• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

a question for everyone and I hope this doesn't make me look/sound stupid :haha:... I am very new to this ttc thing as well as all these signs and symptoms to look for... anywho how do you check your CM? is it like discharge? :wacko:

Yeah it is discharge you get an increase as u o and my God when ur pg in 3rd tri there is bucket loads lol nothing prepares you for it. For me it did start a few weeks in and you just notice in your underwear. Maybe someone has a better way of testing maybe? Do you have any other symptoms today?

not really... its 445 AM where I am... I work overnight... around 1 ish I ate my dinner and at 330 I was at BK ordering an entire meal lol ... I have had an increased appetite lately [which also comes with my AF] ... I'm just going through the motions I think ... at this point I was my BFP or AF :/

Good luck for the testing girls today! :dust:

I think I'm out I waited for smu and got a darker line again on my opk test
Then I had mooncup with a bleed in it not a lot but not little either
Nothing when I wiped strangely enough

But I lost most my symptoms today and feel more af aches

I find the best way to test your cm is a softcup/ mooncup it's just in there to see then instead of having to dig around lol x

Yesterday's with today's 10am test at the end..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
not really... its 445 AM where I am... I work overnight... around 1 ish I ate my dinner and at 330 I was at BK ordering an entire meal lol ... I have had an increased appetite lately [which also comes with my AF] ... I'm just going through the motions I think ... at this point I was my BFP or AF :/

Same Hun, it's annoying when in limbo x

Just watching on the TV about women having new babys for older toddles and how to introduce them with a present from the new baby, and to give the time or include toddlers in everything as after all they are all a family

It's so sweet and a great idea

Good luck for the testing girls today! :dust:

I think I'm out I waited for smu and got a darker line again on my opk test
Then I had mooncup with a bleed in it not a lot but not little either
Nothing when I wiped strangely enough

But I lost most my symptoms today and feel more af aches

I find the best way to test your cm is a softcup/ mooncup it's just in there to see then instead of having to dig around lol x

Yesterday's with today's 10am test at the end..

Update can't stop peeling and no more blood :wacko:
Oooppsy Sorry for being a post hogger!

KBurke, I was roughly 12 dpo but got a dark line almost immediately. I had to wait for the frer to show. I would have tested before if I knew that nausea in the evenings was my version of morning sickness. Couldn't eat after 3pm for 3 months or I would get sick.

Ok so yesterday evening and tomorrow all day, I've been feeling cramps in the stomach which makes you feel uncomfortable. Also I'm a bit dizzy - I still went to work normally - it was not something that I couldn't cope with.

We bd 4 days before ovulation, and then we did not do it again as I had an infection.

Could the symptoms mean something? Or is it maybe just a virus?? Today I am 7dpo.

Woe this thread exploded while I slept haha. I have a hard time keeping track of who said what on my phone.

The cm and temp rise sound promising!!! And I hope your cheapies come Wandering so I'm not the only one peeing on cheapies. We are all really early though :)

No idea what a moon cup is, but maybe it was some blood from implantation that didn't make its way out? Fx

Nothing exciting on my end lol

Ok so yesterday evening and tomorrow all day, I've been feeling cramps in the stomach which makes you feel uncomfortable. Also I'm a bit dizzy - I still went to work normally - it was not something that I couldn't cope with.

We bd 4 days before ovulation, and then we did not do it again as I had an infection.

Could the symptoms mean something? Or is it maybe just a virus?? Today I am 7dpo.

7 do is around time of implantation roughly. One of the first signs I had was being dizzy had that more than nausea in the first few weeks so fingers crossed for you x

Woe this thread exploded while I slept haha. I have a hard time keeping track of who said what on my phone.

