• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

My hubby always thinks its because of how much he turns me on!

Avenmento- eating a lot is kinda odd for me most time I will eat half of my food and give to my hunny. Also, I never get this tired early. Ugh, sorry about your tests damn things. Well, I've chosen to go to walmart and get me craps loads of tests. That Dh has never seen me buy in that many lol I was thinking a box of answer and 6 88 cent ones..lol

I'm telling you ladies in both of my recent pregnancies I was starving in the beginning of my 2ww! Starving!

Avenmento- eating a lot is kinda odd for me most time I will eat half of my food and give to my hunny. Also, I never get this tired early. Ugh, sorry about your tests damn things. Well, I've chosen to go to walmart and get me craps loads of tests. That Dh has never seen me buy in that many lol I was thinking a box of answer and 6 88 cent ones..lol

Do it do it do it! Im ready to see you start posting them for us! :happydance:

I'm telling you ladies in both of my recent pregnancies I was starving in the beginning of my 2ww! Starving!

Come to think of it, i have been munching more this week than in recent weeks. But its probably stressed induced for me.

Lmao!! Thats funny. When I had ovulated this cycle I was dripping ovulation watery jucies. And. I go hunny its time for more sex look at my ovultion juices he goes awe thought I just turned u on so much u where wet..lol

:cry:

Do it do it do it! Im ready to see you start posting them for us! :happydance:

Well, the .88 cents will be the first to go so those will be posted. My first time using those I just told dh about me buying stash..lol

Lmao!! Thats funny. When I had ovulated this cycle I was dripping ovulation watery jucies. And. I go hunny its time for more sex look at my ovultion juices he goes awe thought I just turned u on so much u where wet..lol

I know... mine thinks the same... I let him think that tho! It raises my chances he will be so turned on I will get something out of him! :winkwink:

My FRER dried... totall indent and evap free just as it should. The *******!

Geez ladies, I go out to do my Thanksgiving shopping and come back to more food talk! Although I've got af at the moment and she just makes me crave red meat, so the beans aren't really doing it. Italian restaurants, on the other hand...

Geez ladies, I go out to do my Thanksgiving shopping and come back to more food talk! Although I've got af at the moment and she just makes me crave red meat, so the beans aren't really doing it. Italian restaurants, on the other hand...

NOTHING better then Italian restaurantsl.... in my humble opinion!

wowsa! I get distracted by my kidlets for a few hours and Ive like 4 pages to read thru!! YIKES!!!
sorry the FRER didnt co-operate and evap for you! stupid freakin tests! never do what we want them to!!!
and I dunno bout the not having any symtoms at 7dpo...I always get symptoms..though here recently, I get sick after O period up until 2 days before AF. but before that happened, I always got symptoms bout starting bout 24 hours after the pains I was later able to ID as implantation. So...it IS possible LOL
I dont crave though generaly...but then I tell ya..the other day I almost started crying looking at some sweaters at target and I was only 7 DPO at the time..and I do not cry looking at sweaters LOL

I have to re-read the post about your hubby though, so I can respond to that. Im not thinkin Ill get a moment for a bit though to do it. all 4 of my heathens..I mean kids are home now..which means, sanck time, outside time, homework, then dinner, baths and bed time. but I will respond to it, I prmise. :)

also anyone that wants to put a face to my name on FB, let me know and Ill msg you :)

wowsa! I get distracted by my kidlets for a few hours and Ive like 4 pages to read thru!! YIKES!!!
sorry the FRER didnt co-operate and evap for you! stupid freakin tests! never do what we want them to!!!
and I dunno bout the not having any symtoms at 7dpo...I always get symptoms..though here recently, I get sick after O period up until 2 days before AF. but before that happened, I always got symptoms bout starting bout 24 hours after the pains I was later able to ID as implantation. So...it IS possible LOL
I dont crave though generaly...but then I tell ya..the other day I almost started crying looking at some sweaters at target and I was only 7 DPO at the time..and I do not cry looking at sweaters LOL

I have to re-read the post about your hubby though, so I can respond to that. Im not thinkin Ill get a moment for a bit though to do it. all 4 of my heathens..I mean kids are home now..which means, sanck time, outside time, homework, then dinner, baths and bed time. but I will respond to it, I prmise. :)

also anyone that wants to put a face to my name on FB, let me know and Ill msg you :)

I do msg me, and no hurry on the hubby response! you have your hands full! Oh and by the way, I get symptoms from O until 2 days before period too, thats why I never put much stalk in any symptoms!

I'm back they only had 4 .88 tests took all those. And got me a box of 3 frer. I have 7 tests. So, I will use one later. Than do every other day. Unless I buy more when I get money this week lol. But, hunny was in the other isle waiting for me I come walking with all of tests and he bursts up laughing he goes i expected worse I said this is all they had. I did forget my new thermometer I will get that tomarow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->