46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ttcbaby- when are you testing!?? I'm so excited for you!! Please be it!!!

Bee- that's like the cutest way ever! And there's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up! I'm a firm believer in believing in order for it to come true! I feel good about this cycle for you!!!

Ciz- I swear it must be the full moon! My DS is acting batsh** crazy! Hopefully you get that positive opk today!

Afm- not the best weekend, my DH is on a business travel and DS woke up with an eye infection so I had to run to the walk in clinic... He's throwing the biggest tantrums ever too... I'm hoping maybe once he's feeling better he'd be nicer to me :p I'm hating temping now too... I almost stopped temping now cause my sleep is messed up because I wake up crazy hours to give him antibiotics... At least all the crazy is distracting me from testing day! It's going up fast!

oh no! so sorry to hear about your sweet boy. Must be extra hard with DH away!! :cry: Hopefully the meds get him back to himself in no time :hugs: It will make the week fly by I'm sure- busy busy!

so I'm having they yellow CM again today. I decided to look it up, actually worrying about an infection since my immune system clearly shit the bed this past week.... and instead I found a lot of evidence that it could be....implantation? ugh, so mad that I read that. of course a lot of women said they experienced it and not been pregnant, but all I need to hear is one (let alone many) say that they had it before their BFP and I lose all sense of reality. Hurry up Friday, before the TWW steals my last ounce of sanity! :wacko:

oh no! so sorry to hear about your sweet boy. Must be extra hard with DH away!! :cry: Hopefully the meds get him back to himself in no time :hugs: It will make the week fly by I'm sure- busy busy!

so I'm having they yellow CM again today. I decided to look it up, actually worrying about an infection since my immune system clearly shit the bed this past week.... and instead I found a lot of evidence that it could be....implantation? ugh, so mad that I read that. of course a lot of women said they experienced it and not been pregnant, but all I need to hear is one (let alone many) say that they had it before their BFP and I lose all sense of reality. Hurry up Friday, before the TWW steals my last ounce of sanity! :wacko:

EXACT same mistake I made. I have had a lot of creamy CM like a lot more then usual. I'm only 4dpo so of course I went to google and all these ladies everywhere got BFP when they had a lot of creamy CM.

Really wish I didn't feel the need to look everything up. Technology is both a blessing and a curse.

totally trr! I always wonder how the older generations did without it, especially when it comes to ttc and pregnancy. once my doctors told me I was having a cervical ectopic, of course I scoured the internet. I got so much info quickly whereas before people would just be in the dark about so much! and then on top of it, not have anyone to vent to like we do here on BNB :hugs: but of course I've now convinced myself that I'm 6 months along with triplets, so it has it's downsides :haha:

EXACT same mistake I made. I have had a lot of creamy CM like a lot more then usual. I'm only 4dpo so of course I went to google and all these ladies everywhere got BFP when they had a lot of creamy CM.

Really wish I didn't feel the need to look everything up. Technology is both a blessing and a curse.

Not to get your hopes up more or anything :blush: but I had that in August when I had my chemical. Sooo much creamy CM. Never had that much before.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151026_145337.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151026_145337.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Doesn't look like it ladies =(

oh wow.... :shrug: what CD are you? and when do you typically O? I am so lost when I can't chart stalk :winkwink:

Temp us down today. Just not feeling positive about this cycle at all. I got great sleep too

it would be too early for temps to be down bc of AF so I wouldn't think anything of it!

I agree. Temp is still high so I wouldn't be worried.

Not that high really .. Never even got my cover line as there is not a big shift in temps as all :/

Sometimes it can be just a couple of tenths of a degree change. Progesterone should still be pretty high as long as you don't have short luteal phases. I would keep temping. It will probably stay a little up for the next couple of days.

My temp started dipping at 10dpo out of a 13day lutuel phase. So there is still time :) fx for you

oh wow.... :shrug: what CD are you? and when do you typically O? I am so lost when I can't chart stalk :winkwink:

Cd 24 today. Cycles usually average between 37 to 39 days. So I really should be seeing good lines now. I think if I have ov'd it happened last night just because of all the pinch/cramps that was going on because today I haven't felt any

Not to get your hopes up more or anything :blush: but I had that in August when I had my chemical. Sooo much creamy CM. Never had that much before.

