4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

That name sounds familiar? Btw did you know sometimes boys are late implanters and slow hcg producers? Maybe it's a boy! Neener neener

Well I guess we will know a week from today! cuz Im not testing again! neener neener! (If I got pregnant and it WASNT a boy, Id be selling it on BnB)

:rofl: I'd take it, you make cute girls and it wouldn't cost much to ship 'er :haha:

Mmmm let me just warn you, when they turn 13 they are NASTY and EVIL and POSSESSED BY SOMETHING! Im just sayin. :) We could meet half way tho, we wouldnt even have to ship her. LOL....

On another note, Robert Wagner a murderer!?!?!?!? are any of you old enough to even know who Im talking about? lol....

I know who he is, but mostly because of Austin Powers :blush: and it certainly sounds like he did it, and if he did I really hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Natalie Wood is amazing!!

But But But I love him! :(

Youre absolutely right tho, if he is a murderer he needs to fry especially for getting away with it so long! WOW...

I just cant believe it! Did you read that Christopher Walken was on the boat that night too? Wow... I wonder what really happened...

Well IF the captain is telling the truth then he is a bad captain, I don't care if the freakin pope is on board and tells you not to call the Coast Guard when someone is missing from your vessel, you call!!

Feel free to tell me I'm crazy and it's wishful thinking :p

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.00.44.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.00.44.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2011-11-18 13.02.44.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.02.44.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
That name sounds familiar? Btw did you know sometimes boys are late implanters and slow hcg producers? Maybe it's a boy! Neener neener

Well I guess we will know a week from today! cuz Im not testing again! neener neener! (If I got pregnant and it WASNT a boy, Id be selling it on BnB)

:rofl: I'd take it, you make cute girls and it wouldn't cost much to ship 'er :haha:

Mmmm let me just warn you, when they turn 13 they are NASTY and EVIL and POSSESSED BY SOMETHING! Im just sayin. :) We could meet half way tho, we wouldnt even have to ship her. LOL....

I thought that was all teenage girls, not just yours!

Part of me wonders why this captain keeps trying to get attention maybe its just for attention? BUT THEN AGAIN... maybe its not! maybe hes been trying to redeem himself?? you know??? It said hes been saying this since 1992 so that kinda shoots Wagners camps claim that its an effort to get attention since its the 30 yr anniversary!

I will be paying close attention!

(Why can I ever get any big cases llike this here!) I would be all over it!

On another note, Robert Wagner a murderer!?!?!?!? are any of you old enough to even know who Im talking about? lol....

I know who he is, but mostly because of Austin Powers :blush: and it certainly sounds like he did it, and if he did I really hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Natalie Wood is amazing!!

But But But I love him! :(

Youre absolutely right tho, if he is a murderer he needs to fry especially for getting away with it so long! WOW...

I just cant believe it! Did you read that Christopher Walken was on the boat that night too? Wow... I wonder what really happened...

Well IF the captain is telling the truth then he is a bad captain, I don't care if the freakin pope is on board and tells you not to call the Coast Guard when someone is missing from your vessel, you call!!

I did a tweak Momma because I definitely see something brewing, I SO hope this is it for you!

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
I see a lil something on the tweak! I hope this is the start of something FABULOUS Momma! Yay! We finally got at least a lil evap on here! (contrary to my title of the thread Ive decided I LIKE evaps. at least when Im hopped up on hormones and thinking irrationally I do.)

I see a lil something on the tweak! I hope this is the start of something FABULOUS Momma! Yay! We finally got at least a lil evap on here! (contrary to my title of the thread Ive decided I LIKE evaps. at least when Im hopped up on hormones and thinking irrationally I do.)

Lol, none of them are tweaked :p

Bahaha, nevermind. I didn't see that!! haha

I can definitely see it better in the tweak! Hope it's darker for you tomorrow!!

Your tweak buddy tweaked them... I saw it on her tweak. :) Paroline the tweaker!

I tweaked it Momma :)

My temp did go back up today! But Dan was wrapped around me like a burrito! So that is prob why!

I'm going to not drink & not pee for like a bazillion hours and see if I get anything :p

I'm like 6/7 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->