46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi all, hope every thing is going well for you ladies! Trying to keep caught up, lol

Bee FX for you, anything out of the norm is always a good sign. Really hope it's your month. Super excited if you continue this thread, really would love to keep up with you all

Navy glad you have an appointment, really hope things go well for you :hugs:

Ajr, Mummy and Trr FX for you all.

CD 28, negative frers, no period, late compared to last few cycles, but still in my 'body is just being stubborn' window. Did not temp and husband kept me away from testing for O. Reaalllyyy regret trying to go as natural as possible this month.

Hi ladies,

Well I caved this morning and tested. BFNs as I expected, though one test gives me hope. Clearblue Plus are my favourite tests. I've never got a false positive line or if I get evaps they're definitely grey hours and hours after the test is done. They're also the ones that have given me the earliest result in all 4 of my pregnancies.

I always tweak pictures of my tests and the clearblue test showed a wisp of a shadow (so barely there it's probably in my imagination). I took the photo in the first few minutes, so it's definitely not an evap, but as it requires tweaking to bring it our and even then it's so faint, I don't think it's a BFP... but it does give me hope!

Then this evening I took another with relatively dilute pee and because the light was making it hard to take pictures of I took it out the casing (within the first 5 minutes of taking the test, so it wasn't an old test) and the faint line I was sure I was seeing in real life is there like a faint faint shadow to the eye and can only be shown by tweaking in photo form. I know you shouldn't take tests out of their casing... but if it's in the first few minutes after the ink has run then this shouldn't be able to miraculously make a line appear the instant you do it... should it? Breaking the rules of POAS 101 here, but I'm sure we've all done it :haha:

I'm not sure on any of this.... ugh! I'm pretty sure they're artefacts of tweaking and taking out the case... but I can't help but feel a bit hopeful for tomorrow! In 3 of 4 pregnancies I haven't got a BFP till 11dpo, so maybe...

ETA: I've taken clearblue strips out of their casing within the time limit in the past and haven't seen a line like this before...

Attachments

• squinter tweaked.jpg
    squinter tweaked.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 24
  • out of case .jpg
    out of case .jpg
    212 KB · Views: 17
Hello lovely :hugs:

Where did you stay in London?!

I am the same. When I wake up in the morning, a tumbleweed blows through this thread and I shout an echoey "helloooooo? Anyone out there?" and imagine you all snug in your beds :haha:

I hope you're right. I feel like total shit to be honest. Just can't decide if it's a virus or not! Just so tired, on off sniffles, and wanting to sleep for a thousand years. Could be the weather! It's sooo cold here it just makes me want to hibernate.

What day are you testing bee? I have a good vibe for you this cycle because of your little sniffles/illness you had! And now the magic yellow cm! This 2ww is so dragging...

SO and I stayed in SOHO. we absolutely adored everything about London and hope to go back one day!

I am blaming the weather for everything too. If it's under 80 degrees F, I'm cold - so I consider it freezing here now even though it's been pretty "lovely" fall like weather. I hope you don't have a virus. I know mine is on the way out - besides blowing my nose today I feel normal otherwise - so hopefully things get on the mend for you too!

I'll be testing Friday at 11DPO before a halloween party we have that night. When will you test? Saturday??

I can see the tweaked one :dance: hopefully they start getting darker! GL

Hi all, hope every thing is going well for you ladies! Trying to keep caught up, lol

Bee FX for you, anything out of the norm is always a good sign. Really hope it's your month. Super excited if you continue this thread, really would love to keep up with you all

Navy glad you have an appointment, really hope things go well for you :hugs:

Ajr, Mummy and Trr FX for you all.

CD 28, negative frers, no period, late compared to last few cycles, but still in my 'body is just being stubborn' window. Did not temp and husband kept me away from testing for O. Reaalllyyy regret trying to go as natural as possible this month.

aw conundrum, I always go back and forth at the start of each cycle as to whether I want to be relaxed and not track everything or to continue tracking. I always go with tracking because I'm so Type A, but some cycles I do wish that I hadn't. Grass is always greener I guess. Still holding out hope for you! always hope until Af arrives!! FX :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Well I caved this morning and tested. BFNs as I expected, though one test gives me hope. Clearblue Plus are my favourite tests. I've never got a false positive line or if I get evaps they're definitely grey hours and hours after the test is done. They're also the ones that have given me the earliest result in all 4 of my pregnancies.

