• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

STARVING NOW !!!! lol All this talk about food and GARBANZO BEANS! Holy crap. It reminds me of my most favorite Italian restaurant ever with the best freaking salad on the planet. Drooling is about to commence!

YES this an italian restaurant so you know how italian marinated garbanzo beans taste! OH EM GEE

Alright here's my I don't know how many DPO "peestick" *as my OH calls them*
IF I O'd when i "should have" I would be 5/6 DPO.

Attachments

• 2011-11-17 17.02.37.jpg
    2011-11-17 17.02.37.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 14

Im tired of all these negatives on this thread would you guys hurry up and get a positive for us! :hugs: :happydance:
Its way too early for you hun, but I bet its right around the corner! RIGHT around!

I forsee 9dpo

Im tired of all these negatives on this thread would you guys hurry up and get a positive for us! :hugs: :happydance:
Its way too early for you hun, but I bet its right around the corner! RIGHT around!

I forsee 9dpo

With DD i was 3.5 weeks, so.. about 10DPO. So we'll see if you're right by the beginning of next week or so :)

10 DPO was when I got a CLEAR but still pretty light positive. I am rooting for all of you!

All of these beans are starting to make my tummy rumble with gas....

UH OH....

LOL

I don't know why but I feel like there is going to be a BFP Sunday. Quick, someone document this in case I end up with psychic abilities!

I opened my FRER hoping I can at least get an indent when dry I mean come on!

Anyone! I haven't pee'd on a stick in days so I need you ladies to!! Lol!!

Anyone! I haven't pee'd on a stick in days so I need you ladies to!! Lol!!

Hold on, someone in my office thinks the state of some 27 year old drunk driver is important! I hate drunk drivers! LOL... be right with you with a flooded test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->