4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Omg momma bear Im so sorry! Thats tragic and def explains falling off the train for a minute.... I know all about vomiting and poop, but usually not out of the same place! How hard that must be for you!!!! I am giving you a big cyber hug and prayer! It STILL might be your month, dont count yourself out! We are still in it together.... And hey, your chances are still alot better then mine! :hugs: How is your mom now??

Oh em gee, I just read the majority of the entire thread (sooo much to catch up on ladies) & you guys make me laugh, out loud. Hahah.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN WONDERING MISSY! and how are you only 5dpo now, I thought we were the same??

Oh and Breaking Dawn, if you click my ticker it will take you to my chart. Its not very interesting tho!

Hiii I'm here! lmao
I don't even know what DPO i am now .. last OPK was more or less positive, ran out & never used one again *sigh* & my temps didn't do anything special either.. And thennn..
Saturday, the OH & I went to see my mom..And I ended up taking her to the Emerg..*she has terminal cancer(all over) but one of the places is her bowels and she was vomiting(poop) so I took her in because she clearly had another obstruction* Soooo.. I didn't actually come home until yesterday. So, I've not temped, tested, nadda.
& OH and I only DTD twice this month. Day of generally positive OPK and day after. I'm not holding out much hope this month, but *sigh* ah well. Next month will do I guess. I did just order a proper BBT thermometer, I'll keep using my regular one for now until it arrives though.
AF is due the 26th, and it will probably arrive right on time.

She's alright, she's home now. Still not feeling 100%, but there was nothing more they could do in the hospital. She's now a palative care patient.
They can't and won't do surgery as the cancer she has, if they touch it, will spread like wild fire. She's opted out of chemo as it would only be for pain management and wouldn't change her prognosis. She did have radiation for her spine, but that was for pain as well.
She was given 9-12months in February when she was diagnosed. I'm praying she makes it much much longer, but we're not very optimistic at this point.
Just to clarify, she has cancer - lungs, ovaries, spine, bowels, adrenal glands. And that's just where they KNOW she has it.

That is just horrible... Im so so sorry! How on earth did she end up with such terrible cancer everywhere?? OK you win, youre the most inspirational!!!

:hugs:

Omg momma bear Im so sorry! Thats tragic and def explains falling off the train for a minute.... I know all about vomiting and poop, but usually not out of the same place! How hard that must be for you!!!! I am giving you a big cyber hug and prayer! It STILL might be your month, dont count yourself out! We are still in it together.... And hey, your chances are still alot better then mine! :hugs: How is your mom now??

Oh em gee, I just read the majority of the entire thread (sooo much to catch up on ladies) & you guys make me laugh, out loud. Hahah.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN WONDERING MISSY! and how are you only 5dpo now, I thought we were the same??

Oh and Breaking Dawn, if you click my ticker it will take you to my chart. Its not very interesting tho!

Hiii I'm here! lmao
I don't even know what DPO i am now .. last OPK was more or less positive, ran out & never used one again *sigh* & my temps didn't do anything special either.. And thennn..
Saturday, the OH & I went to see my mom..And I ended up taking her to the Emerg..*she has terminal cancer(all over) but one of the places is her bowels and she was vomiting(poop) so I took her in because she clearly had another obstruction* Soooo.. I didn't actually come home until yesterday. So, I've not temped, tested, nadda.
& OH and I only DTD twice this month. Day of generally positive OPK and day after. I'm not holding out much hope this month, but *sigh* ah well. Next month will do I guess. I did just order a proper BBT thermometer, I'll keep using my regular one for now until it arrives though.

She's alright, she's home now. Still not feeling 100%, but there was nothing more they could do in the hospital. She's now a palative care patient.
They can't and won't do surgery as the cancer she has, if they touch it, will spread like wild fire. She's opted out of chemo as it would only be for pain management and wouldn't change her prognosis. She did have radiation for her spine, but that was for pain as well.
She was given 9-12months in February when she was diagnosed. I'm praying she makes it much much longer, but we're not very optimistic at this point.
Just to clarify, she has cancer - lungs, ovaries, spine, bowels, adrenal glands. And that's just where they KNOW she has it.

That is just horrible... Im so so sorry! How on earth did she end up with such terrible cancer everywhere?? OK you win, youre the most inspirational!!!

:hugs:

Hiii I'm here! lmao

Genetics, unhealthy lifestyle etc.
No one really knows. It sucks though.
And now I'm on guard for myself and my daughter, any unexplained aches or pains, I'll be getting checked out immediately.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Genetics, unhealthy lifestyle etc.
No one really knows. It sucks though.
And now I'm on guard for myself and my daughter, any unexplained aches or pains, I'll be getting checked out immediately.[/QUOTE]

Im sure that the sooner you can find out the better, but it wont happen to either of you!

