5 dpo bbt chart

Yea i know definitly feels like ages!

I made an appointment with my doctor for next tuesday morning but here is hoping that i can cancel and get a positive!

Morning.

So temp went up abit again this morning!

Attachments

• 2017-11-16 09.17.20.png
    2017-11-16 09.17.20.png
    100 KB · Views: 2
The dip or rise? If the dip 4 dpo was implantation wouldnt i have got a bfp by now? Had some slight cramping this morning too but its eased off now. Hows things with you?

The second dip. I hadn't noticed the first.. hmm. This is just me guessing from hearing about implantation dips though! How many dpo are you now?

I think as long as it doesnt dip below the coverline you're in with a great chance! Although ive even seen people with a dip well below coverline and still get a bfp!

Ahh Im starting to feel out already :dohh: if it was a normal cycle id be less concerned.. but as af hasnt been since mc Im wondering if my whole chart is off you know? Currently 3dpo & had some odd browny stuff on a pad yesterday night (still wearing incase bleeding started up again from mc unexpectedly!)

I broke a test out last night.. not sure why as i KNEW it was going to be bfn..
If i get AF at a usual cycle this month then its due monday... ive always gotten early positives so thought id of gotten one by now. Its all so confusing :dohh:

Yea ive been trying to look at other charts online too. Im so impatient!!

Aw, i know what you mean. But your chart looks good for ovulation! Maybe the spotting is from ovulation? The 2ww is hard and long and it is difficult to put your mind elsewhere.

Me too :haha: ive been trying to find half cycle charts with bfp outcomes :haha:

Ah yes maybe! Guess i will see if AF shows monday and if not test again!

Haha I do the same! 😊👍

Yea see how the next few days go with temps etc. How is the sickness today? I keep feeling sick, yesterday afternoon and again today, its just come on again 😔. Also get stabbing pains in my nipples and had a burning sensation in my breast yesterday for a while.

Sickness hasnt returned today so wondering if it was just because i hadnt eaten. Ive got sore breasts but thats basically been on and off since mc.

Cannot wait to see if you get your bfp!

Yea its hard to say isnt it when you dont want to get your hopes up. Stay positive though.

Yea i really hope so! Temps could do anything from now on 🙈

Good morning.

So this morning my temp dipped just above my coverline!!

Attachments

• 2017-11-17 09.22.01.png
    2017-11-17 09.22.01.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 2
Morning!
Oh dear. Sorry for the drop. Mine went up again today.. but feeling very PMS today :dohh:

When is AF due?

Well last month my cycle was 28 days but it varys from 28-31 so anytime next week i am expecting af.

Hoping my dip today could be an implantation dip though, we will see

Ah yes of course!! 9dpo is good timing for implantation!! FX'd for you! :D

If I treat MC as CD1 and I have a "normal" cycle AF is due on Monday 20th.. however I don't really feel as I usually do leading up to AF.. but I won't be too surprised if she does show as I was super irritable this morning with DH while in Tesco :haha:

Yea hoping it shoots back up tomorrow morning 😁

Well your chart looks good and it does look like you are 4 dpo. When i was 4 dpo i woke up really ratty and had a cry then felt fine 😊 got to love hormones. Im looking forward to what your next few days bring on your chart

Looking forward to tomorrows update from you!

Haha yes.. these hormones are not fun at all.

Hey!

So temp rised this morning!

How is yours looking?

Attachments

• 2017-11-18 10.28.30.png
    2017-11-18 10.28.30.png
    105 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads