51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

LEIKELA
Congratulations!!xxxx

Thanks Betty! :)

A "quick" intro. I am 44 (DH is 42). No kids so HOPING for a 'first' :baby: some time this year. (soon pleeeease)

Been TTC since April last year. Although technically only had a decent chance for the past 6 months since (even at my age) I had NO clue how hard it was to conceive nor did I have any idea that there is really only a 24 hour window of opportunity!! Can we say clueless :blush:

Anyways...my test date seems to be at around the 20th.

I have been browsing this forum for the past 6 months and I have to say I have gained a LOT of valuable knowledge from all you ladies! Thank you! Here's to many BFP's in the very near future!

44 andhoping, yes, this site has been wonderful for me too! Such supportive ladies! I love the 35 and over crowd. So much more mature and pleasant to talk to. :) Hoping for a BFP for you! :)

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.
I GOT A :bfp:
YAY OMG *faints* EEK flipin eck *does a happy dance*

:bfp: :bfp:

Wow, awesome!! Feb is definitely rockin!! Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

congrats leikela and tlc. :happydance::happydance:

leikela, hope u stick around, i love your positive energy on here and you are someone i always see congratulating and encouraging others. :flower::hugs:

Aw, thanks Sumatwsimit! I will most definitely stick around over here! I love helping others and you ladies have also been a great resource of information and encouragement to me! :)

Congrats TLC :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Glad you are sticking around Leikela :hugs:

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS!

Today is test day for me and I am cautiously going with a BFP!

Attached are my tests. The top one is 12 minutes old (supposed to be read in 5), middle is a positive OPK, and bottom is within the 5 minute time frame.

I think I am 11 DPO today because my LH surge was on 1/30/12. So I am cautiously optimistic that it will stick!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful news!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: yahoooo!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm out . The witch arrived today. Wasn't really surprised after my Gyne visit on Wed. She's not very optimistic we will conceive another.

I am sorry to hear that AltaMom :nope: lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: your way hun

Ok ladies, I am out this month (sigh)... AF got me this morning (spotting yesterday) :cry:

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!! what a blessing!!! take care and happy and healthy 9 months.:happydance:

Sorry to all the BFN and AFs... I understand your disappointment. Hopefully our turn is just around the corner. :winkwink:

I am off to see a FS on Tuesday to see what is the next step for us [-o<. Good luck to all!!

:dust:

wana b a mom,

So sorry the :witch: rode in on her broom! Many hugs! :hugs:

My sister had trouble conceiving and the FS helped her achieve a successful pregnancy, so all the best to you with the FS! :)

Ok ladies, I am out this month (sigh)... AF got me this morning (spotting yesterday) :cry:

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!! what a blessing!!! take care and happy and healthy 9 months.:happydance:

Sorry to all the BFN and AFs... I understand your disappointment. Hopefully our turn is just around the corner. :winkwink:

I am off to see a FS on Tuesday to see what is the next step for us [-o<. Good luck to all!!

wana b :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

A "quick" intro. I am 44 (DH is 42). No kids so HOPING for a 'first' :baby: some time this year. (soon pleeeease)

Been TTC since April last year. Although technically only had a decent chance for the past 6 months since (even at my age) I had NO clue how hard it was to conceive nor did I have any idea that there is really only a 24 hour window of opportunity!! Can we say clueless :blush:

Anyways...my test date seems to be at around the 20th.

I have been browsing this forum for the past 6 months and I have to say I have gained a LOT of valuable knowledge from all you ladies! Thank you! Here's to many BFP's in the very near future!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3afa1e

Welcome 44andHoping!! Good luck and :dust: your way

:happydance::happydance::bfp: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

So sorry wana b :hugs: Hopefully this cycle will be yours. :dust:

:hugs::hug:

Hey Faithmum I'm in a very similar situation to you.Been ttc for nearly 3 years now,I'm 42 they hjave found nothing up with me or my fella just my age.Just discovered this site and finding new things to try.I've just started on soy.x

Welcome!

Which cd's did you take soy? I took 200 mg 2-6. I had a strong indication that I O'd this month using OPKs and BBT so I will keep Fx'd for us all that we get BFPs this month!! I am 5 dpo - you?

I've got some soy isoflavins from holland and barrat they are 750mg from what I can make out.I've had two each night from day 3 for 5 nights.Not sure if I'm doing it right though!Want to try some Chlomid though but waiting to see dr.Let's hope for the best anyway xX

Thank you all so much for the best wishes,

Elski, LLbean, faithmum, sumatwsimit, Lady H, Bonnie1990, wana b a mom, Madrid98 & Mom To 2, good luck to your all hope that you get your BFP soon x

Leikela H&H 9 months to you to x

:hugs: to those who are out of the running and :thumbup: to all those with their recent :bfp:

I've no idea what's going to happen with me this month,just got to wait and be patient x

Congrats TLC!! And sorry wanna b a mom!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Not only did she visit but she came 2 days early and she ruined Valentine's Day for me.

Oh well onward to March!

Congrats TLC on the BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"