5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Sunshine :hugs: I hope its not the witch. I'm starting OPKs next cycle too if this month isn't it for us. What a frustrating cycle for you!

BFN this morning at 10dpo. Still have time. Was an emotional mess last night going from angry to depressed and crying to laughing in a span of 5 minutes. I'm usually not emotional so its either going to be a really awful AF or a good preggo sign. Same thing happened a few days before my bfp with DS

Aww ladies hoping the spotting is not AF and that the emotionally roller coaster is a good sign!

Just took an hpt and clear bfn :(. Get blood work results tonight

I can't wait to look in and see an announcement. I know all of you will get there, just a matter of when I guess. :hugs:

I return to work on Sat., which sucks. Lydia is now 6 weeks old and is smiling and I swear sometimes she is almost trying to let our a laugh :D

So had vvv faint lines yesterday on IC so busted out the frer today...

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
Thank you!!! I am SO excited!

Have you scheduled your first appointment or are you still in happy shock?

Thank you ladies!!

Dobby- totally still in shock! kept the test close to me most of the day and kept checking it! It's Sunday here so have to wait until tomorrow to call the doctor no matter. They dont book your first appointment out until closer to 10 weeks so it will be awhile before i actually see the doctor. I need to call and confirm i'm okay to stop vitex and b6 that they've had me on. I'm also concerned because my temps have been barely above CL and flat for a few days. If I dont see a rise tomorrow i'm going to see if i need to be on progesterone (or get bloods done to make sure its okay).

How are u kk good to see your temps are up how are you feeling? Has the shock wore off yet. When would your due date be in feb?

How is everyone else? How you od flueky?

I hate waiting for tww lol

Hey sunshine. I'm not sure I had positive opk yesterday and I also had a jumbo margarita. My temp went way up today so I'm unsure if it's due to O or alcohol?

Well you have def od now flueky fingers crossed for you only a few days left.

Have you od as well.dobby?

Sunshine- sorry hun, I totally missed your post from the other day! I think I am finally starting to accept that I'm pregnant...it took over a week for the shock to wear off lol. I'm due Jan 9 and expect to go over. Maybe the 20ish to actually have the baby? How are you doing?

Hope you ladies are doing okay. Any weekend plans? We are heading back to my hometown to announce to our family!

Sunshine I haven't felt real confident this time though. I dont habe my hopes up buts its okay. Im Oing regylarly and im thankful for that. FX you O soon :)

Kk, have fun announcing this weekend. I think we are going to a car show but no real plans.

Hi Gagrlinpitt :) deja vu :rofl:

Have fun a t the car show and good luck flueks! Hopefully you have one of those thought I was out then got a bfp cycle

Kk so glad it is sinking in. Why do you think you will go over by so much? I thought doctors typically intervene if a week past?

Thanks Dobby. I know it's possible with O and -2 but I'm neurotic sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->