fever kept creeping up and up and after sleeping 4 hours the night before, I still was unable to fall asleep. I caved and took a Tylenol pm which I'm really hoping won't mess anything up. I know it's crazy to think it would considering I work with many drug addicted mothers - so if heroin doesn't stop implantation from happening, I doubt Tylenol will. So I sweated my fever out most of the night and woke up clammy. I knew my temp would be down and it was. Still trying to analyze all of it of course but I know post o temps don't really matter. I'm just glad to feel better!

Ciz and smille- I swear my opks did that to me this month too ... I was like is this some sort of game !?

Wannab hope you are feeling better!

Mommy interesting point about the sneezing. I have been sneezing a ton although it's not much more than I usually do.

Squirrel- good job not testing. I have started at 9 dpo most months and I just can't anymore. It's too early. So excited for you tomorrow though ....

I gave up using OPKs and just temped. They drove me crazy month after month. FX'd your ovulation comes soon honey. Waiting to ovulate is such a stress. :hugs:

I was going to try temping this time but I got flu as soon as my period finished then my DD was ill then her sleep was bad again so I've just stuck with opks again. If this month's a bust then try temping next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->