51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Congrats to all the BFP so far this month..�� caved and tested this pm and BFN for me

So sorry about the bfn but it maybe too early. Keep testing good luck!! :dust:

Update - still a positive urine test this morning even after spotting stopped. Also temp is still well above the coverline. Not sure what dpo I really am as mixed up chart. Could be anything between 16 and 20 dpo. Decided to have my blood checked and the result is back at 54. No real answer so need to play the waiting game and retest on Monday. Hoping and praying that this is a tough little bean which has stuck now.

LalaR best of luck on Monday ...may the numbers go up!!!!

Update - still a positive urine test this morning even after spotting stopped. Also temp is still well above the coverline. Not sure what dpo I really am as mixed up chart. Could be anything between 16 and 20 dpo. Decided to have my blood checked and the result is back at 54. No real answer so need to play the waiting game and retest on Monday. Hoping and praying that this is a tough little bean which has stuck now.

Good luck Lala!!! :thumbup: hope they'll increase by then!

wishing you well Lala.

Looks like I have my usual spotting 5 days before AF routine, so I'm not holding out much hope for myself.

Good luck!!!

I'm late in joining in but could you add me to the 23rd :thumbup:

I'm out . The witch arrived today. Wasn't really surprised after my Gyne visit on Wed. She's not very optimistic we will conceive another.

I'm out . The witch arrived today. Wasn't really surprised after my Gyne visit on Wed. She's not very optimistic we will conceive another.

Sorry to hear that! Does not sound like a dr with a very good bedside manner!

It's not so much her bedside manor. Just wish I know this a year ago.. or even 2. I had an intrauterine infection when my son was born 2 yrs ago (chorioamnionitis). It can lead to scarring on the uterus and fallopian tubes, leading to infertility. She just didn't mention the possible infertility until just the other day. So the past year me and my BF have been knocking ourselves out TTC, as I ovulate regularly on my own. Didn't realise that we would be facing other issues.

It's not so much her bedside manor. Just wish I know this a year ago.. or even 2. I had an intrauterine infection when my son was born 2 yrs ago (chorioamnionitis). It can lead to scarring on the uterus and fallopian tubes, leading to infertility. She just didn't mention the possible infertility until just the other day. So the past year me and my BF have been knocking ourselves out TTC, as I ovulate regularly on my own. Didn't realise that we would be facing other issues.

:hugs:
My sons girlfriend just had my granddaughter 2 months ago and she had the same infection and the baby needed iv antibiotics and NICU for over a week.

I hope I'm not coming in too late. I'm a newbie and will be testing 2/22. I am 45 with 3 middle schoolers. I've been divorced for 2 years and Db49 has no children. I'd love to have another especially now that I'm seeing what a healthy relationship looks like.

This month I did soy, Fertile CM and accupunture. According to OPKs it looks like I'm 3 dpo. Fx'd for everyone here!!

Today is test day for me and I am cautiously going with a BFP!

Attached are my tests. The top one is 12 minutes old (supposed to be read in 5), middle is a positive OPK, and bottom is within the 5 minute time frame.

I think I am 11 DPO today because my LH surge was on 1/30/12. So I am cautiously optimistic that it will stick!

Attachments

• P2110057.JPG
    P2110057.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 11
Today is test day for me and I am cautiously going with a BFP!

Attached are my tests. The top one is 12 minutes old (supposed to be read in 5), middle is a positive OPK, and bottom is within the 5 minute time frame.

I think I am 11 DPO today because my LH surge was on 1/30/12. So I am cautiously optimistic that it will stick!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I hope they can find a solution to what's happening and improve your chances. :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Leikela!!!!!!:yipee::yipee:

Milty and faithmum welcome!!! You've been added. Good luck and :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"