The cm and temp rise sound promising!!! And I hope your cheapies come Wandering so I'm not the only one peeing on cheapies. We are all really early though :)

No idea what a moon cup is, but maybe it was some blood from implantation that didn't make its way out? Fx

Nothing exciting on my end lol

I have one cheapie left over from last month but I'mdying to use it. I might buckle tomorrow morning and use it though if my temp is high again

I have total line I this morning. I thought I saw something come up right away, but not that usual pink line that shows when the test is still processing. But now I don't think I can see anything and I'm just going crazy and it's wishful hallucinations =/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-06-06-16-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-06-06-16-13.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2015-05-06-06-16-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-06-06-16-07.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 25
Okay, I'm so new here! First post so take it easy on me lol.. Today I am 5dpo and hubby and I were not ttc, but he "oops'd" once in me about 7 days before my predicted O. I wasn't worried because in everything I've read, it's impossible to get pregnant that early and my cycle is exacto every month. Well, My ovulation cramps were worse than they've ever been and yesterday I had cramps that were really bothering me all day. Today, my breasts are very tender. My AF isn't due until 5/15. I plan on taking my first test on 5/10 and I will post results here.

If what I felt yesterday was implantation pains, then it looks like maybe I'm 7dpo? Meaning I ovulated a couple of days early which would make a BFP very possible this month. I don't track ovulation because we are not actively ttc, but I sure felt the O pains. I just have an app that tells me when I'll get my AF every month and it is always accurate. I begged for another child for 4 years before I gave up. I knew he'd mess up eventually. So this is pretty much my only chance as I'm sure he won't do it again. lol

Welcome DarlingMae! You said he finished on you, did you mean in you? It is possible to get pregnant anytime semen finds its way inside of you whether he finishes close enough to your vaginal opening or (preferably) inside of you. And yes, some sperm can live up to 7 days long. I think I read a study though (but don't quote me it was a while ago) that said sperm longevity has every bit to do with the man and not the sperm itself. So rather than any man might one day make a sperm that lives 7 days, it's more a single man tends to have healthier, longer living sperm. As far as living inside of you, that has a lot to do with your body and whether it is even creating a friendly environment for sperm to thrive at that time in your cycle. So yeah you can Google it and find stories of women who DTD 5-7 before a confirmed O and still managed to get pregnant, but the stories are obviously much more rare. For me, I've never gotten pregnant that far out in advance. Months I end up pregnant, I've DTD 24-48h coincidentally before O.

I would caution you to be optimistic. Early pregnancy symptoms can be caused by a plethora of things. Hell, I thought I was pregnant two weeks ago for sure and I hadn't even ovulated yet. So on the one hand, I have to be realistic and tell you it's possible but not to get excited. On the other, I am a firm subscriber to you aren't out until AF shows.

And on a not minding my own business side lol, if you want a kid THAT much. It sounds like you and hubs need to sit down and revisit the conversation. Did he just give up because it was too challenging to get pregnant? Or does he legit not want kids? Is he worried about finances? Get to the root of why he is hesitant, and if you can provide a solution maybe he'd be more willing to try again. He was trying once, right? Best of luck!

Today, more snot like yellow cm and boob pain. Hoping this is a good sign, still waiting for Sat to test though.

And on a not minding my own business side lol, if you want a kid THAT much. It sounds like you and hubs need to sit down and revisit the conversation. Did he just give up because it was too challenging to get pregnant? Or does he legit not want kids? Is he worried about finances? Get to the root of why he is hesitant, and if you can provide a solution maybe he'd be more willing to try again. He was trying once, right? Best of luck!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

We have a 6yo dd and he has a 12 yo dd from a previous marriage. He is happy with two and VERY stubborn. My dd was a product of another one time "oops" and from what he's told me it was the exact same scenario for his first dd. I'm thinking he has super swimmers. lol We have had the "talk" many times and it always ended in me being very upset. I'm not on any BC as I told him if he doesn't want any more then he should get fixed. I'm stubborn also ;)

Today, more snot like yellow cm and boob pain. Hoping this is a good sign, still waiting for Sat to test though.

I've been having snotty cm too and tingly sore boobs, but my bra helps a little. I get sore boobs every cycle but I'm hoping and praying that I will get a :bfp: this week. I'm tempted to test tomorrow I'll be 10 dpo but I'm too scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->