I usually have creamy cm after o but it just seems abundant. I totally have my hopes up now lol
See... The Internet is evil. I have hope but not feeling as crazy as other cycles. TTC has drained the faith out of me. Hubby is feeling the same. We are going to keep going for it but really will be more surprised then anything where before we just expected that it would happen the moment we started not using protection.

Cd 24 today. Cycles usually average between 37 to 39 days. So I really should be seeing good lines now. I think if I have ov'd it happened last night just because of all the pinch/cramps that was going on because today I haven't felt any

Do you chart?
My opk was so off this cycle.
Surge was so short I almost missed it, testing for days all negative.. Tested am on cd 16 totally negative .. I don't know why I tested again less then two hours after (premonition perhaps.. ) but I got a total positive, like no mistaking it.. tested when I got home less then two after after that.. Totally negative and every opk after that were so negative. Surge came and left in less then Two hours. In the last 5 months using opk never happen that fast for me.. But possibly similar happen to you? I totally almost missed.

I had lots of lotiony CM before I got my BFP. I mean absolutely loads, I felt like I was leaking, kind of how a heavy AF feels. Here's hoping that it's a good sign for you!

Temp us down today. Just not feeling positive about this cycle at all. I got great sleep too

it would be too early for temps to be down bc of AF so I wouldn't think anything of it!

I agree. Temp is still high so I wouldn't be worried.

Not that high really .. Never even got my cover line as there is not a big shift in temps as all :/

Sometimes it can be just a couple of tenths of a degree change. Progesterone should still be pretty high as long as you don't have short luteal phases. I would keep temping. It will probably stay a little up for the next couple of days.

My temp started dipping at 10dpo out of a 13day lutuel phase. So there is still time :) fx for you
Thank you for your positivity

Wish I could say creamy cm was a good sign for me but for the last few cycles have had tones after ovulation .. It meant nothing for me. Even though I'm usually dry as a desert down there in the past after ovulation :/

tbh, I always have a good deal of CM after O :/ I'm hardly ever dry at any point in my cycle :blush:

but this is the first time I've ever noticed this yellow CM. I mean total TMI (really, gross) but it's like the same thing coming out of my nose right now, WTF :shrug:

Bee, I have read good things about yellow cm! Seriously I have.

And there is a sentence I never thought I would type in my life... :rofl:

hi wannab! I'm always afraid that you are sleeping during the day here, but I don't why considering I was just in London a few months ago and I know the time difference isn't that great. :shrug:

I am feeling really good vibes about you this cycle, missy! less than a week until we get some answers.... :happydance:

Hello lovely :hugs:

Where did you stay in London?!

I am the same. When I wake up in the morning, a tumbleweed blows through this thread and I shout an echoey "helloooooo? Anyone out there?" and imagine you all snug in your beds :haha:

I hope you're right. I feel like total shit to be honest. Just can't decide if it's a virus or not! Just so tired, on off sniffles, and wanting to sleep for a thousand years. Could be the weather! It's sooo cold here it just makes me want to hibernate.

What day are you testing bee? I have a good vibe for you this cycle because of your little sniffles/illness you had! And now the magic yellow cm! This 2ww is so dragging...

Ttcbaby- when are you testing!?? I'm so excited for you!! Please be it!!!

Bee- that's like the cutest way ever! And there's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up! I'm a firm believer in believing in order for it to come true! I feel good about this cycle for you!!!

Ciz- I swear it must be the full moon! My DS is acting batsh** crazy! Hopefully you get that positive opk today!

Afm- not the best weekend, my DH is on a business travel and DS woke up with an eye infection so I had to run to the walk in clinic... He's throwing the biggest tantrums ever too... I'm hoping maybe once he's feeling better he'd be nicer to me :p I'm hating temping now too... I almost stopped temping now cause my sleep is messed up because I wake up crazy hours to give him antibiotics... At least all the crazy is distracting me from testing day! It's going up fast!

If AF doesn't show Wednesday, then I'll be testing Thursday FX. Funny enough on Thursday I'm going to a doctors apt with my cousin so I can sit in on the ultra sound, she's due in Feb. Sorry about the crap weekend, hope your baby boy feels better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->