4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

I see a lil something on the tweak! I hope this is the start of something FABULOUS Momma! Yay! We finally got at least a lil evap on here! (contrary to my title of the thread Ive decided I LIKE evaps. at least when Im hopped up on hormones and thinking irrationally I do.)

Lol, none of them are tweaked :p

Your tweak buddy tweaked them... I saw it on her tweak. :) Paroline the tweaker!

Fitting title since I live up the street from a meth-infested trailer park!

I see a lil something on the tweak! I hope this is the start of something FABULOUS Momma! Yay! We finally got at least a lil evap on here! (contrary to my title of the thread Ive decided I LIKE evaps. at least when Im hopped up on hormones and thinking irrationally I do.)

Lol, none of them are tweaked :p

Your tweak buddy tweaked them... I saw it on her tweak. :) Paroline the tweaker!

Fitting title since I live up the street from a meth-infested trailer park!

See what happens when you hang around the wrong crowd!

Oh momma you've got plenty of time!!! And Ava you better stop with this negativity missy! That's my job! If you end up with a BFP this month you're never gonna hear the end of it from me!!

Oh momma you've got plenty of time!!! And Ava you better stop with this negativity missy! That's my job! If you end up with a BFP this month you're never gonna hear the end of it from me!!

Hey hey hey there is a difference between NEGATIVE and realistic! I am a REALIST! :)

I havent gotten an indent on ANY of my FRERs my batch was a good one dammit! I todays stark negative drying hoping to get one but its not looking good. Sigh. I hate it when they work right! My walmart is evap and indent free too. Those are way better then dollar tests, you really have to TRY To get an evap on them which is good I guess... but not so much when youre looking for some thing to fock with your mind! :)

My temp did go back up today! But Dan was wrapped around me like a burrito! So that is prob why!

Yeah but you've been using that excuse for a week now and your temps haven't been through the roof... I'm going to be happy for you if you're preggo but first I'll rub all of this in your face!

Uh huh! Hey I feel like death right now. I'm so sick I literally feel like admitting myself to a hospital and getting fluids through IVs and a cath so I don't have to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. Nice huh?

My temp did go back up today! But Dan was wrapped around me like a burrito! So that is prob why!

Yeah but you've been using that excuse for a week now and your temps haven't been through the roof... I'm going to be happy for you if you're preggo but first I'll rub all of this in your face!

Look tweakle-dee....Ok I dont really have anything to say after "look tweakle-dee" I just really wanted to say tweakle-dee!

Uh huh! Hey I feel like death right now. I'm so sick I literally feel like admitting myself to a hospital and getting fluids through IVs and a cath so I don't have to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. Nice huh?

Ohhh no! what did the dr say??

All dry.

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.35.03.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.35.03.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
Oh ladies!! Could it be?!
I shall update around 430/5pm.
I already have to pee again, so I'm just going to hold it for like 3 hours :)

Look tweakle-dee....Ok I dont really have anything to say after "look tweakle-dee" I just really wanted to say tweakle-dee!

:thumbup: good one, I'll let you have it...for now!

Have you called your doc??

I agree, looking forward to your next test. The doctor gave me a crap ass list of OTC stuff I can take and NONE of these medicines have ever helped me before. I'm going to buy some ******** sudafed anyway even though it will be a blatant waste of money but I can't sit here feeling like I'm doing nothing. This is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->