I always tweak pictures of my tests and the clearblue test showed a wisp of a shadow (so barely there it's probably in my imagination). I took the photo in the first few minutes, so it's definitely not an evap, but as it requires tweaking to bring it our and even then it's so faint, I don't think it's a BFP... but it does give me hope!

Then this evening I took another with relatively dilute pee and because the light was making it hard to take pictures of I took it out the casing (within the first 5 minutes of taking the test, so it wasn't an old test) and the faint line I was sure I was seeing in real life is there like a faint faint shadow to the eye and can only be shown by tweaking in photo form. I know you shouldn't take tests out of their casing... but if it's in the first few minutes after the ink has run then this shouldn't be able to miraculously make a line appear the instant you do it... should it? Breaking the rules of POAS 101 here, but I'm sure we've all done it :haha:

I'm not sure on any of this.... ugh! I'm pretty sure they're artefacts of tweaking and taking out the case... but I can't help but feel a bit hopeful for tomorrow! In 3 of 4 pregnancies I haven't got a BFP till 11dpo, so maybe...

ETA: I've taken clearblue strips out of their casing within the time limit in the past and haven't seen a line like this before...

I see those easy! FX it gets darker!!

Hi ladies,

I can see both! EEEEEK! So exciting. Fingers crossed it gets darker :flower:

SO and I stayed in SOHO. we absolutely adored everything about London and hope to go back one day!

I am blaming the weather for everything too. If it's under 80 degrees F, I'm cold - so I consider it freezing here now even though it's been pretty "lovely" fall like weather. I hope you don't have a virus. I know mine is on the way out - besides blowing my nose today I feel normal otherwise - so hopefully things get on the mend for you too!

I'll be testing Friday at 11DPO before a halloween party we have that night. When will you test? Saturday??

SOHO is great Bee! Lots to do and see, lots of lovely places to drink and eat. Love that you loved it.

I hope it wasn't a virus for either of us and it was just plain ol' snotty symptoms because our body's are gearing up to get our beans nestled in there! Fingers so tightly crossed.

I am also going to test Friday! That's when AF is due. So I am going to try and hold out until I'm actually late. I say try and I mean try really hard, but making no promises :haha:

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry but I don't see it on the blue test at all. What I see is the (LIGHT) blue line that is there before even the test is used. Have you ever looked at those tests? They really do have a very visible line before you even use and that is why I hate them.. they gave me what I thought false +.. but I started looking closers and the was there straight out of package. Hoping its to early and you get a bfp soon!

Squirrel- I see it!! Also your chart looks pretty great to me!! Test again tomorrow!

I've had plenty of that creamy cm the past few cycles (and this cycle too) which made me really really get my hopes up :( So now every symptom I get I try to discard. I don't wanna make myself go mad... BUT I've also had creamy cm right before my BFP with DS! So go figure!

I also thought we'd get pregnant on the first try... With DS I barely even knew when I was ovulating and it happened on our first try.

Does anyone feel like there's this little soul, this little baby waiting for them? I feel like there's someone I know that I haven't met yet...

Thanks ladies, I hope it's actually real and not a flukey line.

Arj, thanks for being honest. I know they're pretty dubious. I've never seen lines on my tests before I use them. There's always a horizontal one there faintly, but I've never seen a vertical one. I've never had a problem with these before (they are always stark white negative unless I am pregnant even with taking out the case and tweaking), but it will be sad if this is all down to test error and I'll have to find a new favourite test (dislike FRERs as they have given me some bad evaps in the past). I am by no means thinking I am pregnant based on these :haha: but they do make me feel a little excited to test, when up until now I've been counting myself out!

