4dpo Anyone wanna wait with me?

HCas

Reaction score
So yeah just want some buddies to wait through this horrible time with. Exchange symptoms and cheer each other on and all that. Wanna join :thumbup:

Hi! I am 5 dpo (supposedly) my chart is crazy and it is my first month temping and my temps are up and down. I watery, then EWCM, then more watery CM and now it is white and sticky sooooooo I am going to go ahead and act like I O'd on my regular day and track just incase.

I am actually experiencing similar symptoms as last month when I got my BFP so I think this is best. I also read a lot of stories of women getting BFP's when their charts said anovulatory. So who knows!!

What symptoms ya having???? :happydance::happydance:

I am 3 DPO :) happy to be finally in the TWW after a long wait to O.

Hi!!!! Welcome!

I am now officially 6 dpo yaaay! I woke up congested and sweating a bit on my stomach even though I was cold hmmmm :thumbup:

Hello ladies ^^

Today I'm 6dpo. I've been gassy the last two days now and today I woke up sick to my stomach and dizzy.

My temp was like that too. All over the place. My doctor said that people who naturally have lower temps can sometimes experience that so I'm not as worried as I was before lol

Wow thank you! I was wondering that because my morning temp is always in the 96.4 range and I'm just naturally a cold person. I was gassy with my bfp last month and I believe it was around 5 dpo.

I'm about 4dpo, not entirely sure so I'm just going with that! Not much going on with me, (im)patiently waiting until next week when I can really start symptom spotting:haha:

Good luck to us all, I hope this thread is filled with BFP announcements soon!

I am approximately 8 DPO and its killing me to wait!! This 2WW was not even expected but I started having symptoms and now its all I think about!!!
this would be baby #5 with a m/c between 3 and 4.
Its a long shot to even consider being pregnant but here I am experiencing too many things ive felt so many times before! may I join your wait thread ;)

I am approximately 8 DPO and its killing me to wait!! This 2WW was not even expected but I started having symptoms and now its all I think about!!!
this would be baby #5 with a m/c between 3 and 4.
Its a long shot to even consider being pregnant but here I am experiencing too many things ive felt so many times before! may I join your wait thread ;)

Hi!!! What symptoms ya having? If I was 8 dpo I would be testing lol! Using wondfo that is lol

headache and light headed
woke up shakey and hungry with a pit in my stomach
queezy in the car taking kids to school.
tried to eat eggs and gagged.
OJ tasted funny.
I had 2 bites of chocolate and it made me feel yuck (isn't that sad?LOL)
frequent urinating
sore itchy BBs
moody and emotional

theres my list for today. but over the last few days my face has been flushed. bright pink cheeks and also hot flashes.

my husband had a V just less than 3 months ago. he never went back to get checked. from everything I read says he still could have active swimmers. and we were together at ovulation.....
I insisted he get his samples checked, he just never did. a 5th baby is not his idea that's for sure. I would be over the moon. that's why I am hoping I am not just making this all up in my head!! eek

Hi ladies! I'm not exactly sure how many days past O I am...but if I had to guess I would say about 8 days.

Here are my symptoms: I have been having constant headaches (I get headaches normally around AF, but never for almost a week straight...I usually get them for three days and then AF shows up), I have been having hot flashes, I feel light headed and queasy and a little gassy!

Fingers crossed...I plan to test on March 28th :wacko:

Wow so many friends to suffer with... Uh I mean wait with XD

Sorry if I don't reply right away. In the middle of spring cleaning. I never realized how much clutter we gathered between moves lol

Wow so many friends to suffer with... Uh I mean wait with XD

Sorry if I don't reply right away. In the middle of spring cleaning. I never realized how much clutter we gathered between moves lol

Lmbo!!!!! You are hilarious I see. I like funny people. "Suffer with." :haha::haha:

Okay, I took two naps so far. But, that is nothing new for me. But I am clammy. I can't text swipe correctly because of the moisture on my fingers lol and after every nap I woke up in the sweat/clammy feeling all over my body.

But you know what? I have new sheets on my bed since last night so that may be it. I hate the fact that there is ALWAYS another reason for that. These sheets are 1000 thread count. But still, I wake up cold so I know I am not too hot. I wake up cold and clammy??? We will see.

Hi ladies! I'm not exactly sure how many days past O I am...but if I had to guess I would say about 8 days.

Here are my symptoms: I have been having constant headaches (I get headaches normally around AF, but never for almost a week straight...I usually get them for three days and then AF shows up), I have been having hot flashes, I feel light headed and queasy and a little gassy!

Fingers crossed...I plan to test on March 28th :wacko:

Your symptoms sound good! Especially the hot flashes and light headedness :happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh and the headaches!!

@ Ready

I try to be ^^ Makes thing more fun

Okaaay, so, I was on google searching for other people that are clammy and got a BFP and guess who I stumbled across?? ME! :haha: I found my old post when I had my first chemical pregnancy and at 5dpo I was complaining about waking up clammy lol with clammy hands, and not able to get comfortable with my blankets and sheets!! I hope it is a good sign. I am going to begin testing with wondfo in 2 days.

Ohh Ohhh can I join in...I'm 5 DPO. I started to temps this month hoping that will be a better symptom monitor..especially since every cycle I feel like I'm having symptoms!

I plan on testing on March 28th since that's when my AF is due HOWEVER... I doubt I'll be able to wait!

So far symptoms: Temp still higher, and CM

@Ready4number1: chemical BFP... that sucks. How did you know it was just chemical...doctor?

Hey ladies can I join. I'm 2/3 dpo. Iv been having cramps today, silly I know probably far too early off symptoms. Also had terrible head/neck ache last night and this morning!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->