5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

:thumbup: sounds like a good idea. Its nice being able to see our cycles on paper (so to speak) but sometimes the information gets too overwhelming and obsessive. I hope in the end you get your nice double line!

Gotcha! I second that I hope you do get those double lines when you test. :)

SO has been incredible since our come to Jesus talk

Sorry tired at the doctor

I just had a panic attack as I accidentally hit the first page link and saw all of you talking about dpo and testing (meaning the ones who have just had babies) and I was a bit jealous and then thinking they were mad!! :rofl:

I'm sending you all tons of luck!! I can't wait to see some more bfps and babies being born!

AFM; I am pretty good. I was released to normal activity by my doctor but I'm still pretty sore most of the time. Especially on car rides. I suppose that will get better with time but I've read online about women 3 years post-op and still having discomfort during sex and certain physical activity :wacko:
I'm completely terrified of my hematoma returning, and so I'm super paranoid. I return to work on April 30th :(

Lydia is a reflux baby and we started medication yesterday. I'm hoping it helps her and in return me - because sometimes I feel like I'm going MAD. 😥

Aww Silas yay for the clearance, lol at the first page panic, and so sorry to hear about Lydia. Hoping the meds get all of you some peace

Cant imagine how painful it must be silas it was bad enough being cut in labour but that must be super painful. Hope it doesnt take that long to heal.

Any news dobby?

My temps up today does look like i od early i cant see any pattern in a late o which would put me at 5 dpo if i was i dunno. Last day before the move so should take my mind off it. But i can see a pattern for a slow rise for early o. I wish i was using a cb monitor there would be ni question about when i od. Think if im not pg im going to butly one in a month or 2 there just so expensive but i hate opks

Sunshine, I had thought and that or the other one ah I can't even think what it's called. Well FX for you.

Kk, yes, I'm actually regular. I just have longer cycles but not as long as before vitex. I'll take about 40 day cycles as opposed to 80 something .

Silas well I hope that you have no issues with painful sex, etc. It feels like you barely had time off. I hate how soon we have to return to work. Not right at all.

Sunshine I still think those crosshairs are good :). Your other month your post O was in that tell range as well

Flueks I cannot imagine 80 day cycles. Glad the vitex helps :(. Just wish they could get it down more.

No news. Bloods came back low but normal so healthy. Bfns on hpts this afternoon. Period is officially late if FF predicted o correctly l.

Dobby, thanks, ah I wish they would be shorter too but I will take what I can get. The sad thing is I've read of ladies having over 100 day cycle. So I guess I'm blessed. Only getting to try like 3 times a year would be horrendous. I hope you get a bfp or AF soon. The first choice obviously is much more desired, but AF is better than limbo when not pregnant. (I hope that didn't come across as mean).

Not mean at all. I reached that point, too. I know I will be broken hearted if I get af, but at this point I want an answer and if I am not pg then I want to move on to the next.

I was lucky when I first started ttc to have 25 day cycles so even though AF was devastating it was such a quick turnaround. :(. Hugs I am shopping your o doesn't take too long to get here and is followed by a bfp!

Thanks me too. It looks like my O time will be right around my pap smear. I've read no sex for 24 to 48 hours before pap. Well too bad if it's fertile time. I do kinda hope O will be next weekend though so we don't have to worry about it. Anywho, yes, if not pregnant it's like you just want to move on and try again.

Kk I see you have CH :happydance:

Sunshine wow your temp is really high :)

Aww yeah tbh I had sex within 48 hours of my pap a few times. I did get abnormal cells back. One gyn said sperm can cause that result, another said they couldn't. Ttc first! Could you reschedule the pap or you just going to go?

Yay temps and ch!!!

Well finally moved house is chaos and what did i loose... my thermometre cant believe it lol least i get to sleep instead of worrying about it.

Didnt know you should have sex at time of pap yeah id probably rearrange for a few days later.

Your temps are still good dooby. I read on a forum a woman who couldnt get bfps or positive blood tests but was pregnant and gave birth although i imagine it to be rare i guess crazy stuff happens. Fingers crossed

Oh no! That stinks! Get some well deserved rest. One missed day will be ok. That rocket jump though! :) FXed!

Thanks. I keep thinking that. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms, but I do always get symptoms when my cycle is longer than 28 days. Like my body knows my hormones were off and O was late. Idk. I had some questionable fainter than faint shadows on some frers today, so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Wow dobbt ur temp has gone up again have u got any more news yet?

Im having a break from temps ive so much on trying to sort the house i need a proper night sleep. If im not pg then start again next cycle.

How is everyone

Dobby and sunshine- your charts are all looking good...I hope you guys get a clear answer soon

Flueky- saw you're starting to get EWCM! FX you are gearing up to O!!

AFM, 8 dpo today, bfn but still early. Temps have been all over the board because we've been out of town and every night has had something else to throw it off. Low this morning bit realized after yhr fact that the air was left on last night where its been heat. I'm just going to ignore post O temps this cycle. On AF watch from now to Monday and expecting her on saturday

Ugh i hate it when you realise somethings thrown off your temps.

Well depending on which monitor you believe ovia thinks i od late and says to test in 3 days but i think since i usually have a 10 day lp im due today (but can go up to 12 lp so not excited yet) and ff says i od early and im 20 dpo lol not a clue so will test when ovia says. No symptoms really. I had nausea if i od early on 5dpo and i have a pinch on my left and rigt which is weird but i think i sometimes feel that before af so just trying not to get hopes up

Aahh! I Dont know how youbhave the patience to wait lol. Will be watching for your tests in a couple days!

Hey ladies.

Dobby, yeah I'm just going to keep it. It's a day I shouldn't be too busy. Carpe diem :rofl:

Kk, yup, we did take advantage of the ewcm ;) I don't think I'll O til next week though so just fun for now. Temp is looking good

Sunshine good luck dear :)

Sorry for half hearted reply. I'm just exhausted right now

Flueky hope you get to put your feet up and relax.

Well i was going to buy a test today and whatvdoes my body go and do - spot lol sore boobs eczema on elbow starting so pretty sure af will be here fuly tomorrow. I jinx myself i post a post tryig not to get too excited next day bam. In a way it will be better as due date would have been 30th dec so would have christmas 1 birthday and then my sons birthday on 7th jan so would rather spread it out a bit more lol and to top it off because i have spotted today ff now says i od later after all ... hmmm. Ah well off to buy better opks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->