5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I think i have od. Thr opk was really dark yesterday but i checked about 5 mins after the time but i still imagine it to be positive these rubbish tests tend to go paler over time rather than darker. And my temps are up but that means ive od a week early. As much as i like a shorter cycle as i get more tries its very odd . Neg opk today im just going to keep testing again make sure i have def od as i need to rebook my bloods. Other than that im waiting to hear if we are excepted for a new house anxious isnan understatement i love it and its such a nice area with an extra bedroom for when we have another babs wont hear until wed so its just dragging.

Silas hope its healing up with no problems really lucky you found it.

How is everyone else

Silas, you feeling better?

Sunshine, I see a huge temp jump! FX!

Hey ladies can you check my chart have i od? Im sure the opk was positive think i tested 4 times over 2 days and 3 were pos. I had a spike but now my temps are hovering by coverline. I would normally o this sat i only started doing opks as there was loads of ewcm and i didnt expect it. Im a bit crampy today like af tingles so makes me think i didnt o and im having an off month. Im going to keep testing and bding just in case i o sat like i should i did have a drink on the friday night which maybe caused the spike on sat maybe i should take off saturdays reading? ** update** when i take off saturdays reading it says no ovulation pattern so maybe i havnt od yet just so weird as i had cramps and ewcm though and the opks

Sunshine, you may have geared up to O but didn't. They say alcohol can cause higher temps so I would assume you haven't Od yet just in case.

Well i got another strong positive opk so fingers crossed it really is positive this time lol ive had more ewcm as well. I dont know if its possible but its as if i went to o failed and now its trying again.

How is everyone else is anyone in the tww?

Well I wasn't temping but I did get a false peak on the CB advanced digital opk in July then about 2 weeks later I peed on a cup for hpt. When I wiped I noticed EWCM for the first time. So I dipped opk instrad. I ovulated then instead.

Sorry about the confusing ovulation this month sunshine :hugs: I agree that your body probably geared up to O but didn't and is trying again. Are your OPKs still negative?

Flueky, dobby- hope you all are doing well

AFM, I should be 1 dpo today...will confirm in a couple days with temps. We weren't able to BD last night but based on CM, I think I ovulated overnight between Sunday and Monday. That means we had thursday, Saturday and Sunday to give us a great shot for the month. I much prefer the tww over the first two weeks.

Kk fx for you :) it's so exciting and nerve-wracking being in the tww

Afm, just waiting for O. My O is fashionably late as usual. So I'm expecting to wait about 2 weeks till O. I'm feeling really relaxed and almost non caring for ttc. It'll happen when it's supposed to and I just need to go on with life kind of feeling. Well, I hope everyone is doing well including out pm mommas and their babies.

Sorry I missed some things!

Kk, based on temps, I would say O was Sunday so no worries about not bding last night! I know that Monday was still within range but that .3 rise followed by another rise makes me lean towards Sunday was the day. Fxed

Flueky hoping that O comes soon for you! I love your mentality. Hugs hugs

Sunshine that is so bizarre. Hoping you Oed and that strong positive means good things like a bfp is on its way

Dobby- thanks- based on previous cycles, I ovulate the day after my low temp. Regardless, I think we are covered. Super excited!

You most definitely are! Can't wait to see your tests!

To update y'all on my saga, I have contradictory tests. Total zero beta but positive hpts and opks. So who knows what my body is doing. Other than flipping out

I hate this cycle. I had in total about 9 days of pos opks today is the 1st day of a negative lol i had 5 consecutive days of nearly black opks. Since the really dark opks my temp has gone up but ff hasnt changed crosshairs so im either late which i dont think so or just od and im 4 or 5 dpo. Ive taken all the pos opks off my ff as there was just too many. So its just going by cm and temps.

Just replied to your other thread dobby hope you get some answers.

Kk fingers xd for you. Know what you mean i hate waiting to o

Flueky is the vitex still shortening your cycles or has it settled down now so you are more regular?

To be honest after all these positive opks if i havnt od now then im out as we wont get to bd for days we are moving house friday and have so much to do. Its really stressed me out so im looking forward to painting and just forgetting about ttc and just hope next cycle is normal

Kk excited to see your temp today.

Sunshine, if it keeps up may want to get checked out by a dr as I don't think 9 days of positive opks is normal. Good luck on this cycle!

Dobby, getting all stressed about Oing definitely hasn't helped. I just assume the worst, O CD 28 but hope for the best. You don't get so down about late O then. I don't think I'll do opk until EWCM or CD 22. Just feeling like whatever right now.

:(. So bummed to hear things are kind of a s* show for the three of us. Solidarity hug!

I agree with Fluek. I had a cycle like that but my doctor wouldn't do any testing. My temps after didn't look like yours though. Yours look like you Oed, mine was a toss up. Wish I had an answer :(

Afm I'm just throwing my hands up. My body can do whatever. I am too tired to deal

Well being the obsessive person that i am i have now taken out all the cm readings and just based on my temp it still says i od early so maybe i did. My post o temp is in its usual place except it isnt so up and down normally. Maybe its the weather one minute its roasting next its freezing. Dunno. It just sucks not know if to be excited that i have od and im a day late or its just happened and my temps arent doing much.

Yeah i plan to get my bloods done at my new docs going to register with them next week. Maybe itnwas the stress of moving

When do you hear back from your doc dobby

:hugs::hugs::hugs: - one for each of you . I'm so sorry you ladies are having a rough time right now

Dobby- what brand are your positive hpts showing up on?

Sunshine-hopefully you see another good temp rise tomorrow and FF gives you crosshairs. To me, your pattern really looks like your body is trying. Have you called and spoken with a doctor about everything yet?

Flueky- how long have you been taking the vitex? It was a solid 3 months for me before I saw any improvement.

AFM, a good temp rise today. Hoping for another good one tomorrow and I should get my CH!!

Omg Sunshine, how can you wait a week? Lol you need to teach me your zen patience. I emailed her, so she'll probably email me back before end of business day today. She knows I'm currently having a depression episode, so I know she won't dilly dally and put it off so probably earlier in the day.

KK big hugs back. The first cycle something like this happened, it was on the Dollar Tree Assured brand (two positives across two days). This time I got clear CVS early pregnancy test positives, a clear veriquick positive, and some iffy lines on other tests (a host of Walmart 88c, Dollar Tree Assured, frer old and new). All of this mornings tests (a frer curved, dollar tree assured, and veriquick) were stark white bfn though.

Lol not so much patience as no choice. Its doing my head in seriously. Im moving to a nw area so cant register with the doc until monday and then i have to wait for an appointment. A non urgent appointment over here is 2 weeks sometimes. Its poo. I wish i had my bloods done when i thought i had od but i knew i was moving and wouldnt get the results back in time probably. Just frustrating that i didnt get them done last cycle or this cycle and now its going onto the next one.

Sunshine- sorry, didn't see your last post- that is great that you got your CH!! What will be your plan going forward (aka..when do the pee sticks come out? Lol)

Dobby- I'm sorry that it has been such a hard journey for you. I hope you get some answers soon. How are things with your SO?

Well i dont know ive played eith ff and it still says i od early and when ive taken the freaky spikes out there is a gradual increase though i thinknits just wishfupnthinking as i would now be late lol but i dont want to test early as i could also be 4 or 5 dpo so probably a week . I think for now though im going to leave ff alone and not look at it as i am obsessing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->