5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Frer fmu under 10 mins. Again not much visible in "real life" could see something though! It's odd why clearer in a pic than for real?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 20
Think it's game over :'(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
And this superdrug one above CB and Tesco

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
Feeling really low this afternoon :'( I have light cramping and a tickling sensation in my lower tummy so maybe that's af. I don't feel like there is anymore point in thinking I'm going to get a proper bfp here. It's been a really odd month. Feel crushed. I'm feeling sorry for myself I know there are loads of ladies who are having ttc struggles. It's just feels like a continuation of the struggles I had ttc ds that was a long 14 months and before ds I had a presumed CP had light bfps and then af that was testing at like 6dpo/7dpo. Just think I'm not going to ever get a lucky break :-( Im so so blessed to have ds I should maybe forget about this dream perhaps as its making me to emotional and I'm so lucky to have my son maybe I should leave it as that now. :((( so sorry for self pity but this TWW has really taken it out of me. Thank you tho ladies for all your help your all stars xx

Aww Hun! I got to that stage when trying for Dd2. I admitted defeat and just stopped trying and then bam I got pregnant. Sometimes the stress and trying can stop things happening! Maybe take a break and try to enjoy life, you might just fall when you're not thinking about it xx

Thank so so much Hun I think that's the approach I'm going to take too and take the pressure off a bit :hugs:
I have still got no af and cramps gone. Ironically now I've "given up" for this cycle I can now see the really feint line on FRER which only the lovely ladies on here could see in pics. We will wait and see I have to keep positive and hope that I have a sticky little baby if I am pg. I'm worried tho. I'll post pics x

Frer just taken after long hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
Think af has just arrived it's light though and quite pinky :(

Feeling really low this afternoon :'( I have light cramping and a tickling sensation in my lower tummy so maybe that's af. I don't feel like there is anymore point in thinking I'm going to get a proper bfp here. It's been a really odd month. Feel crushed. I'm feeling sorry for myself I know there are loads of ladies who are having ttc struggles. It's just feels like a continuation of the struggles I had ttc ds that was a long 14 months and before ds I had a presumed CP had light bfps and then af that was testing at like 6dpo/7dpo. Just think I'm not going to ever get a lucky break :-( Im so so blessed to have ds I should maybe forget about this dream perhaps as its making me to emotional and I'm so lucky to have my son maybe I should leave it as that now. :((( so sorry for self pity but this TWW has really taken it out of me. Thank you tho ladies for all your help your all stars xx

Aww sunshine!! So sorry you are feeling this way! It's so cruel that you have been in limbo for so long! Yes, you are so lucky to have ds but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to have another little one joining your family! :hugs: You had ds, you can have another :thumbup: You should go and do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!! If Af has arrived, go and do something you like, but can't do when you're pregnant!! I'm thinking wine....Chin up Sunshine, you'll feel better soon!

:hugs: AF got me too after numerous light positives, it's been a hectic cycle, hopefully we both get our :bfp: next cycle

Thank you so much Bec :hugs: I do actually feel better emotionally now I know what's happening..maybe release of hormones or something. I feel sad about what's happened this month and also feel confused about what's happened. I think your suggestion to treat myself is great idea. This evening I might have a really lovely bath and treat myself to a takeaway!
Af has most certainly arrived now no doubt.
I look forward to next cycle but going to try to be less stressed with it.
Thanks for being so lovely and many congrats again on your bfp.

Bluemoon oh I so sorry Hun that you've gone thru this too. It's been a odd month. Let's hope next month is our month. Thanks again for being so lovely and supportive.

Xxx

Sorry Af got you too Bluemoonbubba! How sad after getting a bfp too?! Wishing for you both a bfp next cycle :dust: I haven't tested again, I'm just going to go with the flow. See what happens at my first appointment. No news is good news right?! Anyways, wishing you girls the best of luck next cycle and thanks for your support this 2ww.

Thanks Bec.
Ah I think your right not testing again once you got your bfp! Your line looked lovely on the test you posted! So pleased for you! Hopefully we can keep this thread going and can see how we're all getting on! Xx

Thank you Bec and Sunshine.

Good luck with your pregnancy Bec :hugs:

Sunshine hopefully July will be our month :hugs:

Hi Pink
Ah you too we have to be positive for July now :)
I just cracked six eggs from same box all double Yokers lol hope that's some sort of good luck for this month for me!! Good luck to us all hope ur all okay! Trying keep thread alive! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->