5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yay for a temp rise!

I read O-2 a lot. But these aren't scientific journals just word of mouth places. My magic pattern seems to be a few days before O and O day though. So no telling for sure if it was an O-3/2 sperm or O sperm that catches the egg.

Well got my solid line but my temps are right by cover. I know last 2 days ive got up for about a min before i tested as ds shouted so that probably lowered my temp just hopr it goes up tomorrow otgerwise it looks like.im right and i have low progesterone.

Dreading today ds 1st day at nursery only 3 hrs but its going to be weird lol

Awww how did the first day go?

Sorry about the temps. I hope it was just the moving about and not progesterone :(

Hows ur tww going?

He loved his first day i stayed for about 15 mins and when i left he wasnt fazed and he is still looking forward to it. Was weird him not being home and hubby returned to work.

Well i got a temp spike this morning and ff has now decided i od earlier. I dont think i did. Im going to take it that im 4 dpo i think tomorrow it will fix itself. Ive only ever od a week early once so its unlikely that i have.

Did you have any more pos opks or symptoms of o? I'm inclined to agree with FF. Glad he enjoyed it and sounds like you also handled it well.

My TWW is going lol. No fan the last two nights and now my temps look much better/higher. I took three tests and got two bfns (frer and wondfo) but a hazy line on the wally

Original on top, clarity in middle, and black and white on bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Yeah i think i od my temps have shot up but ive booked he wrong date for bloods should have been today was with aidan starting nursery got mixed up. I have had cramps all day like af but im.only 7dpo annoys me when this happens to know your out already lol. Im going back on red clover next month wanted to have blood done first but i just feel.im making my chances worse.

I took out the original.pos opks but i wonder with all the cramps if the first one was right and af is due. Will.see should be due on next tue or wed

Im.pretty sure there is a line i csn see a faint line on all 3. Hope uts a little clearer next test

I thought AF cramps at 7dpo was a good sign lol that's what people told me. I had them just the other day as well.

Turns out it was just indent fails.

I seem to get early cramps. I had them on months i get pg and not lol on the plus my temp has shot up this morning. I have read once that intermitant cramps could be implantation but constant is af and mine is constant. Guess we shall see.

Well you still have time for bfp it still early. Indent lines drive me crazy.

Have u had any possibly bfps? Was hoing u would see something. Hormones levels go up and fown so sometimes u can have a line one day gone thr next and back again lol

Afm no signs really. Had a few sharp pains on one side. Got back ache but that could be af coming near. The constant cramps have gone. Thats about it.

When is af due for u?

I did but they were just indents. Yesterday and today frers were bfn. I'm so gutted. I really thought this was our month and now SO is talking vasectomy again.

AF is due Monday or Tuesday. I've had a few thirteen day lps lately but the usual is 12. My symptoms are gone as well so shrugs.

When are you planning on testing again?

Well hot a stark white test today so going to leave it to tue i need to restock and running low lol thought there may have been something after yesterdays sharp stabs.

Oh no hugs i hope you guys can talk about the vasectomy i thought he was on board now. My huby is the same hes so hit and.cold and.he is probably doing it mire for.me than wanting another kid. He has 2 1 with someone else so he doesnt have the same desire as me. Id regret it so much. I was hoping it had worked this cycle in case he changes his mind again. I know he does want another in a way but it scares him with his age. Really hope he changes his mind for you i know how.much you want a baby

We're just both not sure we want kids/ttc. Idk. Got a lot to sort through.

Hoping the stabs and temp dip were implant for you! If that's the case you would still be bfn today. I got a questionable line. I can't see it irl it in pictures. But I have been getting indent after indent after indent, and I don't even know what I want it to be. I just want an answer.

Well i hope it works out for you guys what ever u decide. Have u got a pic of the test? I seriously hate indent lines is there any pink to the line?

Afm temp massively dropped and spotting so im out im ok as usually my temp is close to coverline which woried me with my progesterone level but this cycle it was really high up so im trying not to be disappointed. Think i need to speak to my doc as to whether i can take red clover which is similar to vitex if uve not heard of it when having bloods done it helped me conceive my son and the 2 losses but im not sure if it will mess the test up. They take a month to kick in i think so if i make sure i have my bloods done this cycle maybe it will be ok.

Had good news my lh from the last blood test is a little high but nothing to worry might indicate and imbalance with pcos but its still in the reigion of normal and fsh level is normal too not in early menopause either as i asked her lol all was normal and lookin healthy. He only part i need for bloods is yo confirm i have ovulated but because i do bbt and opks and i have had losses she said that i do ovulate so i am really happy. And i can take red clover so happy days

I'm glad the tests came back with good results and you got the ok to try red clover again! Sorry the witch showed though :(

I'll attach it but I am pretty sure it's just indent. My temp is high but FF changes my o date/I am getting AF cramps and have had temps high the day before af before. I did edit this a bit to make the line more obvious

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
Yeah its def a pink line there bit more than last time. I hope this is the begining of bfp . Indents are grey and im sure thats pink. Hope the next time you test its a bit darker.

Yesterday inwas telling hubby abiut my test and he was saying the problem could be him with his age and some how i got him to agree to supplements or herbs lol dont know how as he hates all that but if im on a time limit then we should make best use of time. So going to get the his and hers conception vits and see if there is anything else he should take.

Let me know about your next test. Cramps could be from implanting fingers xd

Ty I tested bfn but I only have digitals. I just started spotting though so I imagine AF will be here full swing by tomorrow. I cracked my digi open and it had three lines but I know that doesn't mean anything

I'm so glad hubs is willing to try some supplements! I hope that does the trick!

aww gutted was hoping this would be it for you. are you guys going to try next cycle?

I'm not sure but leaning towards no. My temp plummeted today and I had some spotting when I wipe starting yesterday. I'm nit cramping and no backache so it's weird I don't feel like AF is coming on but I am sure she'll show up overnight or something.

There is a part of me that wonders if I Oed later than my crosshairs though. It is set to fam because it is the only thing that matches my opks. Advanced thinks I oed 4 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->