Do any of you guys have facebook pages youd like to share?? Itd be fun to put faces to the names... you can PM me if you wanna keep it private!

By the way, if you do and you add me, I dont talk about the TTC stuff at ALL on FB... This is a side of me only you guys see LOL...

You can FB me but I think I am UN searchable. LOL... so send me yours and I will add you. I am: Kitty Amber-Sweet Cullen. But no baby talk on there yet! I won't announce anything to the FB world until at least week 10, week 12 if I can hold out that long!

can I just say Im such a weirdo this week... I have eaten a salad with beans, ranch and croutons every day this week. Im on salad 4! Now I want so bad to believe thats some kind of sign/craving... but I went to medical classes for my degree and I already know that at 7dpo theres no way to have real symptoms. But its fun to pretend its a symptom! :)

I don't know girl... I know for a fact in August AND in October just a day or so after the swimmer made it into my egg I got EXTREMELY HUNGRY! I documented it BOTH times during my 2ww. I got crazy stupid hungry long before I ever got a BFP. Sure enough, both times I got a BFP and I normally do not get THAT hungry, even with normal PMS. I literally felt like I was starving 5 minutes after I ate. Now of course I have no appetite.... it always disappeared right before my positive test and it was SO odd.

Although your post did make me hungry now.... lol.... mmm salad and ranch.

I don't know girl... I know for a fact in August AND in October just a day or so after the swimmer made it into my egg I got EXTREMELY HUNGRY! I documented it BOTH times during my 2ww. I got crazy stupid hungry long before I ever got a BFP. Sure enough, both times I got a BFP and I normally do not get THAT hungry, even with normal PMS. I literally felt like I was starving 5 minutes after I ate. Now of course I have no appetite.... it always disappeared right before my positive test and it was SO odd.

Well its a really really strange thing... I have to say. When I was pregnant with My lil one I craved bean burritos from carls jr THE MINUTE I gave birth to her, my mom had to go get me one! I then ate one every day until I stopped breastfeeding... Insane! I must have been lacking in some nutrient that they have in beans. I havent eaten a bean burrito from carls jr since. I woke up monday and all I could think about was bean burrito from carls jr... well I ignored it because Im on this workout diet schedule, but for lunch I got a salad from a local deli with beans and ranch and croutons. They marinate the beans in oil, vinegar, parsley and garlic- good lord its good! Anyway, Tuesday all I could think about on way to work was stupid bean burrito.... but I ignored it and got the same salad for lunch again... wednesday, on way to work at 6am BEAN BURRITO is beating me in the head! sure enough for lunch, I had to have the salad again... well today I decided to give in to the urge for the burrito and i ate it and it was so good! But lunch came and guess who was back at the deli getting the same salad! This is all very unlike me.... but I am NOT going to be one of those dumb girls who thinks any lil weird thing means Im pregnant!

IM NOT IM NOT IM NOT

I think you can remain cautiously optimistic. I AM STARVING NOW THANK YOU! And after the picture I just posted of myself in my journal I think I need to hold off on eating a minute, LOL! I think I exploded!

I think you can remain cautiously optimistic. I AM STARVING NOW THANK YOU! And after the picture I just posted of myself in my journal I think I need to hold off on eating a minute, LOL! I think I exploded!

Well put some kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and croutons on some lettuce with ranch! its delicious!

:happydance:

and you look great!!!

STARVING NOW !!!! lol All this talk about food and GARBANZO BEANS! Holy crap. It reminds me of my most favorite Italian restaurant ever with the best freaking salad on the planet. Drooling is about to commence!

Wow, such crazy stuff in here. I couldnt imagine the cancer thing that would be so heart crushing. Sorry to hear. I think I am 4 dpo today just all the symptoms I am having I don't want to test but I have thought about it. I am eating like a pig so unusual I barley eat, very milky white CM and extreme tiredness... How is the testing going so far?

Wow, such crazy stuff in here. I couldnt imagine the cancer thing that would be so heart crushing. Sorry to hear. I think I am 4 dpo today just all the symptoms I am having I don't want to test but I have thought about it. I am eating like a pig so unusual I barley eat, very milky white CM and extreme tiredness... How is the testing going so far?

Testing is a TOTAL bust. TOTAL BUST. im pretty much counting myself out but YAY for you to keep this threads testing alive! Go test! Im eating alot too but that CAN be normal for me... LOL.. I LOVE food. Its just strange that Im zeroing in on beans! But Im a weirdo so I dont put anything past me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->