4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Well, Looks like DH and I are getting eggnog tomarrow! So excited. Which is weird I usually don't drink it. But, sounds so good.

Hey everyone! Im working on a major case at work... so Im MIA.. Im sorry! I miss you! :)

Doing work at work? Not allowed! We better see a pic of your bfp when you come back :winkwink:

Doing work at work? Not allowed! We better see a pic of your bfp when you come back :winkwink:

Haha girl no bfp... boobs dont hurt anymore, no more CM, Im out! (I knew this at 9dpo!) :)

Hey you never replied to my questions about the barfing and the homosexuality!

I had just recently dumped his ass bc he was cheating with a girl, then he "needed my help" when he was struggling with gay thoughts. LOL like I was feeling very helpful when his new girl started stalking me..... Has anyone else had a crazy few months like this or am I the only one??!

And if af shows I will just have to send you a pic of the sardine event because I'll feel terrible. I really thought this was the month!

Girl I have had CRAZY YEARS! No Its not just you! I found out a guy I was dating was still married... and then thru the process of trying to straighten it all out his wife started calling me... and then she started wanting to be my friend and hang out? I was like, yo this is NOT Vicki Cristina Barcelona! (She was latina and she had an accent just like in that movie!) I swear she wanted to make me, her and her husband a weird 3some! Men can be such liars! Ugh! Oh and then I dated a guy once who barked when he "came".

Good times!

:)

I had just recently dumped his ass bc he was cheating with a girl, then he "needed my help" when he was struggling with gay thoughts. LOL like I was feeling very helpful when his new girl started stalking me..... Has anyone else had a crazy few months like this or am I the only one??!

Paroline you are not eating any sardines! I appreciate your belief in me and your support, NO worries! :)

Girl I have had CRAZY YEARS! No Its not just you! I found out a guy I was dating was still married... and then thru the process of trying to straighten it all out his wife started calling me... and then she started wanting to be my friend and hang out? I was like, yo this is NOT Vicki Cristina Barcelona! (She was latina and she had an accent just like in that movie!) I swear she wanted to make me, her and her husband a weird 3some! Men can be such liars! Ugh! Oh and then I dated a guy once who barked when he "came".

Good times!

omg! You made me cry laughing! Oh, I know men are lists not all though. I knew my man for 6 years prior to getting together last year. I was married to someone else and he wanted me so bad he stayed single for 4 waiting. My ex husband and I relationship and marriage was horrible. He had nothing to do with the kids except put money on table he worked on road every other week. Well, when I had the divorce me and my best friend of 6 years got together. Told each other we loved each other. He was in love blah blah. Well he cheated on me a month after getting together. And, I kinda knew what was going on just didn't have proof til 6 months later when the girl finally told me truth. So he finally came clean. By this time we got engaged. We have worked things out and have an amazing relationship. We are not married yet minus well be, we are getting married June 16 2012. But, a long ex of mine when we had sex he had sounded like a gorilla haha!!! So, funny yours barked like a dog!!

Good times!

omg! You made me cry laughing! Oh, I know men are lists not all though. I knew my man for 6 years prior to getting together last year. I was married to someone else and he wanted me so bad he stayed single for 4 waiting. My ex husband and I relationship and marriage was horrible. He had nothing to do with the kids except put money on table he worked on road every other week. Well, when I had the divorce me and my best friend of 6 years got together. Told each other we loved each other. He was in love blah blah. Well he cheated on me a month after getting together. And, I kinda knew what was going on just didn't have proof til 6 months later when the girl finally told me truth. So he finally came clean. By this time we got engaged. We have worked things out and have an amazing relationship. We are not married yet minus well be, we are getting married June 16 2012. But, a long ex of mine when we had sex he had sounded like a gorilla haha!!! So, funny yours barked like a dog!!

Awww thats great you guys are working things out, Ive been married before and thru some bad stuff and I know how nice it is to find someone who makes you feel like it was all worth it! :) Makes all the gorillas and dogs something to laugh about! :haha:

Oh by the way, started my period today a day early! (not unheard of for me) NO you better not eat any sardines either! I appreciate all of you believing in me! One of these days its gonna happen... or not. either way life is good. :thumbup:

BOO to stupid periods. Sorry I have not been around much. With this ALL DAY nausea it's all I can do to sit in front of a computer for more than 5 minutes and these websites are a pain on my phone. :(

BOO to stupid periods. Sorry I have not been around much. With this ALL DAY nausea it's all I can do to sit in front of a computer for more than 5 minutes and these websites are a pain on my phone. :(

NO WORRIES! I totally feel the same, well without the nausea. :thumbup:

Oh by the way, started my period today a day early! (not unheard of for me) NO you better not eat any sardines either! I appreciate all of you believing in me! One of these days its gonna happen... or not. either way life is good. :thumbup:

Ah man, well team Christmas BFP here we both come!! I'm still about a week before my O date, so now you just need to hurry up and ovulate again! (And thanks for sparing me the horrible sardine torture!)

Oh no! Let's hope it doesn't last for much longer! But at least we know your little bean is growing a ton-all the nausea must mean that, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->