Thanks ladies, I hope it's actually real and not a flukey line.

Arj, thanks for being honest. I know they're pretty dubious. I've never seen lines on my tests before I use them. There's always a horizontal one there faintly, but I've never seen a vertical one. I've never had a problem with these before (they are always stark white negative unless I am pregnant even with taking out the case and tweaking), but it will be sad if this is all down to test error and I'll have to find a new favourite test (dislike FRERs as they have given me some bad evaps in the past). I am by no means thinking I am pregnant based on these :haha: but they do make me feel a little excited to test, when up until now I've been counting myself out!

No worries and never mean offence and seems you did not take that way :thumbup:.. and I get it 100%.. I am a poas addict.. infact so much so I had to BLOCK amazon from my computer this month so I don't buy more tests:blush::growlmad::dohh: I just feel a lot of these tests give major evaps even in time limit. I will never believe a second line ever after all the evap I have been getting(even evaps on hpt in the middle of a cycle before ovulation!) until I see a line just as dark as the control line lol

Does anyone feel like there's this little soul, this little baby waiting for them? I feel like there's someone I know that I haven't met yet...

I don't quite think of it like that, but I do like to think of time being fluid rather than linear and that somewhere in the future there is a future me holding my third baby feeling so thankful that this baby was conceived the exact right moment that they were. I often think that about my kids. What if I went back in time? There would be no way to recreate the exact moments of their conceptions... they would be lost forever. So at some point in time we are going to conceive our third child at exactly the right moment and one day I will be so thankful that it was that moment and not say five months earlier or the chemical I had in August not miscarrying but making it instead. This may seem a strange mindset to have, but I have a very strange outlook on time :D it drives my husband crazy. It helps me keep positive about this TTC game. I will conceive my third child when the timing is exactly right.

It is pretty crazy what time, and timing of things could do, or not do!
I met my husband being matched for an online uno game while I was in Egypt where I've always lived at like 12 am, and him in the US in the afternoon. If either of us were seconds late, or early, we'd have never met... I'd have never had my DS.

I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and it happens when it happens for a reason.

I've had 2 bfn's in the last two days. One was a cb digital and the other was a tescos. AF was due yesterday and I'm usually clockwork. I've had some light pink spotting this afternoon that was a couple of wipes worth and has stopped. Im thinking maybe a late implantation? but it would be extremely late if so and that worries me. With dd I had a positive on cbd on day AF was due so because I didn't get that on my test yesterday I'm not feeling positive. What do you ladies think? Is it possible I could be pregnant but it's Gona take a while to get hcg levels - would that be a bad thing? Less chance of baby being viable? Ive never purchased a FRER I'm thinking the only place to get them is online?

Squirrel i see t easy! But I'm being cautious cause cb screwed me in the passed so I never buy those tests. Not the blue dye or the digital! They're in a time out :haha:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151026_145337.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151026_145337.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Doesn't look like it ladies =(

I'm with you :hugs:. Mine got pretty dark last night to looking like yours today, but I couldn't do anymore than a 3 hr hold. It was kind of diluted too. I'm hoping for something better this evening but it's looking like a later O for me too if I O at all. After last cycle I'm worried.

Frangi- what dpo are you? I had pink spotting last cycle for 2 days but my lp is 15 or 16 days so I knew it was af and sure enough it turned red. However if it's still early enough it's possible to just notice the pink right b4 af. I hope it's implantation for you.

Squirrel- fx'd you see a darker line in a couple of days. It's hard not to test early, but testing early is the devil.

Afm- I have no cm which is extremely odd for me especially this late in my cycle. I'm starting to worry that the annovulatory cycle I had last month messed me up for good :cry:. How did I go from 32 day cycles to all over the place?

Update: I'm starting to have strong cramps on my right side and opk is very light again. Maybe it's a follicle growing and it will happen soon and I shouldn't be worried. It seems that my right side is the dominant side which worries me.

I'm sorry Franji. I know you just want it settled. I'm sure you can find an Frer on Amazon. They seem to have everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->