4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Jeez, another 50 post in the last hour!
Who is Robert Wagner, what had he done?
Momma hope that's the start of your bfp!
Ava can't believe you WANT an evap!

ADDENDUM: I would wait if I were you and just keep your eyes on it... youre SO early that to have 20miu yet would be very unlikely! I dont want to see you get dissappointed when its too early to count yourself out! (All of this applies to every one but me by the way)

ADDENDUM: I would wait if I were you and just keep your eyes on it... youre SO early that to have 20miu yet would be very unlikely! I dont want to see you get dissappointed when its too early to count yourself out! (All of this applies to every one but me by the way)

I've got a whole bunch of these IC's - I'm not going to waste money on a FRER (my walmart doesn't have the cheapies) BUT I might go to Dollarama this weekend IF i get a better line on another IC.
I'm hopeful (but not like jumping off the walls "yay im pregnant" kinda thing) so until I have something more concrete, I won't get my hopes up TOO high :)

Jeez, another 50 post in the last hour!
Who is Robert Wagner, what had he done?
Momma hope that's the start of your bfp!
Ava can't believe you WANT an evap!

Robert Wagner is an old school famous hollywood actor, he was real famous when I was little- he did this show called Hart to Hart... he was great! sexy older man. He was married to a VERY famous hollywood starlet, Natalie Wood... she died one night when he, another old school famous guy Christopher Walken, and her were on their yacht. She ended up washing up drowned. It was assumed it was an accident. but now the captain that night said he lied and has details that will implicate Wagner in her death. Big hollywood shakeup!

I just know Im not pregnant so a lil evap would be fun. LOL

I've got a whole bunch of these IC's - I'm not going to waste money on a FRER (my walmart doesn't have the cheapies) BUT I might go to Dollarama this weekend IF i get a better line on another IC.
I'm hopeful (but not like jumping off the walls "yay im pregnant" kinda thing) so until I have something more concrete, I won't get my hopes up TOO high :)

I understand! :)

Little fun fact about the ic's... When I was getting very faint lines on them in August (shadow of lines) my hCG came up at 14 so they are
A little more sensitive than 20!

Little fun fact about the ic's... When I was getting very faint lines on them in August (shadow of lines) my hCG came up at 14 so they are

Ou really?!
Well, I guess we'll see in a couple of hours!! :D

Arent there different IC's tho? I think there are 10miu ICs and 20miu IC's... I think?

I tweaked Momma's latest test just to annoy avanemo :muaha: and it's fun seeing someone's hopefully bfp who deserves it!

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.35.03.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.35.03.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
Yeah there are some ic's that do 10 but mine were the 20 ones, when it picked up 14.

I tweaked Momma's latest test just to annoy avanemo :muaha: and it's fun seeing someone's hopefully bfp who deserves it!

I AGREE IT IS! I am rooting for you too momma! I am! I really hope thats the line of babydom! :) (I made that word up to mean- the state of being with baby) lol

Stupid question but can extreme sickness cause a m/c because there is no way my internal body environment right now is stable.

Stupid question but can extreme sickness cause a m/c because there is no way my internal body environment right now is stable.

I was thinking that too, but I really dont think so! I fully expected you to ask that question tho. FOR THAT REASON tho, I would take something. Do you have a fever?

Not a stupid question at all..
If you are incredibly sick, you should go to or call a doctor. It's not that it can CAUSE a mc, it's just not helpful for that growing bean if you're not getting enough nutrients xx

No fever and I'm not throwing up. I have a limited appetite though. All I've eaten today is a cereal bar and applesauce but starving women in third world countries still have ok babies right? :/ I'm drinking water as much as I can. Taking prenatals too.

No fever and I'm not throwing up. I have a limited appetite though. All I've eaten today is a cereal bar and applesauce but starving women in third world countries still have ok babies right? :/ I'm drinking water as much as I can. Taking prenatals too.

As long as you're eating SOMETHING and keeping up with fluids, you should be a-okay sweety xx

Ok.. I just wish this would be done. :( Going to go rest now, or try to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->