5 years later..... BFP naturally

Jenna132

First time mum!
Reaction score
I love this website but unfortunately I haven't been on here for a while, it was destroying me and i started to distance myself from anything baby related for a few years but....

I just wanted to let you lovely ladies know that after 5 years ttc, blood tests, hsg and diagnostic scans me and OH FINALLY got our much wanted :bfp: naturally.

:cloud9:

I have spent many hours on this website looking for ltttc success stories for comfort and i really hope this helps somebody else in the same situation

:dust: to everyone!!

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I am pregnant too after 3 years and countless miscarriages...:))

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I am pregnant too after 3 years and countless miscarriages...:))
Many many congratulations, so pleased for you. Thank you for posting, as these positive messages give us all hope. Xx

Many many congratulations!! What u guys did differently pls share!!

It does give me hope. Thank you so much. It's been so long now and feel like giving up..... But never say never! X

Congrats, it give me hope. We are getting really close to our 4 yr mark ttc! This is possibly our BFP this month. I got something but i'm to worried it will be chem or evap so I'm waiting til' tomorrow morning to test again with a frer. I had a lap done in june to remove scar tissue, this is our 2nd cycle post op and I am hoping with everything I have this is our month!

I love this website but unfortunately I haven't been on here for a while, it was destroying me and i started to distance myself from anything baby related for a few years but....

I just wanted to let you lovely ladies know that after 5 years ttc, blood tests, hsg and diagnostic scans me and OH FINALLY got our much wanted :bfp: naturally.

:cloud9:

I have spent many hours on this website looking for ltttc success stories for comfort and i really hope this helps somebody else in the same situation

:dust: to everyone!!

Aww this is very encouraging! Not sure if your still active on the site but if you are, what did you do differently (if anything)to get your BFP? Thanks :hugs:

I ended up getting my BFP 3 months later at 4 yrs ttc what we did different was we gave up! It was crazy we decided we would try for ivf in a year and half and two weeks later I'm waiting for my period and we find out I'm pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->