4dpo Anyone wanna wait with me?

Hi :) I'm approx. 5 dpo. Have really been actively trying this month. Been together every day all over my ovulation time, doing silly things like not getting up right away lol. BUT Came down with a cold a few days ago and feeling awful, I was worried catching a bad cold would effect things but have heard that your immune system can drop as you conceive as that allows your body to accept the fertilized egg? Anyway, symptoms so far have been that Ive been hungry alot, but unable to eat much (big symptom I had the last time) slight food aversions, slight dizziness when moving fast or getting up, also had very small amount of discharge from both nipples, weird! Felt like I wanted to breast feed again lol! breasts fell fuller (but that could be the time of month) but my nipples have been feeling tingly, Ive got muscle aches and bad chest as well as feeling absolutely exhausted! but this may all be down having this dreaded cold. Planning on testing as early as poss but again not too early as don't want to disappoint and stress myself out, Optimism! Sticky baby dust to all! Hope we get our BFP soon! :) Oh yeah forgot to say that I'm cramping a lot when I walk fast and have heavy feeling in uterus. FX!

Hi :) I'm approx. 5 dpo. Have really been actively trying this month. Been together every day all over my ovulation time, doing silly things like not getting up right away lol. BUT Came down with a cold a few days ago and feeling awful, I was worried catching a bad cold would effect things but have heard that your immune system can drop as you conceive as that allows your body to accept the fertilized egg? Anyway, symptoms so far have been that Ive been hungry alot, but unable to eat much (big symptom I had the last time) slight food aversions, slight dizziness when moving fast or getting up, also had very small amount of discharge from both nipples, weird! Felt like I wanted to breast feed again lol! breasts fell fuller (but that could be the time of month) but my nipples have been feeling tingly, Ive got muscle aches and bad chest as well as feeling absolutely exhausted! but this may all be down having this dreaded cold. Planning on testing as early as poss but again not too early as don't want to disappoint and stress myself out, Optimism! Sticky baby dust to all! Hope we get our BFP soon! :) Oh yeah forgot to say that I'm cramping a lot when I walk fast and have heavy feeling in uterus. FX!

Wow your symptoms sound promising! A cold is a symptom of pregnancy I'm told. Did you get symptoms this early last time? Some people say they get symptoms straight away others argue you can't until the egg has implanted. I'm a firm believer that your body must know before the egg implants. X

A chemical is a very early loss. Or a very early miscarriage. Terrible name for it. But you know basically because your tests do not get any darker, and you end up coming on your period only a few days after missing it. the one I had last month I was 4 days late. You are pregnant, but the pregnancy isn't viable for whatever reason.

I found this website full of ladies talking about things they never thought would happen to them in pregnancy. I got a good laugh...I am sure I won't be laughing later. lol

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregna...-I-never-thought-about-pregnancy/AllOnOnePage

Hey ladies, so 3/4 dpo and symptoms so far, nausea! I normally start to feel sick if I don't have breakfast but this morning woke up feeling sick :) eurgh! Seems to have eased a little now. Stomach cramps have gone thank god!

How are you all feeling x

Hey Clacko. I am so happy I haven't really experienced nausea. I have small feelings of nausea, but that is kind of normal for me and leaves quickly.

My breast are kind of stinging on the sides mildly. That is about it for me so far today! I can't wait to test tomorrow at 8 dpo.

I know it is early, but with my low progesterone I want to catch it as soon as possible and begin progesterone. I don't want to lose this one if it is a BFP!! Keep me updated!

Hi :) I'm hoping I can join in! :)
I am about 6dpo but don't temp so not 100% sure.

So far I have had very mild cramping and today what I think was implantation spotting!
And frequent urination! Otherwise feel very normal! :)

Good luck on the tww!

Wow good luck for testing tomorrow!!

Welcome monsti! Wow for the implantation spotting, was it much! Sounds like the right time for it too!

Nausea can be normal for me too so don't think that's anything and far too early to be feeling nausea. That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to when pregnant again as I suffered with hyperemisis with both my children and had to had two week long hospital admissions with both due to dehydration from the sickness :-(

I have only had one small light pink spot this morning and then another small spot about an hour ago!
I have heard of that condition and it just sounds terrible! Can always hope it won't happen this next time! If it happens once does it usually continue every time or really just depend on the pregnancy?

It is horrible, even swallowing your own saliva makes you sick. Literally can't keep anything down. I was on medication the second time for the sickness but it only worked for so long then stopped working. They say if you have it once you will more than likely get it second time and if get it second time will probably definitely have it again! Not looking forward to that. I had so many problems with my second pregnancy including preeclampsia. I was induced at 37 weeks but then my little girl was in neonatal for a week with respiratory distress syndrome. She was fine though. Was so frightening at the time.

I was only in labour 27 minutes and I had her with me on the ward for 6 hours before anyone noticed something was wrong. Was a terrible time but so worth it and hasn't put me off lol! X

Wow! That would have been just awful! Especially when the medication stopped working and preeclampsia! I am so glad to hear she was fine and that it hasn't put you off! I would bet that a few people would not want to go through that again!
Must be strong to get through all of that.

Was very difficult but have an amazing husband and family which made it easier. Had to stay strong for our little girl. They nearly induced me at 33 weeks due to my blood pressure but managed to get it under control. Iv no doubt that if they had induced me that early with the problems she had at term that she probably wouldn't of made it.

She's a tough cookie. Was all worth it though.

Don't mean to worry any of you though. Just don't think my body handles pregnancy well. I can't wait to be pregnant again. I love it even though I feel rubbish a lot.

Your spots of blood sound soooooo promising! When are you testing x

I'm going to try and hold out until at least 12dpo or missed af :) hopefully I can hold off that long!
So about 27th/28th!

Welcome everyone!

So I'm now 6dpo and I think I'm getting sick. I woke up at 3,3:20,4, and 5:30 feeling sick to my stomach and gassy. I'm also cramping pretty bad right now. My sister keeps joking that it sounds like the morning sickness she got at the beginning of her current pregnancy with my nephew Jacob. I hope so XP

I think I'm waiting the longest to test XD I'm testing on the 30th (The day before my love's birthday) because my cycles are so weird I don't want to take a chance.

That's fair enough! :) could be a welcome sign! Fingers crossed for you for this month!

Same for you :hugs: Hopefully we have tons of BFPs in this thread this month.

Same for you :hugs: Hopefully we have tons of BFPs in this thread this month.

Do u also feel like you are getting a cold? I don't think I can wait that long to know if you got a BFP! lol jk!

As for me, i didnt wake up clammy today. 3 times yesterday i woke up clammy/sweaty all over so here is hoping that was a good sign!

I feel like I'm getting sick. Today I was so nauseous and had really bad heart burn

I feel like I'm getting sick. Today I was so nauseous and had really bad heart burn

Wow! Yes the heartburn is a fantastic symptom!! Drink milk (so I have heard) it takes it away quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->