4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Here comes a stupid question... but is there a way to get a guy's swimmers out without them having to DIY!? If so that'd be great because then you could do like an IUI type of thing and put those bad boys up there!!!!

Ok gross question- is it stretchy too? this stuff is stretchy and creamy at the same time... and maybe Im like this every month and I just forgot? You arent like you are now every month?

The real test will be if I am still like this 2-3 days before my period when it usually pretty much dries up once my body is fully convinced Im not pregnant....

Mine was a mix of both.. now it's more liquid/clear though. I always dry up a couple of days before AF too and last time I didn't.

My MAIN two things I ALWAYS get before AF.. ALWAYS (unless I am pregnant) is bad acne and a super bad mood. I got neither of those in August and when I had NONE of it in October during the end of my 2ww I knew something was up! That was the biggest sign for me.

Here comes a stupid question... but is there a way to get a guy's swimmers out without them having to DIY!? If so that'd be great because then you could do like an IUI type of thing and put those bad boys up there!!!!

Only thru IVF which he doesnt want to do... he wants it to be "meant to be"... lol... plus, the money... ohhh the money! :dohh:

I can't wait to see what your temp does tomorrow, bc this little dip on your chart could be implantation day!

I can't wait to see what your temp does tomorrow, bc this little dip on your chart could be implantation day!

Maybe! :) I dont know how much I trust my temps this month... My hubby sleeps with the window open so its freezing in our room, so Ive been wearing a freaking snow suit to bed so some mornings I wake up sweating some shivering and I just dont know if that is affecting my temps or not you know?? :dohh:

Wait temp dip, chart, what? You have a link to your chart somewhere!? I did the whole BBT thing in August. We didn't do that this time around though because I was certain it'd take me ages to get pregnant with one tube. Guess my egg showed me! :haha:

Oh em gee, I just read the majority of the entire thread (sooo much to catch up on ladies) & you guys make me laugh, out loud. Hahah.

Oh em gee, I just read the majority of the entire thread (sooo much to catch up on ladies) & you guys make me laugh, out loud. Hahah.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN WONDERING MISSY! and how are you only 5dpo now, I thought we were the same??

Oh and Breaking Dawn, if you click my ticker it will take you to my chart. Its not very interesting tho!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN WONDERING MISSY! and how are you only 5dpo now, I thought we were the same??

Oh and Breaking Dawn, if you click my ticker it will take you to my chart. Its not very interesting tho!

Hiii I'm here! lmao
I don't even know what DPO i am now .. last OPK was more or less positive, ran out & never used one again *sigh* & my temps didn't do anything special either.. And thennn..
Saturday, the OH & I went to see my mom..And I ended up taking her to the Emerg..*she has terminal cancer(all over) but one of the places is her bowels and she was vomiting(poop) so I took her in because she clearly had another obstruction* Soooo.. I didn't actually come home until yesterday. So, I've not temped, tested, nadda.
& OH and I only DTD twice this month. Day of generally positive OPK and day after. I'm not holding out much hope this month, but *sigh* ah well. Next month will do I guess. I did just order a proper BBT thermometer, I'll keep using my regular one for now until it arrives though.
AF is due the 26th, and it will probably arrive right on time.

Momma.bear... you should have plenty of hope. I have ONE tube and guess how many times DH and I did the BD in October when I got my BFP!? TWICE! That was IT! I got 2 days of positive OPKS and we did it once on each of those days, that was it. So, anything is possible if it can happen to me!

Momma.bear... you should have plenty of hope. I have ONE tube and guess how many times DH and I did the BD in October when I got my BFP!? TWICE! That was IT! I got 2 days of positive OPKS and we did it once on each of those days, that was it. So, anything is possible if it can happen to me!

Aw that's lovely!! Congrats hunny!!
That's definitely boosted my hopes!! And, because I've been taking EPO, i actually had some fertile CM, sooo.. I guess I won't get too down until AF comes, if she does!!

Omg momma bear Im so sorry! Thats tragic and def explains falling off the train for a minute.... I know all about vomiting and poop, but usually not out of the same place! How hard that must be for you!!!! I am giving you a big cyber hug and prayer! It STILL might be your month, dont count yourself out! We are still in it together.... And hey, your chances are still alot better then mine! :hugs: How is your mom now??

Hiii I'm here! lmao
I don't even know what DPO i am now .. last OPK was more or less positive, ran out & never used one again *sigh* & my temps didn't do anything special either.. And thennn..
Saturday, the OH & I went to see my mom..And I ended up taking her to the Emerg..*she has terminal cancer(all over) but one of the places is her bowels and she was vomiting(poop) so I took her in because she clearly had another obstruction* Soooo.. I didn't actually come home until yesterday. So, I've not temped, tested, nadda.
& OH and I only DTD twice this month. Day of generally positive OPK and day after. I'm not holding out much hope this month, but *sigh* ah well. Next month will do I guess. I did just order a proper BBT thermometer, I'll keep using my regular one for now until it arrives though.
AF is due the 26th, and it will probably arrive right on time.

I had barely any fertile CM so see, you are doing way better than I was momma. :) And I hope YOUR mom is doing better!

:hugs: Momma, it's great to have you back here and I'm definitely keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->