4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Girl I have had CRAZY YEARS! No Its not just you! I found out a guy I was dating was still married... and then thru the process of trying to straighten it all out his wife started calling me... and then she started wanting to be my friend and hang out? I was like, yo this is NOT Vicki Cristina Barcelona! (She was latina and she had an accent just like in that movie!) I swear she wanted to make me, her and her husband a weird 3some! Men can be such liars! Ugh! Oh and then I dated a guy once who barked when he "came".

Good times!

:)

I had just recently dumped his ass bc he was cheating with a girl, then he "needed my help" when he was struggling with gay thoughts. LOL like I was feeling very helpful when his new girl started stalking me..... Has anyone else had a crazy few months like this or am I the only one??!
omg! You made me cry laughing! Oh, I know men are lists not all though. I knew my man for 6 years prior to getting together last year. I was married to someone else and he wanted me so bad he stayed single for 4 waiting. My ex husband and I relationship and marriage was horrible. He had nothing to do with the kids except put money on table he worked on road every other week. Well, when I had the divorce me and my best friend of 6 years got together. Told each other we loved each other. He was in love blah blah. Well he cheated on me a month after getting together. And, I kinda knew what was going on just didn't have proof til 6 months later when the girl finally told me truth. So he finally came clean. By this time we got engaged. We have worked things out and have an amazing relationship. We are not married yet minus well be, we are getting married June 16 2012. But, a long ex of mine when we had sex he had sounded like a gorilla haha!!! So, funny yours barked like a dog!!

Glad you guys worked it out-it takes a truly strong relationship to do that, which speaks volumes about you two!

Momma, I get you with the realism, but you never know :winkwink: I know I will also go crazy if I test early.
Want2be, I have no idea about charts! Hope this is a good sign for your BFP though!
Avanemo, I'm scared to log on here at work (even though it's not filtered, unlike most sites) - but in case they're looking at what site I'm on! No way do I want them reading all my ttc craziness!! Oh, and boo to :witch:
As for me, I've been so tempted to POAS today, and I haven't :happydance: I am going to reward my good behaviour with junk food. Not ideal. TTC will make me fat again I think. I've already gained 6lb since last month, after taking over a year to lose the baby weight. It wouldn't do to be putting on again before I'm even pregnant!

Momma, I get you with the realism, but you never know :winkwink: I know I will also go crazy if I test early.
Want2be, I have no idea about charts! Hope this is a good sign for your BFP though!
Avanemo, I'm scared to log on here at work (even though it's not filtered, unlike most sites) - but in case they're looking at what site I'm on! No way do I want them reading all my ttc craziness!! Oh, and boo to :witch:
As for me, I've been so tempted to POAS today, and I haven't :happydance: I am going to reward my good behaviour with junk food. Not ideal. TTC will make me fat again I think. I've already gained 6lb since last month, after taking over a year to lose the baby weight. It wouldn't do to be putting on again before I'm even pregnant!

Don't test!! 5 days left!!! You can do it, or I'll have to use avanemo's government influence to track you down :muaha:
I totally hear you about the weight gain, but trying to lose weight when you're ttc is such a weird challenge-it's like you want to drop those few pounds before you get pregnant, but you want to eat right and take care of your body so you have a great pregnancy. Blah!

Tested with a FRER this morning - BFN.

Kalyn's sooo sick so haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread, I will though, eventually ;)

Well, my chart looks so identical to my bfps in 2008. I'm going to run to dollar general in a few for tests... I really doubt I'd get bfp and my body be screwinh with me but owell. I'll take test later.

Well, my chart looks so identical to my bfps in 2008. I'm going to run to dollar general in a few for tests... I really doubt I'd get bfp and my body be screwinh with me but owell. I'll take test later.

Never say never! Your chart is looking good!

Tested with a FRER this morning - BFN.

Kalyn's sooo sick so haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread, I will though, eventually ;)

Awe, poor baby. I hate when the little ones are sick there is so little we can do for them.. I.really hope she gets better soon. Sorry you got a bfn..

I have resisted... I listened to my German CD instead - that would numb the brain.
Off to bed now
Night all x

So, did no-one pee on a stick today for us to stare at?!
I am resisting. And eating instead. Nothing very exciting to report. 4 days til I can test!! Yippee!!!! :happydance:

So, did no-one pee on a stick today for us to stare at?!
I am resisting. And eating instead. Nothing very exciting to report. 4 days til I can test!! Yippee!!!! :happydance:

Im right there with ya! I keep checking this thread to see if anyone pee'd ona stick or not LOL Cant wait till you start testing!!

I cant pee on any stick...dont have any and the answer would be + anyways LOL

I did yesterday

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!?!?
I mustve missed it..u did post it right????
I have to go look for it now!!!
I was sick yesterday curesty of my kids, seems I missed some tests Ive been waiting to look at LOL

https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2542.jpg https://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/want2bemommy4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2559.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->