5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

so are you guys still not ttc this cycle? hope you guys manage to work it out

any news with you flueky with disney remember you saying you o just before so hope you being chilled out has helped.

nothing new not going to o for at least a week back taking red clover

Congrats Dobby and Flueky!!!

It's been SO long since I've checked in with you ladies...I hope you are all doing well.

I'm doing great. This pregnancy has been very rough but baby is healthy and I'm very grateful for that. I'm due in about a month. Preparations are all done so just playing the waiting game now!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Thank you!

Kk that is crazy! Time has flown by. I'll sorry to hear the pregnancy has been far from easy, but glad that baby is healthy and soon to be in your arms.

Hey sunshine. I see you marked some fertile cm! Hope you O and catch that egg. Ttc is so hard. I Od while at Disney but no luck that time. I actually got my bfp at end of October. I get another ultrasound next Thursday and can't wait.

Silas I can't believe Lydia is 8 months!! Almost 9!

Kksyb, it feels like yesterday to me you found out. Sorry it's been rough pregnancy but glad you meet baby next month :)

Dobby look at you almost 7 weeks :)

Had a follow up scan and jelly bean measured 6w4d with a heartbeat of 128. Next scan is 9/23 which is my prenatal :)

Flueky!! I didn't see your BFP! congrats!!

I can't believe Lydia is nearly 9 months old now. She crawls, pulls herself up, eats food etc. !! Insane. My little big girl.

Attachments

• IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
Just randomly logged in for the first time in forever. Congrats to everybody on finally getting your BFPs! Sabine is 9 months old, crawling, pulling to stand and cruising. She is growing way to fast.

So happy to see pregnancies moving along! I'll be ttc here soon I think, I'm more NTNP as of right now. Bled 7 weeks on birth control pill and was DONE WITH IT!

Yikes 7 weeks?! Also happy early birthday to Lydia! I cannot believe she is almost one!

Me either! It's insane. Can't believe you ladies are working on being halfway through your pregnancies!!

Yeah it's freaking me out haha. And making me sad. We are looking at being one and done so this could be my only knock on wood full term pregnancy:(

Give me an update ladies!

I'll go first...

Lydia is now 16 months old, she is running around and a true toddler. She makes me laugh so much. My older kids are doing well, were out of school for the summer so daycare is killig my bank account! Lol.

And I'm officially pretty pregnant with #4. I have my gender scan on Monday. xx

Aww Silas I'll have the opposite problem. As a teacher, I don't need summer daycare but all daycares are year round. So basically I either shell out 2k/month for two months I don't need OR go to not much cheaper part time and get mommy alone time from 9-12 OR pull my kid out and pray he gets back in for fall lol

I'm good. Still pregnant. At my last appointment I was 2.5cm dilated and 75% effaced with his head down and he dropped this week. Having daily braxton hicks, mostly at night and sometimes quite uncomfortable.

Can't wait to hear about your gender scan! And yay for toddler cuteness!

Silas- Yay for your upcoming gender scan!! Do you have a feeling one way or another?

Dobby- not much longer to go!! I'm sorry its so uncomfortable for you, I hope he doesnt make you wait too much longer

AFM, things are going really well! My little Calvin will be 6 months old this week, which is crazy to me. He fits in just so perfectly into our little family and DS1 adores him, which is super sweet. He is such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing...what a joy he has been.

I thought I was for sure done with babies until Calvin was born, then I started reevaluating. DH says if we could guarantee a girl he would be open to a third but since we cant he feels done. I'm still up in the air- probably 80/20 on being complete. It feels a bit like the grieving process tbh. What we've agreed on is to table the discussion until after Calvin has weaned and my hormones have a chance to balance from breastfeeding.

Hope everyone else is doing well and looking forward to reading updates!

Silas congrats and how exciting the gender scan is coming up!! You have to let us know. Glad Lydia is doing well. Sorry about daycare wrecking the bank though.

Dobby not much longer now I think for you!!

Kk oh how exciting about possible baby number 3 :) I think 2 will be our max.

AFM baby V arrived early, her red was this past Thursday but she turned 5 weeks instead. She is doing lovely and my dad is visiting for a week.

Kk would he be willing to fork out the money for it? It's pricey but doable. My stepdad wanted to have a girl, luckily my mom was like no lol. I like being the only girl. But they were already shelling out for IVF and all that. Paid extra to screen both the eggs and sperm so my twin brothers are from perfect sperm and eggs. BUT they dropped like 50k and adding sex selection (this was 20 years ago) was like an extra 10? In any case, I hope you circle back to a third!

Flueky- congratulations on your LO arriving!! Glad she is doing well and I hope you have a wonderful visit with your dad this week. I realize she is still a newborn so you might not even be thinking about it- but have you discussed what kind of gap you would like between her and a sibling?

Dobby- Are you feeling ready for your LO to make his appearance? These final few weeks I always felt so impatient to just get the show on the road but also a bit panicky because I'm a procrastinator and had things that still needed to be done

We definitely will not do any type of gender selection. If we had another biological child, we will just let nature do what it will and try some of the sway methods to see if it would help. I love my two boys and I wouldn't be sad to have a third...i would just need to increase my savings for the teenage years grocery bills :/ lol The other option on the table is to adopt, in which case we would be able to have a girl. We would be looking to adopt a 3-6 year old, most likely from Haiti...but again, it's tabled for now because my hormones and emotions are too out of whack to make these type of life decisions:)

Lol no. The house is a mess, his room is a mess, life is a mess. He needs to keep his ass in there lol

Awww adoption would be sweet and lol yeah the teenage food bill is real haha. Sounds good. My doctor said the same thing, now is not the time to make any big life decisions because the hormones are wacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->