46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi all - I'm feeling human again. Last night my fever kept creeping up and up and after sleeping 4 hours the night before, I still was unable to fall asleep. I caved and took a Tylenol pm which I'm really hoping won't mess anything up. I know it's crazy to think it would considering I work with many drug addicted mothers - so if heroin doesn't stop implantation from happening, I doubt Tylenol will. So I sweated my fever out most of the night and woke up clammy. I knew my temp would be down and it was. Still trying to analyze all of it of course but I know post o temps don't really matter. I'm just glad to feel better!

Ciz and smille- I swear my opks did that to me this month too ... I was like is this some sort of game !?

Wannab hope you are feeling better!

Mommy interesting point about the sneezing. I have been sneezing a ton although it's not much more than I usually do.

Squirrel- good job not testing. I have started at 9 dpo most months and I just can't anymore. It's too early. So excited for you tomorrow though ....

It's so odd I've never had this problem before I usually get like text book ewcm then I start with opks sure enough nice juicy postive happens. I know this is Halloween month but I'd like the treat please lmao

Baby is sick threw up at two am which meant a him and I were up for the day.

Sorry your baby is sick too. My little girl was sick at about 7am this morning all over the kitchen floor. :dohh:

((Hugs))
Have two throwing up do far. Ds#2 only threw up once then I got gravol in him. Baby threw up 5 times :( had to call nurses line to get gravol dosage for his weight. Poor little ones.. Just waiting for it to hit my other son..then me

Oh no. Let's hope it doesn't spread to you all. I hope your little ones are better soon. Xx

officially 3dpo. Got my crosshairs this morning. Now I wait.

Hope everyone is feeling Better soon.

If you ladies do wind up moving to Nov I'd love to join and follow and root you all on

Ladies I'm so confused. My Dr did a blood test as you all know and it came back at 4 on my third draw after a slow rise. My Dr said to expect bleeding in the next day or so. So went home and waited and waited and today still no bleeding. I had one test left so I took it, just to convince myself it was over and I would start bleeding. I got this, do you ladies see it?! Even my husband sees it and he can almost never see anything. I'm calling my Dr first thing tomorrow morning because now I'm freaked out over the thought of a molar pregnancy. Has anyone had this happen? Anyone know of another cause for this?! Faulty test? Even if my levels had stopped at 4, it's impossible for a level of 4 to trigger a tests, even a FRER. I'm so confused and honestly a little angry (mainly at that things have been so insane this cycle)

https://i.imgur.com/iM886b5.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/xcjDYbn.jpg

Ladies I'm so confused. My Dr did a blood test as you all know and it came back at 4 on my third draw after a slow rise. My Dr said to expect bleeding in the next day or so. So went home and waited and waited and today still no bleeding. I had one test left so I took it, just to convince myself it was over and I would start bleeding. I got this, do you ladies see it?! Even my husband sees it and he can almost never see anything. I'm calling my Dr first thing tomorrow morning because now I'm freaked out over the thought of a molar pregnancy. Has anyone had this happen? Anyone know of another cause for this?! Faulty test? Even if my levels had stopped at 4, it's impossible for a level of 4 to trigger a tests, even a FRER. I'm so confused and honestly a little angry (mainly at that things have been so insane this cycle)

https://i.imgur.com/iM886b5.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/xcjDYbn.jpg

Hmm not sure hun I see the line but it might left over hormone. The last early mc I had. I started bleeding even knew when I passed the embryo cause I had contraction type cramps. The day of my scan which was the 4 days after my bleed I was still getting a blazing postive line on frer but the test stick in hospital was neg?! Scan showed no sign of pregnancy so all had passed. Couple days later I tested again was still get a good line it wasn't until week and half my tests were neg.

That's just my experience hun . Hope you get some answers. Xxx

Well ladies all opks taken today are light but oddly my cervix is open? So maybe I missed the surge

Well ladies all opks taken today are light but oddly my cervix is open? So maybe I missed the surge

If you have EWCM, I would get to BDing. It's possible you had a very short surge or the urine was diluted and gave you a lighter result.

