5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

yay so glad you guys are okay. hopefuly by o everythings back to normal (that made me chuckle... lol)

thinking my bfp might have been am evap maybe no idea what one looks like, but someone on another board said it looked like it. dont mind if it is i got a late bfp last time. if bean hadnt stuck i would have thought i would stop feeling sick/light headed but its throughout the day randomly every day. waiting sucks

It really does. I don't like your doctor. You're a week late tomorrow. She should do a beta.

Sunshine - I hope you get some answers soon.

Dobby - I am glad you and OH are working things out. TTC/NTNP takes such a toll on us women. Its one of the hardest things I have ever done and sometimes I want to give up and other times I just take it out on the people I love. We all say things we don't mean. GL x

Thanks, Silas. I just lost it. I've kept my issues in check for years, but something about this last AF. It just hurt so much. We're getting back in step. I feel like I should wait to try, but if we don't get pregnant this month then we have to stop trying for three cycles. I can't miss the last chunk of school. =/

In TTC news, I got some clearable digital opus. Excited to start peeing on those tomorrow.

Silas, where are you now in your cycle?

I'm on CD16 and getting nowhere. (bottom is todays) :(
I do have ewcm but only a medium amount so perhaps it will happen soon. I don't know. I got on June 13 to get my blood drawn to see if I am/not ovulating so my OB knows where we stand with that. :wacko:

Attachments

• 20150608_181634.jpg
    20150608_181634.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
Yikes, yeah those lines aren't even close. =/ But if you see ewcm then hopefully it picks up and you get your pos opk this week. Just saw that you put yourself down as testing the last day of June. That'll be me, too!

Well took my temps again today just to see what's going on not done it for a while and they are even higher. 19 days of high temps. So why can't I see two lines..... At least there is a chance all is ok with temps being high.

Silas mine are like that and then the positive comes out of no where so fingers crossed it's soon.

hope it's your month dobby.

Yeah 18 days of high temp usually indicates pregnancy. Can you see a different doctor? =/

Thanks! I hope so, too!

I've missed the appointments for today but I might give them a ring tomorrow I only have 1 10 miu test left so don't want to use it too early. Yesterday I used a 25 miu and bfn. If it hasn't worked I just want af to come so I can carry on trying

Hugs. I hope you get answers soon. Preferably in the form of a bfp :)

Hey everybody, I took a break from BNB while on vacation. We had a blast in Disneyland and our beach trip. I didn't take my temp the whole time there since I just wanted to relax and have fun with my guys. We BD'd last night for my birthday and on Saturday night before we left. Yesterday and the day before I had gobs of EWCM the past few days so maybe this cycle my body is working better. Here is hoping what we did was good enough.

sounds like you had a great time mac!

well decided to leave docs until fri but thought i would use my last cheapie and i think i got faint lines you might have to turn brightness down think camera made it a bit brighter than it was and it makes line like paler. but im pretty sure there is one what do you think i followed instructions to minimise chance of evap. got a 10miu for tomorrow then i ring docs either way. im a week and a half late now. these tests were completely white last week and week before an uber pale line but you could only see it at an angle other wise looked white so was probably just the stupid indent line maybe. it is very pale and i can see it just but these tests are 25 miu and i used one either sun or mon and it had nothing so wouldnt expect a massive dark line (although would be nice) very anxious about tomorrows test

Attachments

• abc1.jpg
    abc1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
  • abc2.jpg
    abc2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Actually you probably won't see it on the photos wish u could upload a larger file on here you loose so much quality. But apparently because I saw the line straight away can't be an evap... We shall see tomorrow when I retest nervous and excited!

I think you coveted your bases, Mac. FXed!!!

Sunshine, I'm glad you can see a line. Hang in there! Hugs

Afm, heatwave is over. SO and I aren't perfect so I'm not being my usual pushy self about sex. But, pretty sure I can seduce him today and Sunday and maybe Tuesday. I just have no idea when I will O. In my two cycles since getting my Paragard out, I have Oed on CD 28 and CD 12. =/

Well had a bit of spotting on and off not a lot but making me not as optimistic. I was thinking by now I should be getting a better positive on a normal test. Im not in any pain but I guess will see in the morning. I did have a lot of bleeding with my first cervical erosion so who know maybe it's that my cervix has really been hurting for a week . Sort of ready for bad news but who knows

Hugs. I hope you get some good answers tomorrow. I'm glad you're trying to keep yourself open to all possibilities, but try not to think the worst. Be keeping you in my thoughts and def update us

UGH!!! I got c-blocked by his stupid brother who was a stupid a-hole to his wife so she threw him out AGAIN and now he is crashing with us for the night like GTFO I'm trying to have a baby over here!!!! And it's my fault because SO was going to tell his brother no and I just had to say but he's your brother and doesn't have anywhere else to go. WHY?!?1dhaoi ;dhaiok dnik

It's not good news full af. I knew there was something off I got lines then no lines then super faint line yesterday and it should have been dark by now. Horrible as it is I'd rather it happen now than later on.

Lol dobby you will have to do sneaky bding or kick him out for an hr lol

Dobby, you could still BD you just can't be loud. Finally had a temp rise this morning. First time in 3 months I've ovulated if my temp stays there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->