4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

heheheh too cute. Thank you for your gift. :)

I cant handle the FRER rejection more then once! 9dpo was my big FRER rejection day and now Im gonna just count on that being right unless hell freezes over and my period doesnt start.

:) I want to make cioppino and I need crabs! :)

Look at those beautiful negative tests! LOL...

I didnt mean to tweak my white tests I just call you a tweaker... lol... and you were quiet today! did you guys catch any crabs??

I know you didn't mean for me to tweak them, but I couldn't show up on your thread empty handed :flower:

I would imagine at this stage in the game you'd march your booty down to Walgreens or whatever store is in your building and get a frer since you swear by them!

And we only got 2, but we didn't get there until the ebb was coming in, so that's our fault. I think we're gonna try again tomorrow morning, but we mainly just go for the fun of it

I wish I could say I saw lines!! But I can't :( But I guess that means the tests are behaving themselves.
Just watched Cars, and cried like a baby :cry:

Well, frick I guess I was wrong on the bfp at 10 dpo. Hopefully you get a suprise bfp in few days. How is everyone? I'm good trying to stay warm not feeling great cramps, bad stinky gas, just blah. I wont be testing for awhile DH hid my tests so I don't get heart broken... I wont get them til 2 weeks lol. Of corse if af shows this weekend I won't need em..if I concieve soon is be having a September baby. I got a reading from Sandra Gibbs, which she somehow like knew my cycle and said I would concieve in the last two weeks of January which is timed perfect with my ovulation pattern. Said the 18 and 19 stand out to her which o day lands on 19th. She said September and girl, which my due date is October 11 but I.usually go 3 weeks early that puts me at September 18th. A day before my birthday! I'm already counting myself out this month. So, we will see if she is right lol.

I'm still a paragon of virtue and haven't tested :D my cb digis arrived today... I've never peed on a digi so I'm quite excited!

I'm still a paragon of virtue and haven't tested :D my cb digis arrived today... I've never peed on a digi so I'm quite excited!

You've got, what, 6days left till you test?? Not too much longer now!! How are you feeling?

As far as the digis go, I hate them!! There's something so much more depressing about something saying "not pregnant" in clear letters as opposed to being able to squint for a line lol!

Hey just checking in..
Tested with a frer today, bfn!
AF will arrive saturday right on time, i just know it!
On to next month, and i swear i will not pee on anything but an opk next cycle until AF is late (if we're lucky enough to catch the egg)
Good luck ladies!

aw Momma, you never know - when is :witch: due?

paroline, I'm enjoying being smug in my not testing :) It is helping me to resist the temptation! 6 days to go :happydance: and I know that'll still be a day before AF due, but I want to pee on something this month, so I can't resist leaving it too late!
I will only pee on a digi if I'm already fully convinced it's BFP - shan't be wasting them! I quite like the idea of having one a week and seeing the indicator go up :)

That's still early then 4 days before she's due is early to be counting yourself out!

That's still early then 4 days before she's due is early to be counting yourself out!

I'd prefer to be realistic :p

I just really doubt its our month. Im starting to make up symptoms. Im going craaaazy :(

Hi, ladies!

I'm totally mad this AM! I am only 6 DPO according to FF and Temp's. And, I pee'd on my sticks!!! All of them DH never hid them from me! Bad DH I blame him.LOL. So, now I have a longer wait for AF or BFP and it's making me pull my hair out. I had a nice dip yesterday and rise today on my chart, hmm I wonder if its my implantion dip??? I'm going to go look at one of my old charts that I got a BFP at 7 DPO on and see what the implation dip looked like. I'll also share with you guys.

I am sorry to hear about the BFN this AM sweetheart. I wish I could give you hugs abd we can scream together, and throw the FRER's at the wall. Because thats what I want to do with the fact I got nice pink faint of faint lines of them but when opened all they are is dang indents!!!

Here you guys go check out my chart. Look at the June 13 2008 chart thats the one I had implation dip at 5 DPO and first faint BFP at 7 DPO. I lost this baby at 6 weeks 1 day on July 25 2008. My Ovulation Chart

Here's hoping that yesterday was implantation dip and you get a nice bfp on Thanksgiving!

I'm still waiting to ovulate but feeling so gross today-could be the 2 spiked eggnogs I drank last night :ninja:

Oh eggnog! I used to hate it. But, I found some brands I really like. Oh and the spiked eggnog even better! I love this part of the season and Christmas too, just not the snow part. LOL.

I grew up in Massachusetts, so I totally know what you mean about snow! It was always pretty to look at during the first few snowfalls, but after that it gets gross and dirty and you have to shovel it and people forget how to drive... makes me happy to live in such a rainy place (sometimes :p)

Yeah, watching it fall is pretty. I love sitting on my couch that is facing my back door that is all glass to watch it fall with the smell of a candle lit. But, I just don't like getting my feet etc in it I don't want to be wet and cold lol. I lived here all my life 24 years, and I still not used to the snow/crappy weather. I am so ready to move.. LOL

Man, now I want some eggnog! Oh, thats odd for me to be drooling over that.... What did you do to me?!??! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->