51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Today is test day for me and I am cautiously going with a BFP!

:happydance: woo hoo Leikela! So pleased for you....

..And to all the others ladies who have got their BFPs this month!!

:dust: for all waiting to test :thumbup:

Congrats all you ladies with the BFPs this month. Let's go for MORE!!

Sticky bean wishes.

LEIKELA!!!!! Congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm not coming in too late. I'm a newbie and will be testing 2/22. I am 45 with 3 middle schoolers. I've been divorced for 2 years and Db49 has no children. I'd love to have another especially now that I'm seeing what a healthy relationship looks like.

This month I did soy, Fertile CM and accupunture. According to OPKs it looks like I'm 3 dpo. Fx'd for everyone here!!

Hey Faithmum I'm in a very similar situation to you.Been ttc for nearly 3 years now,I'm 42 they hjave found nothing up with me or my fella just my age.Just discovered this site and finding new things to try.I've just started on soy.x

I'll be testing on the 24th if AF doesnt come before then (still BFing so might be unpredictable!) :flower:
It's our first cycle TTC #2.

Took us 3 years last time, so I'm expecting another loooong journey lol x

A "quick" intro. I am 44 (DH is 42). No kids so HOPING for a 'first' :baby: some time this year. (soon pleeeease)

Been TTC since April last year. Although technically only had a decent chance for the past 6 months since (even at my age) I had NO clue how hard it was to conceive nor did I have any idea that there is really only a 24 hour window of opportunity!! Can we say clueless :blush:

Anyways...my test date seems to be at around the 20th.

I have been browsing this forum for the past 6 months and I have to say I have gained a LOT of valuable knowledge from all you ladies! Thank you! Here's to many BFP's in the very near future!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3afa1e

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.

I GOT A :bfp:

YAY OMG *faints* EEK flipin eck *does a happy dance*

:bfp: :bfp:

Congrats TLC!

Good luck new joiners, and everyone else!!

Hey Faithmum I'm in a very similar situation to you.Been ttc for nearly 3 years now,I'm 42 they hjave found nothing up with me or my fella just my age.Just discovered this site and finding new things to try.I've just started on soy.x

Welcome!

Which cd's did you take soy? I took 200 mg 2-6. I had a strong indication that I O'd this month using OPKs and BBT so I will keep Fx'd for us all that we get BFPs this month!! I am 5 dpo - you?

congrats leikela and tlc. :happydance::happydance:

leikela, hope u stick around, i love your positive energy on here and you are someone i always see congratulating and encouraging others. :flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->