46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well my cervix has been open since yesterday I've had a little ewcm no where near as much as I usually would. Haven't done a opk yet so will see but yesterday I was feeling pinching on left side so maybe I am ovulating?! We bd yesterday eve just incase

If you are confident with cervical changes I find this a better indicator than OPKs. The subtle changes our bodies give us work so well in trying to time BDing. Hoping this is it and hoping the TWW passes quickly. Xx

AF was due yesterday but didn't show. I popped to shops on way into work this morn and bought a test. Did a nice hold until morning break but the test was faulty and didn't even show control line. Now I've gotta get another test and do another hold!

Faulty tests are the absolute worst! Especially after spending good money on them. Hope the next one works and you get that bfp!!

AF was due yesterday but didn't show. I popped to shops on way into work this morn and bought a test. Did a nice hold until morning break but the test was faulty and didn't even show control line. Now I've gotta get another test and do another hold!

FX for you. That must have been nerve wracking!

Oh GOD, faulty tests! As if we need anymore stress! Can't wait to see how your next test turns out :dust: Good luck!

Called my Dr this morning as soon as they opened, I originally had an appt for this Friday (but canceled when the HCG reading came back at 4) and luckily my appt was still available since I canceled last Friday. So she squeezed me back into the same block which is at 10AM this Friday.

Thanks ladies its so wonderful that you're so supportful.

I will be testing again this afternoon, I got a BFN on a cb when AF was due yesterday so I'm not too excited but I am usually like clockwork so it gives me some hope.

Navy that's great news that you got your appointment back my doctors wouldn't have been able to offer me that! Fingers crossed for you x

Called my Dr this morning as soon as they opened, I originally had an appt for this Friday (but canceled when the HCG reading came back at 4) and luckily my appt was still available since I canceled last Friday. So she squeezed me back into the same block which is at 10AM this Friday.

so glad you got your appt back. how are you feeling?

frangi- ugh faulty tests!!! i'm so sorry!!! and cbs aren't as sensitive as frer.

afm- teaching appt this am, bloodwork etc.

Thanks ladies its so wonderful that you're so supportful.

I will be testing again this afternoon, I got a BFN on a cb when AF was due yesterday so I'm not too excited but I am usually like clockwork so it gives me some hope.

Navy that's great news that you got your appointment back my doctors wouldn't have been able to offer me that! Fingers crossed for you x

CB aren't that sensitive and usually show up days after an frer. Good luck hun!

I'm hoping and praying for a positive opk soon. Last night I had a tiny bit of ewcm...I'll take that over none. I'm getting impatient and putting way too much pressure on myself. My opks are getting a little darker, but I'm about to give up on them.

I'm out everyone. The witch arrived right on schedule and in time for Halloween. I'll look forward to more BFPs in this thread and the November thread.

Mommy, frankly I'm irritated. Mainly at my body and its mixed signals than anything else. Just moody/emotional today because I'm frustrated.

Mommy, frankly I'm irritated. Mainly at my body and its mixed signals than anything else. Just moody/emotional today because I'm frustrated.

I understand that emotion entirely. All you want is just a clear answer like now. Such a horrible feeling I don't wish it on anyone xxx

Good morning ladies, happy Monday (those two words shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence).

A huge congrats on all the BFP's!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months <3

Navy, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this and I really hope you get some answers on Friday, keep us posted <3

Campn, come on up to NYC! Bring a jacket though because it's freezing.

Bee, how are you feeling? I've also heard that colds are a good BFP sign, FX.

Me: I'm trying not to get my hopes up but, usually by now (AF is due Wednesday) my boobs would be sore and they're not. My lower back has been really achy as well and the past few nights I've had some crazy vivid dreams. I'll have to wait until Thursday to test but, my I have my fingers crossed.

hello ladies!!

smille and ciz - so sorry the opks are tricking you this month. I did notice the full moon last night and wondered if that explains all of these hot and cold opks and late ovulations! :wacko:

navy - I'm not sure I see a line other than a possible indent... but that being said, I totally support you wanting to get answers. When I had my cervical ectopic, my doctors were super diligent and I didn't understand why. I had bled a ton, but my cervix was closed so they monitored my HCG every 48 hours and to my utter shock they were still doubling. so you just really never know sometimes! good luck at your appt :hugs:

praying - so sorry for the witch. I'm sure that's one costume you won't want to see this halloween :growlmad:

how are all the other ladies?? squirrel did you test?

AFM - again, feeling even better today. not out of the woods yet but def a lot better. 7 DPO. wanting to just stop temping since the sickness and fever got it all of whack, but I always regret that I didn't temp the month I got my BFP so I'd like to keep doing it for a point of reference. Testing on Friday... finally things will go faster now that I'm laying on my couch all day! busy week ahead.

campn - I decided that if this month is my BFP, my announcement to SO will be different. At first, thanks to your pun, I was going to wrap up in toilet paper for when he got home from work and tell him I changed my costume to a mummy... but I just don't know that he would get it lol. Our costumes are skeletons due to an inside joke so I thought I could make a baby skeleton and tape it to the stomach of my costume at home. so much for trying not to get my hopes up, huh?

Temp us down today. Just not feeling positive about this cycle at all. I got great sleep too

Good morning ladies, happy Monday (those two words shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence).

A huge congrats on all the BFP's!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months <3

Navy, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this and I really hope you get some answers on Friday, keep us posted <3

Campn, come on up to NYC! Bring a jacket though because it's freezing.

Bee, how are you feeling? I've also heard that colds are a good BFP sign, FX.

Me: I'm trying not to get my hopes up but, usually by now (AF is due Wednesday) my boobs would be sore and they're not. My lower back has been really achy as well and the past few nights I've had some crazy vivid dreams. I'll have to wait until Thursday to test but, my I have my fingers crossed.

ah so exciting! good for you for waiting... good luck. I'm hoping for many more testers this week too to distract me from my upcoming test!!

which reminds me - frangi any other news? Cbs take longer to show so if you're still late maybe a more sensitive test? ah FX for all!!!!

Temp us down today. Just not feeling positive about this cycle at all. I got great sleep too

it would be too early for temps to be down bc of AF so I wouldn't think anything of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->