Navy- I see the line too but unfortunately I have no insight into what's going on. Keep us updated please and good luck fleeting your answers.

Will have to look up molar pregnancy never heard of it hun but totally see that line

Mommy, a molar pregnancy is when the egg implanted to deeply and often it causes miscarriage type symptoms (such as an HCG drop, spotting, cramping, etc) but instead of actually miscarriage it implants deeper and can cause cancer or even the need for a hysterectomy

I do see the line, hun. Could it be left over hormones?

OH ladies, OPKs can be so frustrating! Mine were dark, then light, then STARK white, and I was seriously at the end of my tether. Then suddenly, boom, positive. I don't think I ever have a line of steady progressing OPKs, there are always some darker negatives, and then a blank one! So annoying. Hang on in there and BD like madwomen in the meantime.

I hope you're feeling better soon Bee! Taking Tylenol would sooo not make a difference but you know what we're like, us paranoid ones. I passed on a dessert today because it had coconut rum in it *just in case* :haha:

Well my sinuses and cold symptoms were again awful all morning, then passed by midday :shrug: It's so odd. Had some little stinging/pulling pains in my lower tummy. Bit crampy. Really tired. But I guess it's too much too early!

It shouldn't be leftover hormones, my HCG had dropped to 4 last week, which is impossible to trigger a test and is considered "not pregnant" since its under 5. I'm so confused, I just want to cry

Oh Navy :hugs: poor you! Fluctuating hormones can also happen in a miscarriages without them being ectopic or molar. I'd go to the doctor to rule out either of those. I'm really sorry you're going through this. How awful

:hugs: I so understand you feeling this way hun. I do see the line, but I had to look really really hard to see it, and push my laptop lid back. So could it be an evap? Have you got another test to take with tomorrow?

:hugs: I am sure it's not a molar pregnancy hun. It's so easy to jump to a bad conclusion - I know I don't know much, and I am not doctor, but I know I have decided I have a number of bad things in the past and they have never happened. The mind can make us believe all sorts. I hope you're okay. I'll say try not to worry but I know it's hard not to. Lots of positive vibes and love to you Navy x

I do have one more test, but I want to save it for Tuesday. I know my Dr won't be able to squeeze me in tomorrow so I want to give it 48 hours and see if it significantly darkens or disappears so that i can take both with me when she can get me in. I'm 99% positive it's not an evap since theirs color and the water test didn't wash it away and I also noticed it before it dried, not after. I'm all over the place atm, part of me wants to hope the Dr was wrong and it's a true :bfp:, part of me wants to just start bleeding and get it over with and another part of me is the part that's freaking out over molars and another part of me is numb and confused. Hopefully my Dr can squeeze me in this week or at the very least order another blood draw and see what's happening there.

My best friend brought up "Vanishing Twin", anyone have more info or experience on that?

Navy vanishing twin can cause levels to drop a bit before increasing again, but they wouldn't drop to 4 sadly. I think this is when levels are established and they drop a little (but still in line with expected levels for a single pregnancy at that gestation) or stay the same for a few days and then jump back up again. I think along with the levels dropping to 4 and the strength of your new test line, it's probably not a vanishing twin case :hugs: sorry. I really hope that you get an answer soon as I can only imagine how hard it is to be in limbo over this.

Navy- From what I understand FRER are designed to pick ANY amount of hcg, even less than 4, and maybe your levels decreased then went up again to 5 then are decreasing again. Maybe try a less sensitive test than FRER cause if you are just miscarrigying it'll still give you positives. I don't think you should stress about it, I think it'll start going negative in a few days. :hugs: sorry you're not having the best week!

Navy, please let us know how you get on :hugs:

How are we all ladies?

Had a temp spike this morning. Could this be a good sign? :wacko: Or bad?
SS fun! - Had AF cramps last night for about an hour, lying in bed. They weren't painful but uncomfortable and I was worried for a moment that AF was going to come early. Was sniffly again when I woke up this morning, slept like a LOG and had a really long-winded, clear dream of a fox stuck in the house (haha.) Just seen that vivid dreams is a sign. Oh isn't this 2ww so bloody fun. Constantly second guessing! Making my bloody head ache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->