4dpo Anyone wanna wait with me?

I wish I could I'm allergic to it which sucks because as a kid I use to drink it like crazy. That's probably why I was so sick growing up XD

I wish I could I'm allergic to it which sucks because as a kid I use to drink it like crazy. That's probably why I was so sick growing up XD

Oh no! Happy you found out about that. I'm sure there is another natural remedy

Yea I'm sure. My green tea usually calms it though today it doesn't seem to help. It doesn't help I get my sister's sympathy symptoms which add on to mine XD She laughs each time I blame her too

I just got my bfp guys! 7 dpo so extremely faint and can't be picked up by a camera yet. I am a line eyes pro! I used Wondfo brand. I never get evaps from them! I saw it showing rather quickly but as it dried it became more apparent. I realized I had refills of progesterone so i got that filled today because my progesterone test isn't until tuesday. I have a feeling it's twins. Maybe because of my two previous losses. I had brown spotting beginning 3 dpo. And I feel as though my nose will bleed at any moment. I knew I was pregnant for the past 2 days. Even though my chart looks ridiculously stupid. I will post that shortly.

I just ask to please keep me in your thoughts with positive thinking! I am a firm believer that you attract what you think of! Thank you ladies!

Also anyone have any idea how much progesterone women usually take to sustain pregnancy?

Congrats! :hugs: Keep me updated! This is sooo exciting :happydance:

Hi :) I'm approx. 5 dpo. Have really been actively trying this month. Been together every day all over my ovulation time, doing silly things like not getting up right away lol. BUT Came down with a cold a few days ago and feeling awful, I was worried catching a bad cold would effect things but have heard that your immune system can drop as you conceive as that allows your body to accept the fertilized egg? Anyway, symptoms so far have been that Ive been hungry alot, but unable to eat much (big symptom I had the last time) slight food aversions, slight dizziness when moving fast or getting up, also had very small amount of discharge from both nipples, weird! Felt like I wanted to breast feed again lol! breasts fell fuller (but that could be the time of month) but my nipples have been feeling tingly, Ive got muscle aches and bad chest as well as feeling absolutely exhausted! but this may all be down having this dreaded cold. Planning on testing as early as poss but again not too early as don't want to disappoint and stress myself out, Optimism! Sticky baby dust to all! Hope we get our BFP soon! :) Oh yeah forgot to say that I'm cramping a lot when I walk fast and have heavy feeling in uterus. FX!

Wow your symptoms sound promising! A cold is a symptom of pregnancy I'm told. Did you get symptoms this early last time? Some people say they get symptoms straight away others argue you can't until the egg has implanted. I'm a firm believer that your body must know before the egg implants. X

Is the cold thing the truth. I've never heard of it until today I've seen people mentioning it everywhere. I started getting a cold when my opk was positive and it's mostly been a stuffy nose since then (about three days) lol, now I see a new possible symptom lol

Ive had a cold since just before o day too... Lol hoping it helps implantation somehow!!

Oh, and hi by the way!!

I'm 5 dpo and have been stalking this thread :)

Scared to symptom spot on case I get another bfn but smell has been quite strong for today and yesterday (bit early for symptoms perhaps though). I had a temp drop today at 5dpo :( but I retested my temp half an hour after waking and it was higher than it has been all month.. Strange.

Ladies, the cold is absolutely the truth! Mine never ever amounted to anything, but last month 9 dpo I felt like I was getting the flu and ended up with a bfp. This month 6 dpo I woke up congested and sweaty/clammy and a sore ear lol. Again it didn't amount to anything and it was gone before noon. But I have read countless stories of women cold symptoms lasting longer.

Congratulations that's fab news and so early to find out!!! Got everything crossed for you that this one is a sticky bean!!

I'm now 4 dpo roughly. Couldn't sleep all night but not sure that's a symptom as been having trouble sleeping for weeks now. Did wake up needing toilet tmi! Perhaps that was the Chinese take away I had last night. Iv also got bad heartburn this morning which I don't have often which is making me feel a little sick eeeurrhgh!

I'm hoping to test Thursday or Friday morning. Friday been my partners birthday! Hoping for a nice surprise present but not hopeful this month!

Xxx

Thanks ladies! Really looking forward to it getting darker!

A few ladies have been having heartburn. It is a sign for sure! Me...I just get random hiccups lol

Lol, I can't really remember early signs with dd as I wasn't as obsessed then. We got pregnant first month of trying and I was testing religiously every day so found out at around 9dpo I think but wasn't paying close attention to symptoms. Iv had some stabbing pain in side of my right breast but again that could be totally unrelated! How early do your symptoms start? X

Lol, I can't really remember early signs with dd as I wasn't as obsessed then. We got pregnant first month of trying and I was testing religiously every day so found out at around 9dpo I think but wasn't paying close attention to symptoms. Iv had some stabbing pain in side of my right breast but again that could be totally unrelated! How early do your symptoms start? X

Mine began 3 dpo with the spotting and the following day with weak legs. It was much milder this time, I believe because I began taking magnesium. Last month they were so weak! And I have not been moody at all! The magnesium really is helping.

Last month the weak legs were my first sign I think and that began at 5 dpo. Though my moodiness (pure anger) began 4 dpo. So happy I am not dealing with that right now. lol

I hear people speak of the stabbing pain. Mine is more like random small pinches. Even the burning was very mild. Everything is actually mild so I am happy about that. I am only technically 8 dpo now...so we will see.

Mine began 3 dpo with the spotting and the following day with weak legs. It was much milder this time, I believe because I began taking magnesium. Last month they were so weak! And I have not been moody at all! The magnesium really is helping.

Last month the weak legs were my first sign I think and that began at 5 dpo. Though my moodiness (pure anger) began 4 dpo. So happy I am not dealing with that right now. lol

I hear people speak of the stabbing pain. Mine is more like random small pinches. Even the burning was very mild. Everything is actually mild so I am happy about that. I am only technically 8 dpo now...so we will see.

How soon do you think you implanted? Do you think you could of ovulated early? Some people say you can't get symptoms before you implant, others say you can. It's so hard everyone is so different x

I hear you with the anger I was raging yesterday xx I'm 5dpo today do u take magnesium to help?

How soon do you think you implanted? Do you think you could of ovulated early? Some people say you can't get symptoms before you implant, others say you can. It's so hard everyone is so different

Nope, I do not think I ovulated early at all. But I suppose it is always a possibility. Since I have had my PCOS under control my cycle is exactly 28 days with O on the 14th. My chart didn't even show a shift whatsoever. I decided to still count from the day I would normally O and sure enough, the day after I had symptoms I had just O'd.

I think I began implanting 3 dpo only because of the spotting. But, it was not until 6 dpo that I woke up sweating, congested, and a mild sore throat. So to be honest I really do not know exactly when I implanted. I believe you can have symptoms before you implant. It just makes since to me that during all that work your body is doing you will have some sort of symptom.

A lot of women say it is just the progesterone but I don't buy that. I play close attention to my body because of my PCOS. And I notice all the changes.

My foot, shin, and calf pain kind of gave it away for me because I had it last month before my BFP. So when I felt it this month I got a bit excited!

I feel there are always exceptions to the rules and my chart proves that lol!!!

I hear you with the anger I was raging yesterday xx I'm 5dpo today do u take magnesium to help?

I take magnesium for progesterone deficiency. And when I was researching it I found it helped with PMS as well. This is the first month I feel good and I not angry...for no reason at all. lol

I agree, I definitely think that your body must give some symptoms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->